Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
these protest are just a buncha punk kids being herded about by lefty taxpayer paid public school teachers Valerie .

They probably don’t want to die. These things don’t happen regularly where there is strong gun control. Why should kids die because a few adults demand guns for mass killing?
--------------------------------------------------------------------- as i have said , at least 310 millions in the USA on the day that a young murderer murdered 17 of his classmates . I reckon that lots of this same age group killed themselves with drug overdoes on that same day Bulldog .

How many were shot in gang killings in Shitcago?

i mean , hey see England where the upper crust and elite have shotguns , that the way that gun controllers want things to be here in the USA . Course , the retired 'tony blair' and 'queen' have any guns that they like .

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

View attachment 178092

A sad but funny conspiracy theory.

David Hogg was not a CA high school student, nor did his appearance in a news story have anything to do with guns.

You're an idiot btw.

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

Massacre in Nice, France, as truck plows through Bastille Day crowd

iu

iu

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.
How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

If you outlaw semiutomatic weapons you outlaw about 3/4 of all guns.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Why should these kids live in fear? Cold hearted to say the least

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

That was 2016. How many massacres have we had since then? How many has France had? They will now block roads and use barriers. We do nothing.

France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.
How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

If you outlaw semiutomatic weapons you outlaw about 3/4 of all guns.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Why should these kids live in fear? Cold hearted to say the least

Why should everyone who needs a gun for self defence live in fear? Why should anyone live in fear because your ilk want to import millions of Muzzie savages? Why should anyone live in fear because your kind allows criminal illegal aliens into the country?

guns are a Constitutional RIGHT Bulldog .
No one is coming to get your guns Pismo

Bullshit. All your snowflake brethren have made it clear that taking our guns is exactly what they want. They are demanding it.

Who are the posters here who want to take your guns? Name them, prove it.

You and all the other snowflakes. You have made that quite plain.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

The Leftists New Screeching Thing the Skinhead Bull Dyke Emma Gonzalez doesn't seem that TRAUMATISED in the below picture does she also her friends do not either:

51pWTWsBTG6fbA6IVycX0w.png

g0Cim2F6RTK64nEfA2eU2w.png

^^^^ Laughing and having a good time in front of the cameras, the Official Screeching Performance in front of the other camera for show. I mean if you had just been in the situation where some maniac shot up peoples in front of you and you survived the entire massacre how would you be just a few days after? Would you be TRAUMATISED and SHOCKED and UPSET or would you be laughing and having a good time in front of the camera for the Presstitutes?

I read they partied like rock stars with the media. Those pictures confirm what I read.
It is part of grief..stop being such a cold hearted person.. unbelievable

Partying away with CBS is part of grief?

:lmao:

I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

I don’t see countries with strong gun control constantly burying their children.

Massacre in Nice, France, as truck plows through Bastille Day crowd

iu

iu

You moron, it’s not up to anyone here. It’s up to the Congress and the president. And they’re led by Republicans; so who the fuck knows why you’re blaming the left? :cuckoo:

"Being suspiciously articulate"......LOVE IT! The RW can't handle someone who is articulate! :auiqs.jpg:

That's right! After you Democrats get done killing millions of babies at your Holy Shrine of Planned Parenthood, then kill more innocent children in your godless "gun-free-zones" so that attackers know just where to go for their helpless sitting ducks, we Conservatives line up to point out how the Left is using the remaining survivors as political pawns now to be spokes models for their national effort to blame the guns. Just remember one thing Radar, the guns didn't kill those kids, you did.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>abortion deflection (what's the deal with that anyways....why with the RW in control of all three branches of government is there still legalized abortion?)

These young people don't even realize that an AR 15 isn't an assault weapon. Or that assault weapons have been banned since the 30's. But they have every right to call for gun control and gun owners have every right to push back.

They have entered the political arena. And they better be prepared for chair shots in the ring.

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.
Some of them will be 18 by November......that's gonna be very interesting. So, I say....let the stupid RW keep attacking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back