Conservatives cheering wildly for Ukraine over USA in soccer friendly match

Just you look at all the 'conservatives praising Putin threads' my friend and you will reach the same conclusion as I did. Conservatives love Putin and hate America as long as Obama is our POTUS.

Translation: "I KIDCROCKS am such a partisan twerp I lied..." And NO we aren't cheering on Putin.

IDIOT

Hell yes you conservatives hate America as long as Obama is your president. You are all so insanely jealous that the first black POTUS was a Democrat that you can't stand the truth staring you all in the face, day after day, month after month, year after year!

it's like you're TRYING to embarrass yourself...................and suceeding

Libs...getting more desperate by the day.

So kid,do you even feel the least bit embarrassed for posting tripe like this?
Or is this some desperate plea for attention?

People like kidrock and rdean and other propagandists on this board are like those pathetic guys who try to sleep with every woman they see with the hopes that one of them will have sex with them. They aren't embarassed by what they do. If they had any shame in what they did, they would start being honest, respectable people.

You, dare judge me? You! A Mormon? The book of Mormon is a lie but that's another thread... I digress!

People like kidrock and rdean and other propagandists on this board are like those pathetic guys who try to sleep with every woman they see with the hopes that one of them will have sex with them. They aren't embarassed by what they do. If they had any shame in what they did, they would start being honest, respectable people.

You, dare judge me? You! A Mormon? The book of Mormon is a lie but that's another thread... I digress!

you arent digressing leftard; you're just making a fool of yourself

just you look at all the 'conservatives praising putin threads' my friend and you will reach the same conclusion as i did. Conservatives love putin and hate america as long as obama is our potus.

translation: "i kidcrocks am such a partisan twerp i lied..." and no we aren't cheering on putin.

Idiot

hell yes you conservatives hate america as long as obama is your president. You are all so insanely jealous that the first black potus was a democrat that you can't stand the truth staring you all in the face, day after day, month after month, year after year!

troll.

Just you look at all the 'conservatives praising Putin threads' my friend and you will reach the same conclusion as I did. Conservatives love Putin and hate America as long as Obama is our POTUS.

Translation: "I KIDCROCKS am such a partisan twerp I lied..." And NO we aren't cheering on Putin.

IDIOT

Hell yes you conservatives hate America as long as Obama is your president. You are all so insanely jealous that the first black POTUS was a Democrat that you can't stand the truth staring you all in the face, day after day, month after month, year after year!

Most of us don't hate Obama. We just dislike his policies.

Those of us who hate Obama, does so because they also dislike his policies.

And we dislike his policies because his policies hurt America. It's because we love our country that we find Obama to be a terrible leader.

IDIOT

We dont hate America. Just obammy and the people who lick the sweat off his balls.
Need a napkin?

I dont remember condemning you to hell. Did I miss that?

He, like many other people, have yet to learn that it's better to remain silent and look a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

IDIOT

Most of us don't hate Obama. We just dislike his policies.

Those of us who hate Obama, does so because they also dislike his policies.

And we dislike his policies because his policies hurt America. It's because we love our country that we find Obama to be a terrible leader.

I have no doubt that the vast majority of opposition to Obama is exactly as you describe.

But it would be foolish to suggest that there is absolutely no one out there who hates him because he is black. This is the real world we are talking about.

And yes, there are some who absolutely LOVE him and refuse to hold him accountable because he is black. It cuts both ways imho.

You know - I gotta shoot straight here.

I get all over the right wingers when they post absurd complaints and accusations - because it makes it all to easy to lump the legitimate complaints in with the absurd and brush them ALL off with a "gee, these clowns will complain about ANYTHING."

So I have to call this thread the same thing from the left.
1) I'm not sure you've established that conservatives are cheering for Ukraine, and
2) So what if they are?

Man, keep your eye on the ball. You make it too easy for other people to write you off even when you are making a legitimate point.

Good observation no dog and yes the thread thread/title is strictly my own humble opinion. I did indeed try to make a legitimate point... a point by association which many btw do here on this forum and elsewhere. By many legitimate writers and columnists to be sure. Yes, this was an editorial but I've seen many threads to that effect here and they have lasted a long time on this board before dropping off.

I get all over the right wingers when they post absurd complaints and accusations - because it makes it all to easy to lump the legitimate complaints in with the absurd and brush them ALL off with a "gee, these clowns will complain about ANYTHING."

1) I'm not sure you've established that conservatives are cheering for Ukraine, and
2) So what if they are?

Man, keep your eye on the ball. You make it too easy for other people to write you off even when you are making a legitimate point.

Good observation no dog and yes the thread thread/title is strictly my own humble opinion. I did indeed try to make a legitimate point... a point by association which many btw do here on this forum and elsewhere. By many legitimate writers and columnists to be sure. Yes, this was an editorial but I've seen many threads to that effect here and they have lasted a long time on this board before dropping off.

I'm not trying to beat you up - I'm just saying that posters who routinely do it - are just way too easy to dismiss.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama.

Ukraine vs USA friendly set to go ahead on Wednesday | Football | theguardian.com

The friendly, previously scheduled to take place in Kharkiv, had been moved to Cyprus because of Ukraine’s unstable political situation and after US requests.

You are quite seriously one of the most moronic posters on this board. Asshat.

2) So what if they are?

So you concede that you have absolutely no evidence. So why make a wild unsubstantiated accusations?

I'm in good company here my friend. Many, many fools here on this forum including you I'll warrant.

2) So what if they are?

So you concede that you have absolutely no evidence. So why make a wild unsubstantiated accusations?

Call it a parody... based on actual threads of conservatives showing great support, admiration and respect for Putin.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama.

Ukraine vs USA friendly set to go ahead on Wednesday | Football | theguardian.com

The friendly, previously scheduled to take place in Kharkiv, had been moved to Cyprus because of Ukraine’s unstable political situation and after US requests.

You are quite seriously one of the most moronic posters on this board. Asshat.

Thank you... I strive to do my best to piss you off.

Call it a parody... based on actual threads of conservatives showing great support, admiration and respect for Putin.

It's a lie. There is no parody. Because:

1) There is no one showing great support, admiration and respect for Putin. Conservatives think he is a oppressive tyrant and have been saying so for years. Simply because you make a claim in that thread doesn't make it true.
2) it makes absolutely no sense to claim that because people love Putin (as you claim) that they would be SUPPORTING the Ukraine, who Putin is against. It's incredibly stupid.
3) It insults all geniune parodies for you to try to pretend this is one.

You lied. You got caught. Man up and take responsibility for yourself.

Or you could simply remain a disrepected fool most of the board takes you for.

IDIOT

We dont hate America. Just obammy and the people who lick the sweat off his balls.
Need a napkin?

Thanks for substantiating my point. Carry on dittohead.

The conservatives are so anti-American that they are now cheering for Ukraine to beat America in a soccer match friendly going on as we speak. They don't really know why but they are conditioned to that because of their hatred for Obama. ]

You really need to relax, kid.

It's a lie. There is no parody. Because:

1) There is no one showing great support, admiration and respect for Putin. Conservatives think he is a oppressive tyrant and have been saying so for years. Simply because you make a claim in that thread doesn't make it true.
2) it makes absolutely no sense to claim that because people love Putin (as you claim) that they would be SUPPORTING the Ukraine, who Putin is against. It's incredibly stupid.
3) It insults all geniune parodies for you to try to pretend this is one.

You lied. You got caught. Man up and take responsibility for yourself.

Or you could simply remain a disrepected fool most of the board takes you for.

I stand by my assertion that you... sir/madam are a fraud!

Forum List

Back