🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Conservatives......make up new flags to represent our beliefs in the Bill of Rights and the constitution.

In other words, removing one flag will not make another one wave harder.
Sorry Holly but thats not true. If the repubs got rid of their racist symbols people would slowly begin to take them seriously and they wont have to lie about how it has come to be that they are republicans yet they wave "democratic" racist symbols.

Get to that goat, sock-o.

sock-puppet-picture-id1216259823
I'm not surprised you can't answer that simple question. But it's the one that's going to tear your cuck coalition apart.

Sorry Holly but thats not true. If the repubs got rid of their racist symbols people would slowly begin to take them seriously and they wont have to lie about how it has come to be that they are republicans yet they wave "democratic" racist symbols.
Why should one group of people have to remove their flag because of how others choose to look at it? I never have anything good to say or do whenever I run across a picture of the Oak Ridge Boys singing group that does not include my favorite member, but do I demand that them pictures be removed? No. Why not? Because I know that the pictures of the group normally seen by anyone represent a good deal of the group's history not to mention the group's current line up. In other words, if I can't live with what I find, its my problem and no one else's.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, Steve's blood will forever be on the hands of those who only made that gun of his look like a gourmet feast, whether doing that was their every intention or not.

Another thread makes a valid point........conservatives, libertarians, should not be using flags the democrat party used during the Civil War, as symbols of modern state's Rights against federal government over reach....

We need to create new, modern flags for that movement....the stink of democrat party racism, slavery and hate are all over those flags.....

Drop the democrat party slave owner flags and make new ones..
No need. Your flag (the flag of Republicans and conservatives) is already made.
1630181099412.png

Another thread makes a valid point........conservatives, libertarians, should not be using flags the democrat party used during the Civil War, as symbols of modern state's Rights against federal government over reach....

We need to create new, modern flags for that movement....the stink of democrat party racism, slavery and hate are all over those flags.....

Drop the democrat party slave owner flags and make new ones..
Your ‘beliefs’ in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution have nothing to do with what the Bill of Rights and the Constitution actually stand for and represent.

The Bill of Rights and the Constitution exist solely in the context of their case law as determined by the Supreme Court – jurisprudence for which conservatives have nothing but contempt.

Whether it’s the right to vote or the right to privacy, the right of gay and transgender Americans to equal protection of the law or the right of immigrants to due process of the law, conservatives have exhibited nothing but disdain and opposition to these fundamental rights and protected liberties.

Conservatives rail against Second Amendment case law and the fact that the right to possess a firearm is neither unlimited nor absolute; conservatives seek to conjoin church and state in violation of the First Amendment and the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Conservatives advocate for using the authority of the state to silence social media in violation of freedom of the press and freedom of association.

The authoritarian right’s ‘beliefs’ in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are contrary to the Founding Documents principles of individual liberty, freedom, and justice.

No....that is the flag of the democrat party when they started the Civil War so that they could keep black human beings as slaves......
Once again, conveniently ignoring recent history of the Southern Democrats becoming the Republican Party that carried forward to today..after said Civil Rights Act was passed in the 60's.
Sorry, your side owns that chip. Cherry pickers..AWAY!! :)

Once again, conveniently ignoring recent history of the Southern Democrats becoming the Republican Party that carried forward to today..after said Civil Rights Act was passed in the 60's.
Sorry, your side owns that chip. Cherry pickers..AWAY!! :)

The Southern Democrat racists did not become the republican party...that is a lie.

The racist democrats stayed in the democrat party.....and the party embraced racists of all skin colors....

What happened to all those racist Dixiecrats that, according to the progressive narrative, all picked up their tents and moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? Actually, they exist only in the progressive imagination.

This is the world not as it is but as progressives wish it to be. Of all the Dixiecrats who broke away from the Democratic Party in 1948, of all the bigots and segregationists who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I count just two—one in the Senate and one in the House—who switched from Democrat to Republican.

In the Senate, that solitary figure was Strom Thurmond. In the House, Albert Watson. The constellation of racist Dixiecrats includes Senators William Murray, Thomas P. Gore, Spessard Holland, Sam Ervin, Russell Long, Robert Byrd, Richard Russell, Olin Johnston, Lister Hill, John C. Stennis, John Sparkman, John McClellan, James Eastland, Herman Talmadge, Herbert Walters, Harry F. Byrd, George Smathers, Everett Jordan, Allen Ellender, A. Willis Robertson, Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, Herbert Walters, W. Kerr Scott, and Marion Price Daniels.

The list of Dixiecrat governors includes William H. Murray, Frank Dixon, Fielding Wright, and Benjamin Laney. I don’t have space to include the list of Dixiecrat congressmen and other officials. Suffice to say it is a long list. And from this entire list we count only two defections.

Thus the progressive conventional wisdom that the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans is exposed as a big lie.

The Dixiecrats remained in the Democratic Party for years, in some cases decades. Not once did the Democrats repudiate them or attempt to push them out.

Segregationists like Richard Russell and William Fulbright were lionized in their party throughout their lifetimes, as of course was Robert Byrd, who died in 2010 and was eulogized by leading Democrats and the progressive media.

