Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
I JUST WANT TO KNOW when one of these aggrieved families is going to sue a school district for not putting up better safeguards to safeguard the kids? Quit wasting my time with children not even old enough yet to know what their rights are marching on Congress to ask a bunch of politicians to fix the world for them or blame some organization which simply promotes the rights and sport of using firearms recreationally no different than NASCAR promotes car racing.

Has anyone marched on or blamed NASCAR for any of the latest massive car pile ups or wrecks on the highway?

These kids aren't "wasting your time". You have no life, period. If you did, you wouldn't come on this message board and spew right-wing, mentally deranged horseshit such as this.
I have never seen this much mentally deranged bullshit from the right, and they’re mostly deplorables to begin with.

The right is flopping around like fish on a dock trying to undermine the movement this kids are starting. They recognize that this time is different. By discrediting and smearing these children they’re trying to convince themselves that these kids aren’t going to be successful in effecting change.

All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.

Teachers are not targets of shooters now?

Logic and reason says if multiple teachers are armed, the advantage will be theirs.

If there is an active shooter, that is when we want them to draw a weapon.

now it just needs to go Nationwide , get rid of school gun free zones DragonLady .

Actually I have no problem with armed trained cops on school grounds and metal detector's at the entrance.
----------------------------------- Armed and trained teachers , security guiards are also ok .
Arming teachers is the dumbest idea proposed. That will only lead to more people being shot on school campuses.
Wrong, shit for brains. It leads to fewer people being shot. Gun free zones make mass shootings possible.

Put the blame where it belongs it's not the gun it's not the left or the right
Make it a law that parents teach their children not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have them drill it in their heads over and over at an early age not to be bullies not to make fun of other kids. Have teachers to watch for that and take action immediately stop bullying if a kid is bullied long enough it will affect their mental state
So it's all the fault of everyone else except the shooter and his precious gun? Brilliant.
Wouldn't you say he was a troubled young man that needed help before it came to
this point

Parkland shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz joked about guns, students say
If there was no gun for him to go out and buy, there would be no problem. That's the bottom line. That kid owned 10 firearms. He easily purchased the AK 15 with which he killed 17 people in 3 minutes. It is the gun that is the real problem. People all over the world have mental problems: mass shootings like this occur only in America, the country with far more guns per person than any other in the world. It is the access to guns that is the problem.

That is ridiculous. There are THOUSANDS of AR-15s in this nation and thev have been used illegally. The mentally ill must be treated and controlled, not the weapon.
Umm... why not treat and control both?

Because we have a 2nd Amendment, douchebag.

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

If a “kid” is going to be used and put on a stage for a political attack, then you are damn right we will fire back against the absurd argument.

Dems like trying to use “human shields” like high school kids and Gold Star families to launch their attacks from. That way they can scream about us being big meanies when we shoot their argument down.

It's a "political attack" for these kids to want AR-15s banned so that their schools are safer? Only in your deranged, evil mind is that a "political attack".

President Bill Clinton signed an Assault Weapons Ban in 1994, that did not prevent the Columbine School Massacre in 1999.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia

I JUST WANT TO KNOW when one of these aggrieved families is going to sue a school district for not putting up better safeguards to safeguard the kids? Quit wasting my time with children not even old enough yet to know what their rights are marching on Congress to ask a bunch of politicians to fix the world for them or blame some organization which simply promotes the rights and sport of using firearms recreationally no different than NASCAR promotes car racing.

Has anyone marched on or blamed NASCAR for any of the latest massive car pile ups or wrecks on the highway?

These kids aren't "wasting your time". You have no life, period. If you did, you wouldn't come on this message board and spew right-wing, mentally deranged horseshit such as this.

Yeah, what a crazy idea to hold institutions responsible for their safety. If a person trips on a crack in my sidewalk---- I'm responsible. If a hospital forgets to run a proper check and makes a tiny mistake---- they're responsible. But let public schools go year in and year out decade after decade allowing dozens or hundreds of children to be terrorized, traumatized and slaughtered because they cannot take even the simplest actions to secure their safety, and it suddenly becomes mentally deranged horseshit just to point that out? It is idiots like you who are ultimately killing all of these kids. All this from a loon like you with so little life, he obsesses about a non-existent, fictional cartoon character as the centerpiece of his existence.

now it just needs to go Nationwide , get rid of school gun free zones DragonLady .

