Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was he in Cali doing the same thing?
Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

Post evidence that he's a student at Douglas Highschool.
David Hogg said so. That’s evidence. If you believe he’s lying, prove it.
Here, watch this. He's being allowed to practice his lines for an interview. It's hilarious.

GGDD

We're "deplorable" because we correctly point out that your highschool hero is a big fake?

Absolutely, loser.

The NRA blood cult is full of paranoid fools who are afraid that their phallic symbols will be taken away...any day now....any day now...any day now.

The NRA masters make oodles of money manipulating their cult followers that way. Normal gun owners don't fit in...we're too smart.

If guns are a danger to developing human beings then so is abortion...Let's take that away. Let's also take away all violent video games. Let's outlaw all psyche meds too, they have been proven to cause pychosis. Let's outlaw anyone making violent 'hate speech' as well.

I thought I'd seen it all.

This thread.....wow!

Deplorables seems like a less than adequate description at this point. Some sound like they would shoot up a school themselves.

Hmmmm....I see you're still hearing those voices in your head.

He says he attended Douglas highschool. You have any evidence he is lying?

Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

Here, watch this. He's being allowed to practice his lines for an interview. It's hilarious.

GGDD

Wow. Just wow.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 178136

David-Hogg-Redono-Shores-High-School.png

It seems he never went to Douglas highschool.

Are you ready to eat your words yet, moron?

Eat what words?

Parkland students face new attack, this time from the political right on social media

Some sound like they would shoot up a school themselves.

And you're calling us deplorable? I hope you realize what you just posted. I think they call that a "low blow."
How many times do we get coy threats from trumpanzees here? Of course I don't believe that any trumpanzees here would shoot up a school.....they live their violence vicariously thru others.....

I agree. They're inherently too weak to act. It's much better to attack children online. What losers.

Broward County, Fl. is a Communist/Democrat-controlled Hellhole. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. You know, the one who rigged the Democratic Party Primaries for her buddy Hillary Clinton? So the dog & pony show you're seeing there, shouldn't surprise anyone.

Communists/Democrats are once again exploiting dead children to advance their Anti-Constitution agenda. They're coaxing the survivors to do the pious public speeches, and walk out of class. It's all well-organized by Soros organizations. It's shameful.

View attachment 178136

Eat what words?

Parkland students face new attack, this time from the political right on social media

When are all you douchebags going to eat the words where you claimed David Hogg was a victim of the shooting?

Broward County, Fl. is a Communist/Democrat-controlled Hellhole. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. You know, the one who rigged the Democratic Party Primaries for her buddy Hillary Clinton? So the dog & pony show you're seeing there, shouldn't surprise anyone.

Communists/Democrats are once again exploiting dead children to advance their Anti-Constitution agenda. They're coaxing the survivors to do the pious public speeches, and walk out of class. It's all well-organized by Soros organizations. It's shameful.

Once again exploiting the dead to advance a political agenda...

Kate Steinle comes to mind.

It's one of the few counties that went for Gore in 2000. However, it's a big county.

Once again exploiting the dead to advance a political agenda...

Kate Steinle comes to mind.

I used to live in Broward Country, Fl. It's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for decades. So i'm not surprised their using the survivors this way. It's another shameful Democrat dog & pony show. I'm sure you can trace all these pious public speeches and class walk-outs to Soros organizations. There's no doubt they're behind it.

To all you RW gun nuts. You own this guy, not us. Every time he posts, he is speaking for you!

GGDD

We're "deplorable" because we correctly point out that your highschool hero is a big fake?
LOL

Umm, not so fast. Looks like you were duped (again).

The image you showed was just a snapshot of the page with his picture. That could have been from any school in the nation since there’s no identifying marks (other than the student on that page wearing a Douglas High School Eagles shirt) ...

But here’s a video someone made of the yearbook in which that page appears — and it’s the 2017 Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School yearbook...

So now there is no doubt David Hogg was telling the truth when he claimed to be s student there.

Now it’s time for you to eat crow...... again.

It's one of the few counties that went for Gore in 2000. However, it's a big county.

Oh yeah, it's a dump. Democrats ran it into the ground. So i'm not surprised to see the shameful Democrat dog & pony show going on there. They're just exploiting the dead children and survivors. Business as usual for Democrats.

Hmmm, tasty

Right. He graduated from Redondo highschool in California three years ago. That makes him a kingsized fake.

The plot thickens....

"
David Hogg Class of 2015

David hasn't added a photo

Redondo Shores High School Class of 15
redondo beach, CA

65 people have visited this profile.
Bullshit...

... what else ya got? :badgrin:

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

Use victims as a shield for pushing your agenda.
The kids seem perfectly capable of expressing their own ideas

You just don’t like them
You mean like the "crisis actor," David Hogg?

Thanks, me boy, for again proving you are a congenital idiot. And have no useful place on this planet. Jesus, does being as dumb as you are really hurt??
Maybe you are the crisis actor. Nah, even being a crisis actor requires the neurons to spark occasionally. Dipshit.
How does exposing the fake victims make me gullible? If anything, it makes the people who defend this turd gullible.

Kids at school being shot and killed are, in your little bitty brain, fake victims? You, me boy, keep up the effort to prove you are incapable of rational thought. You are, me boy, what the word "dipshit" was invented for. Dipshit.
I do not know if you are gullible. You may just be a congenital idiot. Hard to tell.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

View attachment 178136

Loser.

GGDD

LOL That's just pathetic
Yeah, it is. The lengths you deplorables go to in order to attack victims of a vicious high school attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back