Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gun nuts and RW fellow travellers have gone too far this time. The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home. They are creating a groundswell of outrage by the people of this country over the out of control gun culture. There will be a school walkout in March.This is unprecedented. Interestingly enough, even the NRA knows enough to simply remain silent. The rabid supporters do not. They attack the survivors as they bury their classmates. Disgusting.

Same old leftwing shit: using victims as shields for your agenda.

Apparently you turds believe the public isn't wise to your scams.

The gun nuts and RW fellow travellers have gone too far this time. The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home. They are creating a groundswell of outrage by the people of this country over the out of control gun culture. There will be a school walkout in March.This is unprecedented. Interestingly enough, even the NRA knows enough to simply remain silent. The rabid supporters do not. They attack the survivors as they bury their classmates. Disgusting.

" The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home."

Your idiocy never disappoints me.

...and, believe it or not, your ranting only ratchets up the resistance to your gun fetish mentality. It works for those of us who are fighting the insanity.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 178136
He says he attended Douglas highschool. You have any evidence he is lying?

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.
How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

If you outlaw semiutomatic weapons you outlaw about 3/4 of all guns.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Why should these kids live in fear? Cold hearted to say the least

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Why should everyone who needs a gun for self defence live in fear? Why should anyone live in fear because your ilk want to import millions of Muzzie savages? Why should anyone live in fear because your kind allows criminal illegal aliens into the country?
No one is going to take your guns
Tons of money is spent to tell you that
Massacre in Nice, France, as truck plows through Bastille Day crowd

iu

iu

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

51pWTWsBTG6fbA6IVycX0w.png

g0Cim2F6RTK64nEfA2eU2w.png

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

I read they partied like rock stars with the media. Those pictures confirm what I read.
It is part of grief..stop being such a cold hearted person.. unbelievable

Partying away with CBS is part of grief?

:lmao:
I know you are smarter then that..they are taking a picture..

Why should everyone who needs a gun for self defence live in fear? Why should anyone live in fear because your ilk want to import millions of Muzzie savages? Why should anyone live in fear because your kind allows criminal illegal aliens into the country?

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Trying to prevent more dead kids is a bad thing in TrumpWorld?
Lol.

Trying to prevent more dead kids does not need to come at the expense of using them to advance an agenda and strip law abiding citizens of their rights.

But hey, the dead are easy pawns for you, aren't they? From dead voters, aborted babies and victims of mass murder, they're nothing but pawns to you.

Ugh, this turns my stomach.

These young people don't even realize that an AR 15 isn't an assault weapon. Or that assault weapons have been banned since the 30's. But they have every right to call for gun control and gun owners have every right to push back.

They have entered the political arena. And they better be prepared for chair shots in the ring.
Well tell me then how was the shooter able to kill so many in seconds and sneak out with the crowd..?

View attachment 178136

Why was he in Cali doing the same thing?

guns are a Constitutional RIGHT Bulldog .
No one is coming to get your guns Pismo

------------------------------------------------- here you go EWings and all other lefties --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- Course they want ALL the efficient and effective guns EWings .
I will read it when. I get home..but keep in mind that it is a gun website..but I am open to read it.

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Lol.

Trying to prevent more dead kids does not need to come at the expense of using them to advance an agenda and strip law abiding citizens of their rights.

But hey, the dead are easy pawns for you, aren't they? From dead voters, aborted babies and victims of mass murder, they're nothing but pawns to you.

I've heard that people like you with mental problems often have digestive problems too.

View attachment 178136
He just posted the evidence, dumbass.

View attachment 178136

Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

Lol.

The dead are easy pawns for you?

Kate Steinle

No one is going to take your guns
Tons of money is spent to tell you that

You and your ilk are definitely trying to take our guns.

No one is fooled.

View attachment 178136

Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

Post evidence that he's a student at Douglas Highschool.

Such is the reprehensible right.

View attachment 178136

I understand now. It's not possible for a Florida student to ever visit California during his summer vacation. Most aren't aware of that rule.

View attachment 178136
LOLOL

You brain-dead conservative, he posted a meme claiming David Hogg was a California student last summer with no citation. That is not “evidence.”

Even worse for you rightwingnut freaks, his meme contained a frame from a video High recorded last summer in which High never claimed to be a student in California.

You nut jobs dream up these wild conspiracies and then go apeshit over them as though your delusions are real.

In a nutshell — you’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

View attachment 178136

David-Hogg-Redono-Shores-High-School.png

It seems he never went to Douglas highschool.

Are you ready to eat your words yet, moron?

View attachment 178136

Post evidence that he's a student at Douglas Highschool.
David Hogg said so. That’s evidence. If you believe he’s lying, prove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back