Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Status
Not open for further replies.
personally , i have no use for the majority of teachers that i know as most are liberals . See all the liberal FEEL GOOD policies that they force on young school kids , especially young males . Also interesting to see teacher sex abuse of students in the care of teachers . Some are good i suppose but most will do , teach anything for a paycheck . Check it out on the internet as you google ' sex abuse of students by public school teachers' .

They might not be 'Crisis Actors', but they are being exploited and controlled by Communist Democrat assholes. You can bet Soros organizations are behind all the pious public speeches and class walk-outs. I used to live in Broward County, Fl. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Broward County's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for many years. That's why i'm not surprised to see the shameful dog & pony show going on down there. I've seen it before. Democrats are just exploiting dead children and survivors again. They'll do anything to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda.
Or maybe they’re very passionate about the very real and very traumatic experience they just went through. Or maybe speaking out is cathartic for them. Are you saying the media shouldn’t give them air time?

They're brainwashed dupes being egged on by leftwing parents and teachers. When the incident first happened, there were a couple of students who had a much more dramatic story to tell said that gun control wouldn't have prevented it. You don't ever see those kids on the news since then.

Facebook, YouTube and twitter have announced policies to block anyone with an opposing narrative.

Not surprising. Communists/Democrats can't tolerate Freedom & Liberty. They have an Agenda. And those who don't go along, will be punished. Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. The film clearly lays out the Communist Agenda.

It's an agenda that's been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. They're not gonna stop at banning 'Bump Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. That's the ultimate goal. So folks shouldn't think that appeasing Communists with compromise, is gonna end their push to take their Constitutional Right away. They will continue to push & push.

Joe McCarthy couldn't have said it any better.

Folks with common sense know y'all Communists aren't gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They know what your ultimate goal is. They understand the Agenda.

They're brainwashed dupes being egged on by leftwing parents and teachers. When the incident first happened, there were a couple of students who had a much more dramatic story to tell said that gun control wouldn't have prevented it. You don't ever see those kids on the news since then.

Facebook, YouTube and twitter have announced policies to block anyone with an opposing narrative.

Not surprising. Communists/Democrats can't tolerate Freedom & Liberty. They have an Agenda. And those who don't go along, will be punished. Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. The film clearly lays out the Communist Agenda.

It's an agenda that's been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. They're not gonna stop at banning 'Bump Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. That's the ultimate goal. So folks shouldn't think that appeasing Communists with compromise, is gonna end their push to take their Constitutional Right away. They will continue to push & push.

People have a right to live in a society without constantly being afraid of being shot and killed. Your self-absorbed, precious "right" to own a deadly weapon is not the only right that matters.

So kindly fuck off with your mentally ill Repug tirades, you deranged piece of shit.

I know, right? That damn US Constitution! If only we could get rid of it.

Sorry, ain't going along with your Communist Agenda. I'll continue to fight for our Constitution.

Yeah, keep fighting for people to get slaughtered by AR-15s. Dumb fuck.

I fight for our Constitution. I don't exploit dead children and survivors to advance an Agenda, like you assholes do.

Not surprising. Communists/Democrats can't tolerate Freedom & Liberty. They have an Agenda. And those who don't go along, will be punished. Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. It clearly lays out the Communist Agenda. It's an agenda that's been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. They're not gonna stop at banning 'Bump Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. That's the ultimate goal.
LOL

Trump is the one who banned bump stocks. He’s a Communist now?

He'll just be appeasing the Communist/Democrat Anti-Constitution bastards. He thinks he's doing the right thing by way of compromise/appeasement. He doesn't understand that the Communists have an Agenda. And disarming the Citizenry is a big part of it. They're not gonna be appeased by banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They'll just keep pushing towards a total ban and confiscation.

Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. Trump and Republicans should be very careful stepping into their trap. Any new gun laws will deemed a big victory for Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. Just another big step towards their ultimate goal. And we know what that ultimate goal is. The compromise/appeasement won't stop them.

It's really disturbing how you paranoid, mentally ill Repugs really believe this shit.