Actually I have no problem with armed trained cops on school grounds and metal detector's at the entrance.
----------------------------------- Armed and trained teachers , security guiards are also ok .
Arming teachers is the dumbest idea proposed. That will only lead to more people being shot on school campuses.

No.. The DUMBEST IDEA for school security was declaring a FEDERAL "Gun Free Zone" around every school, patting yourselves on the back, and calling it "mission accomplished".. Take a miracle if anyone gets dumber than that...
Putting guns in the hands of teachers will end up in the hands of violent students who will take them from them.

Most teachers don’t want teachers/faculty carrying. They know better than you.

Well YOU certainly don't "know better" than I do.. Because I've had training and put lots of thought into situations.

A "concealed shooter" in a school can be almost certain that they aren't gonna be a victim of the first rounds fired. So there is NO REASON to keep a loaded gun in a holster to be "easily stolen".. There'll be plenty of time to figure out the situation and load it.

So you holster the unloaded gun -- and keep the clip in a pocket or a bra pouch. Any kid attempting to take the weapon is gonna fumble for minutes if they even figure that out.

That's where you lose all your cred for having opinions. Because you're NOT thinking about how all this would work. Or HAVEN'T made the decision to learn self defense.

It's a "political attack" for these kids to want AR-15s banned so that their schools are safer? Only in your deranged, evil mind is that a "political attack".

President Bill Clinton signed an Assault Weapons Ban in 1994, that did not prevent the Columbine School Massacre in 1999.

Federal Assault Weapons Ban - Wikipedia

Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia

I have never seen this much mentally deranged bullshit from the right, and they’re mostly deplorables to begin with.

The right is flopping around like fish on a dock trying to undermine the movement this kids are starting. They recognize that this time is different. By discrediting and smearing these children they’re trying to convince themselves that these kids aren’t going to be successful in effecting change.

These kids are doing nothing. They have been encouraged, nurtured, coached and directed by adults who have been after a total ban on guns for years, and set up in a well-organized national effort to politicize the matter further for their own ends. These people not any kids started anything, and it will go exactly NOWHERE. Write me in a year when despite whatever feel-good action if any are taken, the school killings are still going on. Then write me in FIVE years when the killings at schools are still going on. If they are ever stopped or minimized, it won't be because some idiot in Washington DC passed another gun law.

Now a "security guard" or SRO cant AFFORD to NOT have a loaded gun. That's the difference. That's the disciplined thinking BEHIND stopping cold blooded murderers.

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?

All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.

Teachers are not targets of shooters now?

Logic and reason says if multiple teachers are armed, the advantage will be theirs.

If there is an active shooter, that is when we want them to draw a weapon.
Hey, and thanks to idiots who want teachers to be armed, students who want to shoot up their school would no longer need to be bothered with the pesky hassle and expense of buying a firearm — they could just use their teacher’s gun.

Just imagine if this teacher had a gun...

That teacher would have been shot with his own gun and who knows how many classmates would have been shot too.

So it's all the fault of everyone else except the shooter and his precious gun? Brilliant.
this point

If there was no gun for him to go out and buy, there would be no problem. That's the bottom line. That kid owned 10 firearms. He easily purchased the AK 15 with which he killed 17 people in 3 minutes. It is the gun that is the real problem. People all over the world have mental problems: mass shootings like this occur only in America, the country with far more guns per person than any other in the world. It is the access to guns that is the problem.

That is ridiculous. There are THOUSANDS of AR-15s in this nation and thev have been used illegally. The mentally ill must be treated and controlled, not the weapon.

