Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this was coming sooner or later. Then again, weren't you just using dead kids in an effort to push your gun control agenda? Gee, I wonder what could be worse than that?

Trying to prevent more dead kids is a bad thing in TrumpWorld?
Lol.

Trying to prevent more dead kids does not need to come at the expense of using them to advance an agenda and strip law abiding citizens of their rights.

But hey, the dead are easy pawns for you, aren't they? From dead voters, aborted babies and victims of mass murder, they're nothing but pawns to you.

Ugh, this turns my stomach.

I've heard that people like you with mental problems often have digestive problems too.

Hah! Is that the best you could come up with? Your concession is duly noted.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

View attachment 178136
He says he attended Douglas highschool. You have any evidence he is lying?

Why was he in Cali doing the same thing?
Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

David-Hogg-Redono-Shores-High-School.png

It seems he never went to Douglas highschool.

Are you ready to eat your words yet, moron?
Hmmm, tasty

View attachment 178136

Who said he was doing the “same thing” in California? You? Post evidence he was a student in California last summer...

Post evidence that he's a student at Douglas Highschool.
David Hogg said so. That’s evidence. If you believe he’s lying, prove it.
Here, watch this. He's being allowed to practice his lines for an interview. It's hilarious.

GGDD

I thought I'd seen it all.

This thread.....wow!

Deplorables seems like a less than adequate description at this point. Some sound like they would shoot up a school themselves.

View attachment 178136

Hmmm, tasty

Right. He graduated from Redondo highschool in California three years ago. That makes him a kingsized fake. and it makes you a kingsized sucker.

Conservative playbook

Blame the victim

Liberal playbook, use victims as spokesmen and then whine went anyone challenges what they say.
Pretty fucking rightarded, as usual.

So what’s your moronic point this time? That victims shouldn’t speak out? Or that the media shouldn’t cover them when they do?

:cuckoo:

My point was clear, that challenging what these kids say is completely called for.

Now, do you want to address that, or would you like to invent some more strawmen to play with by yourself?

Well, your points are clearly 2D partisan nonsense, nothing more. Beyond the brainwashed zealots in this country, no rational person is entertaining ignorant opinions from partisan yahoos exactly like yourself. No one. So, you're not 'challenging' anyone, because with your partisan sentiment you aren't qualified to 'challenge' anyone's statements or opinions. Say all you like. No one is take it to heart, dummy.

Here, watch this. He's being allowed to practice his lines for an interview. It's hilarious.

GGDD

We're "deplorable" because we correctly point out that your highschool hero is a big fake?

ARM THE TEACHERS....Gus will NEVER go away!!! PROTECT our children!!! Don't sell them the false snake oil that guns and killers will somehow disappear. Especially in this leftist society with moral relativity. Time to grow up.

If these students want guns gone.....then let's take their violent video games away as well because as many studies have proven, these games promote violent thinking.

guns are a Constitutional RIGHT Bulldog .
No one is coming to get your guns Pismo

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
------------------------------------------------- here you go EWings and all other lefties --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- Course they want ALL the efficient and effective guns EWings .
I will read it when. I get home..but keep in mind that it is a gun website..but I am open to read it.

guns are a Constitutional RIGHT Bulldog .
No one is coming to get your guns Pismo

------------------------------------------------- here you go EWings and all other lefties --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise --- Course they want ALL the efficient and effective guns EWings .
I will read it when. I get home..but keep in mind that it is a gun website..but I am open to read it.

----------------------------------------------------------- it not a READ , its video and audio of you lefty politicians saying that they want the guns , all the guns EWings .

Hmmm, tasty

Right. He graduated from Redondo highschool in California three years ago. That makes him a kingsized fake.

The plot thickens....

"
David Hogg Class of 2015

David hasn't added a photo
Redondo Shores High School Class of 15
redondo beach, CA

65 people have visited this profile.

