Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broward County, Fl. is a Communist/Democrat-controlled Hellhole. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz. You know, the one who rigged the Democratic Party Primaries for her buddy Hillary Clinton? So the dog & pony show you're seeing there, shouldn't surprise anyone.

Communists/Democrats are once again exploiting dead children to advance their Anti-Constitution agenda. They're coaxing the survivors to do the pious public speeches, and walk out of class. It's all well-organized by Soros organizations. It's shameful.

To all you RW gun nuts. You own this guy, not us. Every time he posts, he is speaking for you!

I lived in Broward County, Fl. It's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for many years. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz for God sake. So i'm not surprised by the shameful dog & pony show they're putting on down there. I've seen it before. They're exploiting dead children and survivors to advance their Agenda. It's the ultimate shameful act.
it's what hitler did.

Oh yeah, it's an Agenda. Communists/Democrats have no problem exploiting dead children and survivors to advance it. And they're very patient. The see every small victory as eventually leading to their ultimate victory.

And their ultimate victory is obviously the banning of firearms all-together. So, i hope Trump and Republicans don't fall into their trap. Because i can assure you, Communists/Democrats aren't gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks.'

Keep it up, rute. Your check's in the mail.

Even a Useful Idiot like you should see the documentary 'Agenda.' You're just being used and conditioned by the Communists/Democrats. But you don't have to be a Useful Idiot your entire life. Check out the film.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.
You are welcome to challenge the opinion of someone who saw their friends and teachers slaughtered

Just like you question the feelings of gold star families

I don't question the feelings of anyone.

I do question their political opinions, as being traumatized does not convey infallibility.

YOur desire to be allowed to use them to push your agenda without challenge is noted and rejected.

If you don't want these traumatized people subjected to criticism, don't use them to push your agenda.

Some sound like they would shoot up a school themselves.

And you're calling us deplorable? I hope you realize what you just posted. I think they call that a "low blow."

You are deplorable. You’re lying about these children.
He isn't a child, he's a pedophile paid by the feds to infiltrate schools and then pretend to be a witness to the orchestrated attacks on our children.

This is how the FBI works.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 178136

First, I want to know who's the low rent asshole who put your attachment together^^^. Someone can't move from California to Florida? "Crisis actor"? I would tell said asshole to provide me proof, or STFU. Conspiracy theorists should all be bitch slapped. They offer nothing to the country's political discourse, nothing. They create pretend drama out of boredom with their small, petty lives, I suppose.

The proof is being yanked from the internet as fast as it goes up.

You people are fools.

QUOTE="Correll, post: 19349178, member: 53993"]
Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.
You are welcome to challenge the opinion of someone who saw their friends and teachers slaughtered

Just like you question the feelings of gold star families

I don't question the feelings of anyone.

I do question their political opinions, as being traumatized does not convey infallibility.

YOur desire to be allowed to use them to push your agenda without challenge is noted and rejected.

If you don't want these traumatized people subjected to criticism, don't use them to push your agenda.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^DING, DING, DING^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And you're calling us deplorable? I hope you realize what you just posted. I think they call that a "low blow."

Am I?

I only see people like you exploiting the grief and suffering of those who survived, only to turn right back around and exploit those who died as a means to a political end. You then use that amalgam of death and chaos of emotion to lie about law abiding gun owners and the actual purpose of the NRA.

You have no concern for the loss of life or for the suffering. You want to take people's rights away pure and simple, and if it means selling your soul to the proverbial devil to do it, then so be it.

Don't lecture me, hypocrite. Don't you dare.

Last edited:
He just posted the evidence, dumbass.
LOLOL

You brain-dead conservative, he posted a meme claiming David Hogg was a California student last summer with no citation. That is not “evidence.”

Even worse for you rightwingnut freaks, his meme contained a frame from a video High recorded last summer in which High never claimed to be a student in California.