No, I will not be watching your god damn "Agenda" documentary, you stupid fucker.

Your hero Trump must also be a Communist, since he is allowing Russia to interfere in our elections and will continue to do so.

Even you Useful Idiots should watch the film. It might just cause you to rethink your loyalty to the Communists. Check it out.

Or maybe they’re very passionate about the very real and very traumatic experience they just went through. Or maybe speaking out is cathartic for them. Are you saying the media shouldn’t give them air time?

Folks with common sense know y'all Communists aren't gonna stop at banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They know what your ultimate goal is. They understand the Agenda.

You're right about two things. I hope all devices that make a semi auto a full auto or close to it will be outlawed and I hope ALL weapons that are weapons of war will be banned and that includes all weapons that are multi round magazine fed. But don't worry, even if all guns are banned you can still kill a deer but you'd better be a fast runner and have a swing like Barry Bonds.

People have a right to live in a society without constantly being afraid of being shot and killed. Your self-absorbed, precious "right" to own a deadly weapon is not the only right that matters.

So kindly fuck off with your mentally ill Repug tirades, you deranged piece of shit.

I know, right? That damn US Constitution! If only we could get rid of it.

Sorry, ain't going along with your Communist Agenda. I'll continue to fight for our Constitution.

Yeah, keep fighting for people to get slaughtered by AR-15s. Dumb fuck.

I fight for our Constitution. I don't exploit dead children and survivors to advance an Agenda, like you assholes do.

Yes, you do. The fucking terrorists known as the NRA are exploiting this tragedy to try to arm teachers so that they can sell more guns. You are one naïve piece of shit.

Not surprising. Communists/Democrats can't tolerate Freedom & Liberty. They have an Agenda. And those who don't go along, will be punished. Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. You can see it on places like Amazon Prime. It clearly lays out the Communist Agenda. It's an agenda that's been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. They're not gonna stop at banning 'Bump Stocks' and AR's. The Agenda calls for disarming the Citizenry completely. That's the ultimate goal.
LOL

He'll just be appeasing the Communist/Democrat Anti-Constitution bastards. He thinks he's doing the right thing by way of compromise/appeasement. He doesn't understand that the Communists have an Agenda. And disarming the Citizenry is a big part of it. They're not gonna be appeased by banning 'Bump-Stocks' and AR's. They'll just keep pushing towards a total ban and confiscation.

Check out the documentary 'Agenda' when you get a chance. The Communist Agenda has been ongoing for almost 100yrs in this country. Trump and Republicans should be very careful stepping into their trap. Any new gun laws will deemed a big victory for Anti-Constitution Communists/Democrats. Just another big step towards their ultimate goal. And we know what that ultimate goal is. The compromise/appeasement won't stop them.

It's really disturbing how you paranoid, mentally ill Repugs really believe this shit.

No, I will not be watching your god damn "Agenda" documentary, you stupid fucker.

Your hero Trump must also be a Communist, since he is allowing Russia to interfere in our elections and will continue to do so.

Even you Useful Idiots should watch the film. It might just cause you to rethink your loyalty to the Communists. Check it out.

Maybe you should view the funerals of those kids in Parkland and listen to the survivors tell their story and listen to the parents of the 20 babies killed in Sandy Hook. and maybe it will cause you to rethink your support for politicians who get greased by the gun lobby.

my my joined feb. 1st and 200 post already. You might wanna look into getting a job

That’s fewer than 10 posts a day. The Russian trolls here are posting 30 to 50 posts per day.

Every day we watch conservatives sink to new levels of inhumanity and self deception. You spew fear and hate at everyone who doesn’t subscribe to the bullshit you’re peddling.

I thought the attacks on the Sandy Hook parents were beyond the pale but this is a new low for right right wing media.

On a positive note these kids are going to be voting in a few years and they will demolish anyone who is funded by the NRA.

This is a tipping point. There is no going back.

Perhaps not. If an 18 year old can’t be trusted to handle a firearm, how can we trust an 18 year olds to vote?
I have never seen this much mentally deranged bullshit from the right, and they’re mostly deplorables to begin with.

