Conservatives: If Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed), maybe we wouldn't have "the verdict"

you're stupid... just another say nothing post deserving of IGNORE

But before I go, you may want to find out what actual LAWYERS say about TRUMP's (America's) chances of appeal

Also: fake judge Merchan even knows his bogus case is reversible... (he is --allegedly-- a lawyer)
The great number of lawyers know the appeal is a dead instrument.

Well, either Biden or the blob will be President in 1/20/2025. Neither one will have much lasting effect since the Senate won’t swing one way or the other.
You're putting your faith on the senate to place limits on Trump's power.
We saw the 4 years of complete chaos Trump brought before--very much like an American dark ages--but we survived. We shall survive whatever comes next as well.
Yes, you have faith in government surviving Trump's likely win. Government isn't powerless but its means will likely become an act against the majority of the people.
Is America' military on Trump's side? I think so.

You're thinking now and that's important! The possibilities I've mentioned are very real.

I don't have Edgar Slow Brain on Ignore already?

Well, that can be fixed. Again, I don't have time for say nothing posts.

So this is my Day of Ignore

so I can more easily get to the good stuff that actually helps me understand things, you know, material written by conservatives and others who use their brain once in awhile..

Yes. Good thing the Democrats were saved from themselves and didn’t get rid of the filibuster.
Yes, you have faith in government surviving Trump's likely win. Government isn't powerless but its means will likely become an act against the majority of the people.
I think you’d get an argument from the blob himself on that one.

I don't have Edgar Slow Brain on Ignore already?

Well, that can be fixed. Again, I don't have time for say nothing posts.

So this is my Day of Ignore

so I can more easily get to the good stuff that actually helps me understand things, you know, material written by conservatives and others who use their brain once in awhile..
Heaven knows you need help understanding things. With intensive training...some day you just may understand something.

Hopefully that gets me on the ignore list (only losers have one).

Conservatives: Can you help having the thought that I (and others surely) have, namely

that if Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed--etc) and actually prosecuted those (alleged?) security crimes of the secretary of state Hitlery, maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have today... which have culminated in "the [bogus] verdict"?

We wonder if Trump has really, really learned his lesson about the dimrats? (namely, that they are ruthless, amoral, lawless, tyrannical THUGS)

Many guests/commentators on Fox News are talking about how we need to turn the tables on these (real) crooks
Crime does not pay and neither does lying once Trump refused to shut up and step aside. Plenty of politicians have committed crimes however resigning has always been a way out. Trump is a criminal who should've stayed out of the spotlight. Now he should go to jail where he will decide to begin ratting out his partners in crime in exchange for his freedom...... what a weasel.

you're stupid... just another say nothing post deserving of IGNORE

But before I go, you may want to find out what actual LAWYERS say about TRUMP's (America's) chances of appeal

Also: fake judge Merchan even knows his bogus case is reversible... (he is --allegedly-- a lawyer)
The appeal can't come in time, because Trump wields the power to prevent it. He will prevent it because he will suspect that he will lose again.

Don't fk with government unless Trump wants to find out! Get the message? Become government and then fk around!

Trump's certain win can only be his re-election and his subsequent taking down the law that convicted him.

And now his chances of beating Biden have become rock solid.

You're thinking now and that's important! The possibilities I've mentioned are very real.
The majority of America does not support Trump.

Crime does not pay and neither does lying once Trump refused to shut up and step aside. Plenty of politicians have committed crimes however resigning has always been a way out. Trump is a criminal who should've stayed out of the spotlight. Now he should go to jail where he will decide to begin ratting out his partners in crime in exchange for his freedom...... what a weasel.
The effects of the 'guilty' decision against Trump will be felt and realized by Americans quite soon. We will see a definite rise in Trump's popularity or we will see government in America survive Trump's challenge.

I think the large majority are still with Trump.

The obvious reason is that the majority don't feel that government has served their interests, and they honestly believe that Trump will change that.

The majority of America does not support Trump.
You're betting your country on that!

Don't make the discussion on what you want to be, make it on what you believe will be.
Did you do that?
I just don't share your opinion, but as I suggested, it won't be long before we find out.

Conservatives: Can you help having the thought that I (and others surely) have, namely

that if Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed--etc) and actually prosecuted those (alleged?) security crimes of the secretary of state Hitlery, maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have today... which have culminated in "the [bogus] verdict"?

We wonder if Trump has really, really learned his lesson about the dimrats? (namely, that they are ruthless, amoral, lawless, tyrannical THUGS)

Many guests/commentators on Fox News are talking about how we need to turn the tables on these (real) crooks
That does not make a god damned bit of sense but then again you people never do. How the hell would prosecuting Secretary Clinton changed what is happening now in New York? Trump is a career criminal who is finally being held accountable , End of story

Got any more non sequitur logical fallacies , Bubba ?

The American presidency has the power granted to it to take down the other legs on which government stands. Trump has already taken down the judicial. And the congress now has been stripped of its former power. Congress is designed from the ground up to fail, for lack of a majority and the power of the presidency to dictate everything lacking 2/3's support by his opposition.

America is headed directly toward a democratic dictatorship.

The American system is failing and it will be reformed by Trump if he succeeds. He promises.

Neither side is attempting to say it isn't so. The two sides only disagree on whether it's desirable.

Both sides label it as communism for opposite reasons. And the winning side will be right.

another one bites the Ignore dust

the inaptly named progressive patriot

hope dude meets Jesus some day.... u know... b4 the Big Final Event (death)

That does not make a god damned bit of sense but then again you people never do. How the hell would prosecuting Secretary Clinton changed what is happening now in New York? Trump is a career criminal who is finally being held accountable , End of story
Trump won't be held accountable if he wins the presidency. The guilty verdict will become null and void. The American system allows a president to escape justice after being elected.

The great number of lawyers know the appeal is a dead instrument.
Trump won't rely on appeal succeeding, because his odds against winning are too great.

Trump has another sure way of winning and it only takes winning the election.

All Americans are fully aware of that truth by now.

Both sides can play the appeal game until November 5th.

Trump won't be held accountable if he wins the presidency. The guilty verdict will become null and void. The American system allows a president to escape justice after being elected.
It seems that you really do not understand much about how things work. Trump as president could not void a STATE conviction? You really should read more

It seems that you really do not understand much about how things work. Trump as president could not void a STATE conviction? You really should read more
You have faith in the law as it is written!

You underestimate the power of the supreme leader. Those who tried to oppose Hitler's power found out how a noose works.

Trump has promised meaningful change. Do you doubt him?

You've made it clear that you believe that your system is corrupt under Demofuk government. Do you have the courage to stay loyal to Trump? I think all his supporters and even more now, do have that courage!

Forum List

Back