You nut jobs dream up these wild conspiracies and then go apeshit over them as though your delusions are real.

In a nutshell — you’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

What do you call a yearbook from a California highschool with his picture in it?

Hey, Faux, remember when you were calling me stupid because I had an opinion that a picture someone posted wasn't Connecticut as they claimed? What do you call someone who was totally suckered by a fake highschool student claiming to be a victim in the Douglas Highschool shooting? Can you get any dumber than that?

Yes, you can get dumber than that. If you believe that these high school student are “crisis actors”, you are dumber than that.

If you are buying into these right wing conspiracy theories, you are dumber than that.

In the days of social media, you can’t fake this shit. There are 3,000 students and teachers at this school who will say “I don’t know these people”. So if you believe that these people aren’t the real students and their teachers, you are dumber than that.

There are genuine pictures from their yearbooks, student ID cards, drivers licenses, identification from police and other local officials.

Your conspiracy theories are all easily debunked. And you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

They might not be 'Crisis Actors', but they are being exploited and controlled by Communist Democrat assholes. You can bet Soros organizations are behind all the pious public speeches and class walk-outs. I used to live in Broward County, Fl. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Broward County's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for many years. That's why i'm not surprised to see the shameful dog & pony show going on down there. I've seen it before. Democrats are just exploiting dead children and survivors again. They'll do anything to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda.
Or maybe they’re very passionate about the very real and very traumatic experience they just went through. Or maybe speaking out is cathartic for them. Are you saying the media shouldn’t give them air time?

They're being paraded around and being used as props for the Communists/Democrats. They're being exploited. It's the ultimate evil.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Pretty fucking rightarded, as usual.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

:cuckoo:

My point was clear, that challenging what these kids say is completely called for.

Now, do you want to address that, or would you like to invent some more strawmen to play with by yourself?

Well, your points are clearly 2D partisan nonsense, nothing more. Beyond the brainwashed zealots in this country, no rational person is entertaining ignorant opinions from partisan yahoos exactly like yourself. No one. So, you're not 'challenging' anyone, because with your partisan sentiment you aren't qualified to 'challenge' anyone's statements or opinions. Say all you like. No one is take it to heart, dummy.

I certainly challanged these kids call for more gun control.

NO lefty has defended what the kids said.

So, by the normal rules of debate, they have been refuted.

Your partisan pap doesn't change that.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

View attachment 178136

First, I want to know who's the low rent asshole who put your attachment together^^^. Someone can't move from California to Florida? "Crisis actor"? I would tell said asshole to provide me proof, or STFU. Conspiracy theorists should all be bitch slapped. They offer nothing to the country's political discourse, nothing. They create pretend drama out of boredom with their small, petty lives, I suppose.

You people are fools.

You never had proof, swine. STOP LYING and STFU.

I'd say the fact that the videos of him getting his lines wrong is proof.
Scumbag communist. We're going to war you know. And you people will die because both sides are going to be aiming for you. Idiots.

He isn't a child, he's a pedophile paid by the feds to infiltrate schools and then pretend to be a witness to the orchestrated attacks on our children.

This is how the FBI works.
Wait what?

LOLOL

You brain-dead conservative, he posted a meme claiming David Hogg was a California student last summer with no citation. That is not “evidence.”

Even worse for you rightwingnut freaks, his meme contained a frame from a video High recorded last summer in which High never claimed to be a student in California.

You nut jobs dream up these wild conspiracies and then go apeshit over them as though your delusions are real.

What do you call a yearbook from a California highschool with his picture in it?

Hey, Faux, remember when you were calling me stupid because I had an opinion that a picture someone posted wasn't Connecticut as they claimed? What do you call someone who was totally suckered by a fake highschool student claiming to be a victim in the Douglas Highschool shooting? Can you get any dumber than that?

Yes, you can get dumber than that. If you believe that these high school student are “crisis actors”, you are dumber than that.

