Conservatives,Let's Compare First Five Years Into The Bush Years To Obama's First 5.

Feb 1, 2013
Naples,Marco Area

:popcorn:
Now you don't even have to go online and do your research.
Just tell us how well off you were financially, the equity you built in your home, the numerous job offers you had to refuse because of "The Booming Bush Economy".
Wasn't unemployment around 5% back then? Homes were selling faster than the time it took for an Obama Supporter to answer "Who Is The Vice-President" ??
And what was the national debt in 2005?
:slap:
No need to compare the stats of 2013. And the left thinks all is doing well? The economy is booming??:laugh:

bush walked into a good economy
whether Clinton earned.it or not would be another thread
obama had it rough starting out..
whos policies at fault would be another thread LOL

bush walked into a good economy
whether Clinton earned.it or not would be another thread
obama had it rough starting out..
whos policies at fault would be another thread LOL

That was close. You almost told the OP that his thread was an epic failure. You stopped short....but I will applaud the attempt nonetheless.

Just tell us how well off you were financially, the equity you built in your home, the numerous job offers you had to refuse because of "The Booming Bush Economy".
Wasn't unemployment around 5% back then? Homes were selling faster than the time it took for an Obama Supporter to answer "Who Is The Vice-President" ??
No need to compare the stats of 2013. And the left thinks all is doing well? The economy is booming??:laugh:

What happy horseshit. Hey tiger, were you around at the end of the Bush presidency? Lets talk about that.

Do you remember (fondly I am sure) when Bush had to go on the TV and explain how the economy and the banking industry were about to collapse?

Do you or can you remember that?

Or how about the last 6 months of the Bush presidency. You remember that. I do. I remember losing 25% of the equity in my properties and about 40% loss in my other investments.

Did you have any assets at the end of the Bush presidency?

Yes sir it was GREAT at the end wasn't it?

• Banned
all Obama had to do was lower the capital gains tax to approx. 20% in 2009. at least that would of been a start! why wont he ever drop it from the current 35%??? no wonder thousands of small businesses collapsed/closed under his watch. Never mind what Obama-Care is doing to them.

all Obama had to do was lower the capital gains tax to approx. 20% in 2009. at least that would of been a start! why wont he ever drop it from the current 35%??? no wonder thousands of small businesses collapsed/closed under his watch. Never mind what Obama-Care is doing to them.

Would HAVE

35%? Capital gins? Holy shit!

You are good at this. Keep going.

35% capital gains rate?? WTF are you talking about? Never mind. My bad. You're to dumb to know wtf you're talking about.

Keep on babbling.

[l
Do you remember (fondly I am sure) when Bush had to go on the TV and explain how the economy and the banking industry were about to collapse?

:rofl:
I love it when hacks bring that shit up

You idiot.

You are referring to the corporate tax rate. The capital gains tax is 15%...ask Mitt. Do you even know what that means?

The corporate tax rate is 35%. But almost no corporations pay it. There are loopholes that make it as low as ZERO for some of the bigger ones.

You are a dupe......who has been duped.

And....you are not funny.

Last edited:
[l

:rofl:
I love it when hacks bring that shit up

Were you to fuking drunk to remember? Did your trailer not go down in value? Look it up on You Tube if you want to watch Bush. He almost cried. Really sad he was that he, President Bush, was overseeing the collapse of the US and possibly the worlds economies.

To bad you missed it.

Or are you one of those people who think all the bad times started with the current President?

Figures.

Everything was fine from 2000-2007ish, then we all know what the Dem's in congress did,,,forcing banks to give away all of their assets to low income people who couldn't afford a mortgage,,,it was all a set-up to collapse the economy so that a Democrat would win in 2008.

I have a better idea. Let's compare Bush's LAST year in office to every president in history.

actually, bush did not walk into a strong economy...how quickly many forget the stock bubble crash and how bush gave tax rebates to stimulate the economy. bush then ran a good economy for about 7 years until the housing bubble crash, which he, imo, wrongly bailed out the banks, which of course obama supported.

I have a better idea. Let's compare Bush's LAST year in office to every president in history.

why? no other president in history had a country who was frenzied over housing and created the most massive bubble in history. there was nothing bush could do about that.

Everything was fine from 2000-2007ish, then we all know what the Dem's in congress did,,,forcing banks to give away all of their assets to low income people who couldn't afford a mortgage,,,it was all a set-up to collapse the economy so that a Democrat would win in 2008.

If I thought you possessed the intellect to grasp what ou just said, I might think that you actually believe it. But you do not. You are obviously just repeating things that you think you heard somewhere.

Please. You should be spending ALL of your time trying to learn a funny joke. You know that you only want to be funny. It is your dream to be funny. Stick with that....the politics stuff is not working for you.

The first five years of the Bush administration were good. I had a thriving little business. Gas was cheap. The electric bill was a fifth of what it is now.

It wasn't until the damage the democrats were doing reached critical mass that it got bad.

:lol::lol::lol:

Do you really want to go there?

Forum List

Back