The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP › American Greatness
===========

The Southern Democrat racists did not become the republican party...that is a lie.

The racist democrats stayed in the democrat party.....and the party embraced racists of all skin colors....

What happened to all those racist Dixiecrats that, according to the progressive narrative, all picked up their tents and moved from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party? Actually, they exist only in the progressive imagination.

This is the world not as it is but as progressives wish it to be. Of all the Dixiecrats who broke away from the Democratic Party in 1948, of all the bigots and segregationists who voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I count just two—one in the Senate and one in the House—who switched from Democrat to Republican.

In the Senate, that solitary figure was Strom Thurmond. In the House, Albert Watson. The constellation of racist Dixiecrats includes Senators William Murray, Thomas P. Gore, Spessard Holland, Sam Ervin, Russell Long, Robert Byrd, Richard Russell, Olin Johnston, Lister Hill, John C. Stennis, John Sparkman, John McClellan, James Eastland, Herman Talmadge, Herbert Walters, Harry F. Byrd, George Smathers, Everett Jordan, Allen Ellender, A. Willis Robertson, Al Gore Sr., William Fulbright, Herbert Walters, W. Kerr Scott, and Marion Price Daniels.

The list of Dixiecrat governors includes William H. Murray, Frank Dixon, Fielding Wright, and Benjamin Laney. I don’t have space to include the list of Dixiecrat congressmen and other officials. Suffice to say it is a long list. And from this entire list we count only two defections.

Thus the progressive conventional wisdom that the racist Dixiecrats became Republicans is exposed as a big lie.

The Dixiecrats remained in the Democratic Party for years, in some cases decades. Not once did the Democrats repudiate them or attempt to push them out.

Segregationists like Richard Russell and William Fulbright were lionized in their party throughout their lifetimes, as of course was Robert Byrd, who died in 2010 and was eulogized by leading Democrats and the progressive media.

The Switch That Never Happened: How the South Really Went GOP › American Greatness
===========
Oh for fuck sake. Again, ZERO idea what reality you members of Alt-Right Nation live in..but it's not the rest of the world's.
Oh yeah...I don't think any of these people were Democrats....sigh....keep on cherry picking. :)
1630196405549.png

They will have to be different on either side to represent the double standard conservatives have for their rights vs the rights of people they don't like.
Sadly Progressives are absolutely against Rights and Freedoms of people they do not like.

Of course some Conservatives are racist -- they are wrong.

Sadly, Progressives are much more bigoted then Conservatives.

Also, Progressives support firing and blacklisting people for slightest disagreement.

Oh for fuck sake. Again, ZERO idea what reality you members of Alt-Right Nation live in..but it's not the rest of the world's.
Oh yeah...I don't think any of these people were Democrats....sigh....keep on cherry picking. :)
View attachment 531949

Moron, those guys with the torches are tiny in number, have no political power and no main stream support from anyone.

You try to hide the truth by pretending this tiny group of nuts is important…they are not.

Blm and antifa have more members, have the actual support of the Democrat party, Hollywood, academia and the richest corporations in the country.

BLM and antifa burned and looted major American cities for 7 months, burned actual courthouses and police stations trying to murder police officers and other government officials, and actually murdering over 40 Americans. They also promised worse attacks if Trump won the election.

So you can lie about white supremacy all you want….but it is a lie. White supremacy is a joke and a lie you shit heads tell to hide the actual left wing terrorists of the Democrat party.

Moron, those guys with the torches are tiny in number, have no political power and no main stream support from anyone.
That's right. Those cucks have no power.
You try to hide the truth by pretending this tiny group of nuts is important…they are not.
It is important for two reasons. One, you need those assclowns or you have no hope of winning a presidential election. You've lost the popular vote since 2004 and have only barely squeeked by with the electoral college. Two, your inability to disavow them or come out strongly against them is only going to push more and more people leftward.
Blm and antifa have more members, have the actual support of the Democrat party, Hollywood, academia and the richest corporations in the country.
That's right. BLM has mainstream support because they are winning, while proud boy types are labeled terrorists and racists.
BLM and antifa burned and looted major American cities for 7 months, burned actual courthouses and police stations trying to murder police officers and other government officials, and actually murdering over 40 Americans. They also promised worse attacks if Trump won the election.
We're better at propaganda than you are. A summer of burning down cities and we're seen as fighting for justice while cucks storm the Capitol to over turn an election and get seen as insurrectionists. Losing is inevitable if you can't change that narrative.
So you can lie about white supremacy all you want….but it is a lie. White supremacy is a joke and a lie you shit heads tell to hide the actual left wing terrorists of the Democrat party.
It's not a lie (even though they're useless cucks) but it is a useful tool.

Conservatives? Why is it assumed that conservatives are loyal to some old Confederate symbol? My guess is that more conservatives fought for the Stars and Stripes than liberals and as such have a profound respect for the American Flag. Conservatives also have respect for tradition and Constitutionally guaranteed freedoms like freedom of speech and the right to display the Confederate flag without risking assault or vandalism. What do liberals believe in besides MYV junk?

Forum List

Back