Conservatives: If Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed), maybe we wouldn't have "the verdict"

If Trump survives until the election and then by some miracle of the god, he loses the election, he will spend the rest of his life in jail.

You're betting your country on that!

Don't make the discussion on what you want to be, make it on what you believe will be.
Did you do that?
I just don't share your opinion, but as I suggested, it won't be long before we find out.
The numbers are clear, and you will be so sad.

There is no evidence for this silly statement, "You've made it clear that you believe that your system is corrupt under Demofuk government. "

You have faith in the law as it is written!

You underestimate the power of the supreme leader. Those who tried to oppose Hitler's power found out how a noose works.

Trump has promised meaningful change. Do you doubt him?

You've made it clear that you believe that your system is corrupt under Demofuk government. Do you have the courage to stay loyal to Trump? I think all his supporters and even more now, do have that courage!
Holy shit!! Thank you for admitting that you are an unabashed Fascists who, live the Orange Ogre prays to Hitler. That is pretty fucking sick!

Forum List

Back