If you are buying into these right wing conspiracy theories, you are dumber than that.

In the days of social media, you can’t fake this shit. There are 3,000 students and teachers at this school who will say “I don’t know these people”. So if you believe that these people aren’t the real students and their teachers, you are dumber than that.

There are genuine pictures from their yearbooks, student ID cards, drivers licenses, identification from police and other local officials.

Your conspiracy theories are all easily debunked. And you are dumber than a sack of hammers.

They might not be 'Crisis Actors', but they are being exploited and controlled by Communist Democrat assholes. You can bet Soros organizations are behind all the pious public speeches and class walk-outs. I used to live in Broward County, Fl. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Broward County's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for many years. That's why i'm not surprised to see the shameful dog & pony show going on down there. I've seen it before. Democrats are just exploiting dead children and survivors again. They'll do anything to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda.
Or maybe they’re very passionate about the very real and very traumatic experience they just went through. Or maybe speaking out is cathartic for them. Are you saying the media shouldn’t give them air time?

They're being paraded around and being used as props for the Communists/Democrats. They're being exploited. It's the ultimate evil.
How about answering the question? Do you think the media should not give them air time for them to tell their story?

Pretty fucking rightarded, as usual.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

:cuckoo:

My point was clear, that challenging what these kids say is completely called for.

Now, do you want to address that, or would you like to invent some more strawmen to play with by yourself?
I already addressed it by pointing out your point is built upon a faulty foundation...

”use victims as spokesmen”

That’s nonsense, which is why you refused to address it. Since that is nonsense, the rest of your point is nonsense. What part of that do you still think I have not addressed?

You are out and right lying.

You are a liar.
Aww, poor baby, what’s the matter? You don’t like hearing your own words repeated back to you?

Are you insane? I can't even follow what point you think you are pretending to make.

I've dismissed their call for more gun control.

Do you have anything to say to support their call for more gun control, something they themselves said, to support your position that these kids are beyond challenge?

View attachment 178136

You people are fools.

I'd say the fact that the videos of him getting his lines wrong is proof.
Scumbag communist. We're going to war you know. And you people will die because both sides are going to be aiming for you. Idiots.
28058927_1794162727295212_3950223852252752154_n.jpg

View attachment 178136

You people are fools.

Most have no idea about Crisis Actors. But once they delve into the subject a bit, they become more open-minded as to their existence. Personally, i have no doubt paid Crisis Actors are sent to scenes like the one in Florida. Anything to advance an Agenda.

He just posted the evidence, dumbass.
LOLOL

They're brainwashed dupes being egged on by leftwing parents and teachers. When the incident first happened, there were a couple of students who had a much more dramatic story to tell said that gun control wouldn't have prevented it. You don't ever see those kids on the news since then.

The liberal scum always use children and minorities to promote their agenda. 8 years of Obama and the inner city murder rates went higher. The Libs want to keep an underclass that can be manipulated to do their bidding.

View attachment 178136

You people are fools.

when you know you've won an argument.

If 'winning' an argument is saying stupid, made up shit to stir up partisan fuckery, then you win all day long, halfwit.

I've dismissed their call for more gun control and challenge you to make defend their position/argument.

YOur inability to do that, is me winning the argument.

I am not sure why anyone would be surprised by Conservatives attacking children...they already molest them, harass them, un-insure them, and saddle them with student loans.

How about answering the question? Do you think the media should not give them air time for them to tell their story?

It's an over-the-top dog & pony show going on down there. Communists/Democrats have no shame. They'll do anything to advance their Agendas. What's going on down there, is pure evil in my opinion. There's nothing lower than exploiting dead children and survivors for political gain.

It's an over-the-top dog & pony show going on down there. Communists/Democrats have no shame. They'll do anything to advance their Agendas. What's going on down there, is pure evil in my opinion. There's nothing lower than exploiting dead children and survivors for political gain.

The NRA and gun companies exploit your fear for profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back