The right is flopping around like fish on a dock trying to undermine the movement this kids are starting. They recognize that this time is different. By discrediting and smearing these children they’re trying to convince themselves that these kids aren’t going to be successful in effecting change.

All for what? Because most people want a ban on AR-15's that a bullet from can explode an organ where a regular pistol most likely passes through and more of a chance to save a victim. Do you think all these dick heads have an AR-15? All they hear is gun control and think we all want their manhood. Nope keep your little dicks in holster but give up the AR-15's.

Trump’s solution is to arm 20% of the teachers and give them advanced weapons training. That’s 700,000 teachers, nationwide. Schools don’t have the money for textbooks and supplies for the teachers. Where are they going to get the money for guns and training?

Now some practical concerns:

1. This turn teachers into targets. If I’m a shooter, with an AR15, I’m taking out the teachers first and I’d be looking for them and shooting them on sight.

2. Teacher will be armed with handguns. Perps with AR 15’s with high capacity magazines. Logic and reason say the perp has a huge advantage here. Plus he’s not frightened or worried about missing the target and hitting students.

3. Teachers won’t be able to draw their guns until there’s an active shooter. By which time it’s already too late.

Teachers are not targets of shooters now?

Logic and reason says if multiple teachers are armed, the advantage will be theirs.

If there is an active shooter, that is when we want them to draw a weapon.
Hey, and thanks to idiots who want teachers to be armed, students who want to shoot up their school would no longer need to be bothered with the pesky hassle and expense of buying a firearm — they could just use their teacher’s gun.

Just imagine if this teacher had a gun...

That teacher would have been shot with his own gun and who knows how many classmates would have been shot too.

Not likely if he was doing as I told you he should. Kid likely would never figure out where the ammo was.Even if he did, it would be a couple minutes to figure it out. In a secured school, every class would have surveillance video and response would be quicker than he was. A school like that needs armed guards. And students who give a fuck about assault.. Obviously.. Keep trying..

Wouldn't you say he was a troubled young man that needed help before it came to
this point

Parkland shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz joked about guns, students say
If there was no gun for him to go out and buy, there would be no problem. That's the bottom line. That kid owned 10 firearms. He easily purchased the AK 15 with which he killed 17 people in 3 minutes. It is the gun that is the real problem. People all over the world have mental problems: mass shootings like this occur only in America, the country with far more guns per person than any other in the world. It is the access to guns that is the problem.

That is ridiculous. There are THOUSANDS of AR-15s in this nation and thev have been used illegally. The mentally ill must be treated and controlled, not the weapon.
Umm... why not treat and control both?

Because we have a 2nd Amendment, douchebag.
There are limits on the 2nd Amendment. It doesn’t mean you can own any type of weapon known to mankind.

You mean the multi-cannon Man "o War battleships that privateers owned and used to hunt pirates for Federal bounty money??? Cool... Everyone on board for the Mexican Riviera.. We're goin' on an armed cruise...

((Look up Letters of Marques and Reprisals in the Constitution))

DWpJmC1X4AAXNN-.jpg

LOL

Maybe you should view the funerals of those kids in Parkland and listen to the survivors tell their story and listen to the parents of the 20 babies killed in Sandy Hook. and maybe it will cause you to rethink your support for politicians who get greased by the gun lobby.

Most of those people do it out of principle. And out of knowledge that the NRA IS their constituents. Wouldn't change many votes. Or prevent them from standing to up bad ideas from the NRA. Like the NRA opposition to raising the purchase age for these kids DEMANDING disarmanent.

You're ALL FOR disarming 18 to 21 year olds and depriving them of Constitutional rights --- aren't you?

now it just needs to go Nationwide , get rid of school gun free zones DragonLady .

Actually I have no problem with armed trained cops on school grounds and metal detector's at the entrance.
----------------------------------- Armed and trained teachers , security guiards are also ok .
Arming teachers is the dumbest idea proposed. That will only lead to more people being shot on school campuses.

