Conservatives: If Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed), maybe we wouldn't have "the verdict"

Conservatives: Can you help having the thought that I (and others surely) have, namely

that if Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed--etc) and actually prosecuted those (alleged?) security crimes of the secretary of state Hitlery, maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have today... which have culminated in "the [bogus] verdict"?

We wonder if Trump has really, really learned his lesson about the dimrats? (namely, that they are ruthless, amoral, lawless, tyrannical THUGS)

Many guests/commentators on Fox News are talking about how we need to turn the tables on these (real) crooks
Yet another delusional RWNJ OP.

1on8bs.jpg

Okay...

PS: OJ was subsequently found guilty. he he he

Anyway, the blob’s conviction (at least for the moment) stands....I hope the democrats are as blood thirsty as you guys pretend they are and he gets the maximum 4 years in the hole.

Nothing could be better for the nation and the world. Just close that dark chapter of our history.

The jury disagrees, fuck stain.
Early indications are saying that the verdict didn't hurt Trump's chances at all.
The majority of Americans are ready to tear down the democracy they have because they feel that it hasn't served their needs and interests.

For hope in the future, look to existing government preventing Trump from becoming the candidate that will be almost certain to win the presidency.

Early indications are saying that the verdict didn't hurt Trump's chances at all.
The majority of Americans are ready to tear down the democracy they have because they feel that it hasn't served their needs and interests.

For hope in the future, look to existing government preventing Trump from becoming the candidate that will be almost certain to win the presidency.
LOL....

No, just the majority of Trump supporters...which is a minority of Americans.

Okay...

PS: OJ was subsequently found guilty. he he he

Anyway, the blob’s conviction (at least for the moment) stands....I hope the democrats are as blood thirsty as you guys pretend they are and he gets the maximum 4 years in the hole.

Nothing could be better for the nation and the world. Just close that dark chapter of our history.
If you think it through, you will discover that there is no possibility of Trump being punished by the laws of the system.

Then after Trump becomes the president, he will dismantle any law that could punish him.

It's reality that Americans have to face now.

If you think it through, you will discover that there is no possibility of Trump being punished by the laws of the system.
Which is strange since you guys swear there is this “deep state” that is in the government and they will “stop at nothing” to destroy Trump.

Sentence after a guilty verdict is as predictable as sunrise/sunset. Yet he won’t get the maximum sentence...

Thus blowing the doors off the conservative dogma.
Then after Trump becomes the president, he will dismantle any law that could punish him.

It's reality that Americans have to face now.
Well, he’ll stop the investigations; President’s alone can’t dismantle laws.

Conservatives: Can you help having the thought that I (and others surely) have, namely

that if Trump had nipped the evil in the bud (33,000 emails destroyed--etc) and actually prosecuted those (alleged?) security crimes of the secretary of state Hitlery, maybe we wouldn't have the problems we have today... which have culminated in "the [bogus] verdict"?

We wonder if Trump has really, really learned his lesson about the dimrats? (namely, that they are ruthless, amoral, lawless, tyrannical THUGS)

Many guests/commentators on Fox News are talking about how we need to turn the tables on these (real) crooks

Far far worse was the Clinton Foundation which made hundreds of millions in pay for play scams with the most tyrannical governments when she was SOS

Far far worse was the Clinton Foundation which made hundreds of millions in pay for play scams with the most tyrannical governments when she was SOS
I hear they ripped off even poor people in Haiti!

True, I don't have a lot of details on that (something about promising housing and not delivering it), but it sounds like them

LOL....

No, just the majority of Trump supporters...which is a minority of Americans.
That is which all hopes for the future of America's democracy is now pending. you're betting on Biden.

Just consider the possibility that Trump has the majority, and then the consequences!

Or existing government to the rescue with extra-judicial means? To steal an election? Or the equivalent?

I'm happy to say it for you! America's government was and is corrupt.
:You intend to help take it down and have something else erected in its place.

That is which all hopes for the future of America's democracy is now pending. you're betting on Biden.

Just consider the possibility that Trump has the majority, and then the consequences!

Or existing government to the rescue with extra-judicial means? To steal an election? Or the equivalent?
Well, either Biden or the blob will be President in 1/20/2025. Neither one will have much lasting effect since the Senate won’t swing one way or the other. We saw the 4 years of complete chaos Trump brought before--very much like an American dark ages--but we survived. We shall survive whatever comes next as well.

I hear they ripped off even poor people in Haiti!

True, I don't have a lot of details on that (something about promising housing and not delivering it), but it sounds like them
Do you really want to take down America's corrupt government or are you just putting on an act?

It was dozens of countries they did business with
don't have a hard time believing that either

it's just kind of (no very) depressing to read up on those folks.. i don't see how Peter Schweizer wrote books on all those corrupt people. I don't have the stomach myself..

He's a felon, fork. The appeal will fail. It's over.
you're stupid... just another say nothing post deserving of IGNORE

But before I go, you may want to find out what actual LAWYERS say about TRUMP's (America's) chances of appeal

Also: fake judge Merchan even knows his bogus case is reversible... (he is --allegedly-- a lawyer)

Forum List

Back