There are limits on the 2nd Amendment. It doesn’t mean you can own any type of weapon known to mankind.

they are the people that you support and they are high up and as i said , you support them . Besides that there are many more that don't / won't allow audio video recording Faun . --- No One Wants to Ban or Confiscate Guns huh? These Quotes from Anti Gun Leaders Say Otherwise ---
Great, let me know when you find more than the fringe 3 out of the 600.
thumbsup.gif

No.. The DUMBEST IDEA for school security was declaring a FEDERAL "Gun Free Zone" around every school, patting yourselves on the back, and calling it "mission accomplished".. Take a miracle if anyone gets dumber than that...
Putting guns in the hands of teachers will end up in the hands of violent students who will take them from them.

Well YOU certainly don't "know better" than I do.. Because I've had training and put lots of thought into situations.

A "concealed shooter" in a school can be almost certain that they aren't gonna be a victim of the first rounds fired. So there is NO REASON to keep a loaded gun in a holster to be "easily stolen".. There'll be plenty of time to figure out the situation and load it.

So you holster the unloaded gun -- and keep the clip in a pocket or a bra pouch. Any kid attempting to take the weapon is gonna fumble for minutes if they even figure that out.

That's where you lose all your cred for having opinions. Because you're NOT thinking about how all this would work. Or HAVEN'T made the decision to learn self defense.
Your post is a fail. I didn’t say I know better than you on this topic — I said teachers do.

this point

There are limits on the 2nd Amendment. It doesn’t mean you can own any type of weapon known to mankind.
----------------------- are you going to start talking about 'nukes' now Faun :afro:. Anyway , i don't really disagree but you can own any normal , man carried small arms of the regular American combat soldier Faun .

this point

It means you can own any type of weapon commonly used by the infantry.

This is not new for them. They did this to Sandy Hook families as well.

There is a reason that these people are trash.

Trash doesn't have morals or decency.

Your post is a fail. I didn’t say I know better than you on this topic — I said teachers do.

There was a time when SOME teachers knew more than I did.. :badgrin: But life happens and NOW they are out of their element and expertise on this. Have them post some more "no guns allowed" signs..

Not surprising. Communists/Democrats can't tolerate Freedom & Liberty. They have an Agenda. And those who don't go along, will be punished. Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. It clearly lays out the Communist Agenda. It's an agenda that's been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. They're not gonna stop at banning 'Bump Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. That's the ultimate goal.
LOL

Trump is the one who banned bump stocks. He’s a Communist now?

He'll just be appeasing the Communist/Democrat Anti-Constitution bastards. He thinks he's doing the right thing by way of compromise/appeasement. He doesn't understand that the Communists have an Agenda. And disarming the Citizenry is a big part of it. They're not gonna be appeased by banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They'll just keep pushing towards a total ban and confiscation.

Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. Trump and Republicans should be very careful stepping into their trap. Any new gun laws will deemed a big victory for Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. Just another big step towards their ultimate goal. And we know what that ultimate goal is. The compromise/appeasement won't stop them.
Trump appeases the left??

Did ya really think we needed another nutty perspective? <smh>

I think he's headed in that direction. He may propose some new gun laws, like banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. But he doesn't understand that you can't compromise with Communists/Democrats. They have an Agenda that calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. I assure you, they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They'll just keep on pushing & pushing towards their ultimate goal. And we know what that ultimate goal is.
:cuckoo:

There is no such agenda to repeal the 2nd Amendment. Rightwingnuts are merely knee-jerk reactionary freaks. There are probably a couple of fringe on the left who want that but they don’t set the agenda for the vast majority.

Sorry, but that's just Useful Idiot drivel. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. And disarming the Citizenry is a major part of the Agenda. I assure you, they won't stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's.

You really should check out the documentary 'Agenda.' You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. I don't mean to insult you, but you have become one of Lenin's Useful Idiots. Maybe checking out the film will cause you to rethink your loyalty to the Communists. Give it shot. Take care.

this point

Oh? Where does the Second say there are limits on what you can own? I seem to recall the words, "Shall not be infringed".

thats QUALIFIED teachers that WANT to carry plus armed guards and other qualified individuals Faun . Maybe police , exmilitary and qualified people Faun .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back