No.. The DUMBEST IDEA for school security was declaring a FEDERAL "Gun Free Zone" around every school, patting yourselves on the back, and calling it "mission accomplished".. Take a miracle if anyone gets dumber than that...
It has other effects
Keeps gangs and drug dealers away from the perimeter of schools
They don’t want to risk additional charges and prosecution

What demented sick bastards, just a few months ago they were supporting a child molester for senate , now this and like Pavlov's dogs their rank and file trash repeats it

"The conservative movement has two new enemies: the FBI and the survivors of the school shooting in Parkland, Florida. At far-right Gateway Pundit, Lucian Wintrich managed to package them into one stark raving headline, casting aspersions on 17-year-old survivor David Hogg by noting his father is a retired FBI agent, and accusing him of having been coached on "anti-Trump lines" due to being suspiciously articulate and repeating himself a few times in a taped interview.
Before I explain what's going on, just consider the depravity of Wintrich's smear for a moment. It's a dizzying demonstration of the moral abomination the conservative propaganda machine has become.

conservatives dealt with this the same way they deal with everything: by dreaming up an unhinged conspiracy theory. Suddenly, conservatives from Sean Hannity on down began braying that the FBI — composed overwhelmingly of middle-aged Republican men who furiously despised Hillary Clinton, and whose major significant electoral action was then-director James Comey giving Trump a huge leg up a week before election day — was part of a Deep State conspiracy to undermine the president."

Conservatives are now attacking survivors of school shootings

Did you see those town halls where guys like Trump and Rubio sat/stood quietly while people vented? I wish Republicans had the balls to tell those people what they really think. They don't want to stop 20 round clips from being sold over the counter to 18 year olds. They don't want more background checks. They would love to do nothing.

Since the GOP answer to the NRA, why don't the Republicans sound like this guy?

NRA Leader Warns Conservatives Of 'Socialist Wave' In Wake Of Shooting
They know that if the smile meekly, offer thoughts and prayers and make empty promises........this will all go away in a couple weeks

It always does

They might not be 'Crisis Actors', but they are being exploited and controlled by Communist Democrat assholes. You can bet Soros organizations are behind all the pious public speeches and class walk-outs. I used to live in Broward County, Fl. It's the land of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Broward County's been controlled by corrupt Communists/Democrats for many years. That's why i'm not surprised to see the shameful dog & pony show going on down there. I've seen it before. Democrats are just exploiting dead children and survivors again. They'll do anything to advance their Anti-Constitution Agenda.

Everything McCarthy said was 100% true.

now it just needs to go Nationwide , get rid of school gun free zones DragonLady .

Actually I have no problem with armed trained cops on school grounds and metal detector's at the entrance.
----------------------------------- Armed and trained teachers , security guiards are also ok .
Arming teachers is the dumbest idea proposed. That will only lead to more people being shot on school campuses.

No.. The DUMBEST IDEA for school security was declaring a FEDERAL "Gun Free Zone" around every school, patting yourselves on the back, and calling it "mission accomplished".. Take a miracle if anyone gets dumber than that...
It has other effects
You have to be delusional to believe that gang members are not going to carry guns near schools.

It has other effects

Not true at all. Bloomberg's org is currently LYING about 250 or some odd "school shootings" this year. Almost 1/2 of those are parking lot shootings at 1AM on bad drug deals and suicides under the bleachers.. So I don't think the numbers back you up at all. Just gives Bloomberg ammunition to LIE about "school shootings"..

I only had to go as far as the first name on your post (which someone else had to do your thinking for you to even come up with that) to see your message is full of shit...

John Wilkes Booth killed Abraham Lincoln — and Booth was NOT a Democrat.

But you are just another ignorant conservative.

giphy.gif
Meh.
Socialist, Democrat.... same difference
LOL

Booth was not a Democrat. That’s what you claimed. How hard is reality on you?

Everything McCarthy said was 100% true.
McCarthy was a drunken heroin addict, your hero?

Sen. Joe McCarthy's Startling Morphine Source | The Fix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back