Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is really 'sick and demented' is teaching kids that guns will magically disappear and we are all going to live in a Utopia.
------------------------------------------ after they reduce gun RIGHTS i suspect that they will really lock down the schools as proof that their lefty plans work . Just a GUESS Leo !!

After they have gotten rid of all the guns, they shoot anyone who resists their agenda of domination.

The classic lefty plan.

You gonna tell me all these children went to that school?

Florida students walk out in protest: Live updates - CNN
------------------------------------------- like i said , its a big pity party , the main objective is to get LAID and all buzzed up plus to feel important Soggy !!

Right? So, where are these kid's parents? Seems like piss-poor parenting is an issues these days.
------------------------------------------------ their parents are lefty liberal millenial type who support this kinda thing . The parents support the cause is my guess Soggy .

I read middle schoolers are walking out too... so, how are children aged 11-13 allowed to do this? This is how you end up with the Cruz's of the world... the children are running the parents.
------------------------------------------------------------------------- parents and teachers allow it i guess , everyone likes a pity party . Or teachers just allow it , most parents won't object as it'll be called EDUCATION Soggy .

Yeah, spot on. Seems like a lot of real idiocy to pass as "education".

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

27973232_1880576748650644_7111595061968072679_n.jpg

If we on the right play by the left's rules about who we are allowed to criticize then we'd be perpetually silenced on every issue. Blacks, women, gays, muslims, the list goes on and on.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

View attachment 178136
You retards are so gullible

Who hates them? It's really simple. If the young men and women want to ban guns and call NRA members child killers, then they can expect a push back. They're old enough.

You understand that gun owners and NRA members aren't the same thing, don't you?
Exactly...there are many many of us who are 2nd Amendment supporters/gun owners but will have nothing to do with the NRA blood cult.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

Use victims as a shield for pushing your agenda.
The kids seem perfectly capable of expressing their own ideas

You just don’t like them
You mean like the "crisis actor," David Hogg?

Thanks, me boy, for again proving you are a congenital idiot. And have no useful place on this planet. Jesus, does being as dumb as you are really hurt??
Maybe you are the crisis actor. Nah, even being a crisis actor requires the neurons to spark occasionally. Dipshit.

View attachment 178136
You retards are so gullible

Projection. You kids swallow everything they tell you.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

You just don’t like them

Thanks, me boy, for again proving you are a congenital idiot. And have no useful place on this planet. Jesus, does being as dumb as you are really hurt??
Maybe you are the crisis actor. Nah, even being a crisis actor requires the neurons to spark occasionally. Dipshit.
Possibly a Russian troll bot, tho.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

You just don’t like them

-------------------------------------------------------------- sounds extra special dumb as i read your post ERMN !!

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

You just don’t like them

Possibly a Russian troll bot, tho.

It's funny how you guys always take up the newest mantra's. "Fake News" and now "Russian Bots".

The gun nuts and RW fellow travellers have gone too far this time. The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home. They are creating a groundswell of outrage by the people of this country over the out of control gun culture. There will be a school walkout in March.This is unprecedented. Interestingly enough, even the NRA knows enough to simply remain silent. The rabid supporters do not. They attack the survivors as they bury their classmates. Disgusting.

The gun nuts and RW fellow travellers have gone too far this time. The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home. They are creating a groundswell of outrage by the people of this country over the out of control gun culture. There will be a school walkout in March.This is unprecedented. Interestingly enough, even the NRA knows enough to simply remain silent. The rabid supporters do not. They attack the survivors as they bury their classmates. Disgusting.

" The kids have just been through a terrorist attack much worse than what our veterans experienced in combat the Middle East, and they are going through the equivalent of the Vietnam vets who were disrespected on returning home."

Your idiocy never disappoints me.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Leftwing playbook:

You just don’t like them

How does exposing the fake victims make me gullible? If anything, it makes the people who defend this turd gullible.

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

Massacre in Nice, France, as truck plows through Bastille Day crowd

iu

iu

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Oh wow. Teachers desperate to carry guns.

That's why you had to ban it...
Who’s “you?” That became a law because president Bush signed a bipartisan bill which passed 313-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back