Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Why, yes it does. Terrorists groups like al Qaeda and Boko Haram use the social media extensively themselves.

Yes, they do...to twist the minds of the gullible so they will do horrendous acts of violence. I've never seen a hashtag do anything other than call someone over to a pub crawl though...

You are now personally witnessing the successful 'hashtag' campaign making the lives of r-wingers pure hell with even more jealousy and contempt for liberals than ever.

The 'bring back our girls' hashtag campaign is powerful and working beyond belief.

Keep on tweeting... it's what conservatives hate! :lol:

I think this is all coming from the fact that so many people jumped on board with it and almost no one but them gives a shit about #Benghazi.

Awwwww :itsok:

Don't flatter yourself. In fact, those "Islamic Muderers" love you mocking birds.

Kid your post PERFECTLY encapsulates this entire thread, it is the ego of the Left that drives them to demand relevance.....you NEED your little "tweets" to matter....and it irks that we laugh at you.

Your tweets are idiotic at best kid, just plain stupid at worst. Some of those girls have already died but thats ok because Kid and Michelle have "tweeted" their "condemnation".

And your post encapsulates you mocking birds to a tee.

It's all about 'Michelle' and your hatred and jealousy for the left that drives you wing nuts bonkers. You've used the 4 dead Americans in Benghazi to quench your r-wing agenda to exhaustion, and now, on cue, you will use dead Nigerian girls as r-wing political fodder as you have just now demonstrated. You stink to high hell!

Whatever would those poor Nigerian girls do without you....

Yes, they do...to twist the minds of the gullible so they will do horrendous acts of violence. I've never seen a hashtag do anything other than call someone over to a pub crawl though...

You are now personally witnessing the successful 'hashtag' campaign making the lives of r-wingers pure hell with even more jealousy and contempt for liberals than ever.

The 'bring back our girls' hashtag campaign is powerful and working beyond belief.

I think this is all coming from the fact that so many people jumped on board with it and almost no one but them gives a shit about #Benghazi.

Awwwww :itsok:

The r-wingers are easily distracted but they will return in greater numbers. :D

You kids tweet your little hearts out, those girls are still dying.

Suit up then. Get your ass over there and help look for the girls instead of sitting there mocking off. Do something if you really care.

Exactly, they sit here whining over people making fun of some stupid tweets as if they are doing jack shit ,while girls are still being kidnapped and held for gawd knows what's being done to them

you people are jokes, so climb off your joke of a high horse and shoot it while your at it

spare us the dumb shit please

Why, yes it does. Terrorists groups like al Qaeda and Boko Haram use the social media extensively themselves.

Yeah, and it will get those girls killed buddy.

You kids tweet your little hearts out, those girls are still dying.

Suit up then. Get your ass over there and help look for the girls instead of sitting there mocking off. Do something if you really care.

Kid I put 8 years in before you were ever a gleam in your mommy's eye.

You are a coward.

ANY one in Special Forces would volunteer to go get those girls, you and the Boi KIng and Queen Michelle aren't up for anything real....just this symbolic bullshit.

Thats why we laugh at you.

xann-coulter-bring-back-our-country.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Iy4Ubk8fRf.jpg

0-Coulter-tweet-7.jpg

FLASHBACK: Hillary Clinton State Dep’t Says Boko Haram Not Motivated By Islam, Compares Crisis To Religious Minorities In America…

images

The left is in denial to think this won’t come back to haunt her in 2016.

Via Washington Examiner:

When congressional leaders asked the State Department to tailor American assistance to Nigeria in a way that would protect Christians from religious persecution at the hands of Boko Haram, an extremist group that kidnapped hundreds of Christian girls last month, then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team dismissed the idea on the theory that the organization was not motivated by religion.

“This religious tension, while real, should not be mistaken as the primary source of violence in Nigeria,” David Adams, assistant secretary of legislative affairs, wrote to Congress in an Oct. 4, 2012 letter. “Similar to the United States, Nigeria’s religious diversity is a source of strength, with communities working across religious lines to protect one another.”

