Conservatives cheering wildly for Ukraine over USA in soccer friendly match

Just you look at all the 'conservatives praising Putin threads' my friend and you will reach the same conclusion as I did. Conservatives love Putin and hate America as long as Obama is our POTUS.

Translation: "I KIDCROCKS am such a partisan twerp I lied..." And NO we aren't cheering on Putin.

IDIOT

Hell yes you conservatives hate America as long as Obama is your president. You are all so insanely jealous that the first black POTUS was a Democrat that you can't stand the truth staring you all in the face, day after day, month after month, year after year!

Being mindlessly partisan is not an informed position, kid. Grow up a little.

Liberals come out totally against soccer because of the violence inflicted on the innocent ball

Translation: "I KIDCROCKS am such a partisan twerp I lied..." And NO we aren't cheering on Putin.

IDIOT

Hell yes you conservatives hate America as long as Obama is your president. You are all so insanely jealous that the first black POTUS was a Democrat that you can't stand the truth staring you all in the face, day after day, month after month, year after year!

Can't do it.... to many dittoheads to retort to in their own language here on this forum. I've learned to fight fire with fire not water. Water just douses.

If you burn my house down I'll put it out, call the police, and then set fire to your house. That is the meaning of how one fights 'fire with fire'. So in essence I stoop down to r-wing extremism to level the playing field. Dittoheads do not understand niceness nor logic.

We dont hate America. Just obammy and the people who lick the sweat off his balls.
Need a napkin?

Thanks for substantiating my point. Carry on dittohead.

Dont listen to Rush.
If you stopped posting such ignorant shit you might get a reasonable response.

Can't do it.... .

Then you're an idiot and no use to anyone, least of all yourself.

cheering for the Ukraine in a Soccer match means you are anti-American?

More to the point, where has any cheered them to beat the US? Your link says nothing on the subject. You seem to just be pulling this out of some unknown area of your body.

I think we all know what body part he pulled it out of.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama.

Ukraine vs USA friendly set to go ahead on Wednesday | Football | theguardian.com

You are quite seriously one of the most moronic posters on this board. Asshat.

Thank you... I strive to do my best to piss you off.

Oh, you couldn't piss me off if you wanted to. It's more of shake my head in disbelief and amusement that someone as stoopid as you has actually managed to remember to breathe and stay alive this long.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama. ]

You really need to relax, kid.

No, no.....let him go. It's fun to watch the spittle fly and his arms flail like that.

Then you're an idiot and no use to anyone, least of all yourself.

Hey, but I'm having so much fun.

No you're not.

LOL... yes I am, believe me. I thoroughly amuse myself provoking the r-wing extremists (aka dittoheads) by throwing their crap right back at them. Rush Limbaugh makes a very profitable living doing the same to liberals. I learned well from Rush and am still learning.

Last edited:

More to the point, where has any cheered them to beat the US? Your link says nothing on the subject. You seem to just be pulling this out of some unknown area of your body.

It's no secret... my ass is where it came from. ENJOY! :lol:

Hey, but I'm having so much fun.

No you're not.

LOL... yes I am, believe me. I thoroughly amuse myself provoking the r-wing extremists (aka dittoheads) by throwing their crap right back at them. Rush Limbaugh makes a very profitable living doing the same to liberals. I learned from Rush and am still learning.

You could amuse yourself for hours with a booger and a piece of string.

Have the desperate liberals yet found ANY indication that there are actually conservatives cheering for the Ukraine in some soccer game? Or are they still lying, shucking, jiving, and making it all up?

Last edited:

It's no secret... my ass is where it came from. ENJOY! :lol:

I guessed wrong. I figured it was Obama's ass.

Have the desperate liberals yet found ANY indication that there are actually conservatives cheering for the Ukraine? Or are they still lying and shucking and jiving?

Shhhhh, you don't want to interrupt their circle jerk.

No you're not.

LOL... yes I am, believe me. I thoroughly amuse myself provoking the r-wing extremists (aka dittoheads) by throwing their crap right back at them. Rush Limbaugh makes a very profitable living doing the same to liberals. I learned from Rush and am still learning.

You could amuse yourself for hours with a booger and a piece of string.

Thanks. You should know.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama.

Ukraine vs USA friendly set to go ahead on Wednesday | Football | theguardian.com

The friendly, previously scheduled to take place in Kharkiv, had been moved to Cyprus because of Ukraine’s unstable political situation and after US requests.

Dude, your link doesn't support your contention that conservatives are rooting for the Ukraine. Be honest, you're on a quest to make every thread dumber than the last one you started, aren't you? I have to admit you're remarkably good at that.

Have the desperate liberals yet found ANY indication that there are actually conservatives cheering for the Ukraine in some soccer game? Or are they still lying, shucking, jiving, and making it all up?

Film at 11:00.

Forum List

Back