GGDD

LOL That's just pathetic

Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.
How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

If you outlaw semiutomatic weapons you outlaw about 3/4 of all guns.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Why should these kids live in fear? Cold hearted to say the least

Why should everyone who needs a gun for self defence live in fear? Why should anyone live in fear because your ilk want to import millions of Muzzie savages? Why should anyone live in fear because your kind allows criminal illegal aliens into the country?
No one is going to take your guns
Tons of money is spent to tell you that
France had several massacres last year, and the body count for the Nice massacre was over 200.

What we need to do is allow teachers to carry concealed weapons, but douchebags like you won't allow that.
Tell me about these massacres. Links?

So arm teachers so they do the job of law enforcement too? Why not force law enforcement to be teachers?

Even if an armed teacher is there many will die. An armed cop was working security at the Orlando night club. Over 50 died. In tx a group of police were slaughtered. We need to get rid of mass killing guns.

Countries with strong gun control don’t have these problems.
How many people did Timothy McViegh kill with a rental truck? How about the guy driving the truck in Nice? Perhaps we should outlaw rental trucks.

If you outlaw semiutomatic weapons you outlaw about 3/4 of all guns.

That's not going to fly. By no stretch of the imagination can anyone claim that's not a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Why should these kids live in fear? Cold hearted to say the least

You and your ilk are definitely trying to take our guns.

No one is fooled.
The NRA blood cult is full of paranoid fools who are afraid that their phallic symbols will be taken away...any day now....any day now...any day now.

The NRA masters make oodles of money manipulating their cult followers that way. Normal gun owners don't fit in...we're too smart.

Hmmm, tasty

Right. He graduated from Redondo highschool in California three years ago. That makes him a kingsized fake. and it makes you a kingsized sucker.

Somebody posts a picture of a page from a year book with his picture - no date, no reference to show what school yearbook this. Nothing that would constitute “evidence”. Just a yearbook page and a lie.

That’s all it takes to convince you assholes.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

View attachment 178136

It tells you everything you need to know that the left has employed crisis actors to force through their agenda.

Which by the way, has nothing to do with kids, and everything to do with control.

View attachment 178136
He just posted the evidence, dumbass.
LOLOL

You brain-dead conservative, he posted a meme claiming David Hogg was a California student last summer with no citation. That is not “evidence.”

Even worse for you rightwingnut freaks, his meme contained a frame from a video High recorded last summer in which High never claimed to be a student in California.

You nut jobs dream up these wild conspiracies and then go apeshit over them as though your delusions are real.

In a nutshell — you’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

What do you call a yearbook from a California highschool with his picture in it?

Hey, Faux, remember when you were calling me stupid because I had an opinion that a picture someone posted wasn't Connecticut as they claimed? What do you call someone who was totally suckered by a fake highschool student claiming to be a victim in the Douglas Highschool shooting? Can you get any dumber than that?

Hmmm, tasty

And you, a loser.

Some sound like they would shoot up a school themselves.

And you're calling us deplorable? I hope you realize what you just posted. I think they call that a "low blow."
How many times do we get coy threats from trumpanzees here? Of course I don't believe that any trumpanzees here would shoot up a school.....they live their violence vicariously thru others.....

View attachment 178136
He just posted the evidence, dumbass.
LOLOL

You brain-dead conservative, he posted a meme claiming David Hogg was a California student last summer with no citation. That is not “evidence.”

Even worse for you rightwingnut freaks, his meme contained a frame from a video High recorded last summer in which High never claimed to be a student in California.

You nut jobs dream up these wild conspiracies and then go apeshit over them as though your delusions are real.

In a nutshell — you’re fucking nuts. :cuckoo:

What do you call a yearbook from a California highschool with his picture in it?

Hey, Faux, remember when you were calling me stupid because I had an opinion that picture someone posted wasn't Connecticut? What do you call someone who was totally suckered by a fake highschool student claiming to be a victim in the Douglas Highschool shooting? Can you get any dumber than that?
Show it. (of course, why are no teachers or administrators going "Hey! He doesn't go here!"?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back