Caitlin Poling, a former aide to Rep. Mike Pompeo, R-Kan., said she couldn’t believe the State Department’s implication that Boko Haram was analogous to a religious minority in the United States.

“We don’t have daily assaults by extremist Muslims on churches in the U.S.,” Poling, who is now the director of government relations at the Foreign Policy Initiative, told the Washington Examiner. “Could you imagine if a group like Boko Haram was perpetrating such attacks in the United States? I don’t think it would be that same type of line from anyone in the administration.”

Poling explained that Boko Haram carried out attacks against Christians in order to provoke Christian counterattacks, which Boko Haram then used as a means of radicalizing moderate Muslims.

Congressional leaders such as Pompeo and Rep. Trent Franks, R-Ariz., wanted State to help secure religious communities against such attacks.

“The State Department should acknowledge the religiously-motivated nature of this violence and conduct an assessment of Boko Haram in that context,” a bipartisan group of lawmakers wrote to Clinton in July 2012, only to receive Adams’ contrary response. “It will then be possible to appropriately tailor State Department and USAID initiatives in Nigeria to include a strong emphasis on ensuring the security of Christians and moderate Muslims.”

Exactly, they sit here whining over people making fun of some stupid tweets as if they are doing jack shit ,while girls are still being kidnapped and held for gawd knows what's being done to them

you people are jokes, so climb off your joke of a high horse and shoot it while your at it

What are you doing to help the girls besides complaining, moaning and bitching? Nothing? I thought as much. No substance.

Yeah, and it will get those girls killed buddy.

Wishful thinking? Of course you are.

What are you doing to help the girls besides complaining, moaning and bitching? Nothing? I thought as much. No substance.

I'll tell you what we're doing.... We're making cowardly scum like you look like the cowardly scum you are in the hope that cowardly scum like you never, ever again elect a cowardly, scum-sucking, anti-american piece of shit like the Lying Cocksucker in Chief to office ever again.

WE don't control the Executive, scumbag. Your side does.

And your side is chock FULL of cowards.

Didja hear? The Syria Gas Agreement is about to hit the rocks.

That's a shocker, huh?

Didja hear, Iran and Iraq are making a weapons deal?

Didja hear? We lost Egypt. We lost Iraq, we're losing Asscrackistan, we lost Yemen, we're losing Israel, Saudi Arabia is snuggling up to the Russians

You people aren't just scum, you're incompetent and cowardly asswipes.

Either do something or shut the fuck up.

I served two years doing my best to kill communists.

If I was young enough, I'd be more than happy to kill some mooslums. Target practice.

commies could fight. mooslums are cowards.

What about you, punk? Ever done anything for anybody or anything other than yourself?

That's what I thought.

Punk

I'll tell you what we're doing.... We're making cowardly scum like you look like the cowardly scum you are in the hope that cowardly scum like you never, ever again elect a cowardly, scum-sucking, anti-american piece of shit like the Lying Cocksucker in Chief to office ever again.

WE don't control the Executive, scumbag. Your side does.

And your side is chock FULL of cowards.

Didja hear? The Syria Gas Agreement is about to hit the rocks.

That's a shocker, huh?

Didja hear, Iran and Iraq are making a weapons deal?

Didja hear? We lost Egypt. We lost Iraq, we're losing Asscrackistan, we lost Yemen, we're losing Israel, Saudi Arabia is snuggling up to the Russians

You people aren't just scum, you're incompetent and cowardly asswipes.

Either do something or shut the fuck up.

I served two years doing my best to kill communists.

If I was young enough, I'd be more than happy to kill some mooslums. Target practice.

commies could fight. mooslums are cowards.

What about you, punk? Ever done anything for anybody or anything other than yourself?

That's what I thought.

Punk

Why am I not impressed? Take your 2 years served and shove them up your ass you racist twit. Have a nice day! :D

No you're just a faggot with a keyboard :lol:

Forum List

Back