Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

These libs are fun to watch.. they love their ribbons, their pins, their social media stunts, etc., etc. But at the end of the day, they actually do nothing but flap their gums and scream "LOOK AT ME!!! I CARE!!!!!"

:lol:

Aw... liberals got your panties in a wad again? :lol:

"Why don't we sit on our asses and start a media campaign that sends those silly idiot cons that were stupid enough volunteer for the military to their deaths.....

Anyone who makes fun of our sorry asses is just a hater that is jealous of how effective our useless gestures look to the rest of the world....."

Dont be sad you can always create interest by buying a silly media campaign when no one is interested :badgrin:

Romney 2012 Becomes First Political Campaign to Buy a Twitter Trending Topic

Romney 2012 Becomes First Political Campaign to Buy a Twitter Trending Topic

These libs are fun to watch.. they love their ribbons, their pins, their social media stunts, etc., etc. But at the end of the day, they actually do nothing but flap their gums and scream "LOOK AT ME!!! I CARE!!!!!"

:lol:

"Why don't we sit on our asses and start a media campaign that sends those silly idiot cons that were stupid enough volunteer for the military to their deaths.....

Anyone who makes fun of our sorry asses is just a hater that is jealous of how effective our useless gestures look to the rest of the world....."

No doubt about it. Liberals have got YOUR panties in a wad. Good job guys! :lol:

No doubt about it. Liberals have got YOUR panties in a wad. Good job guys! :lol:

Relax, go eat some watermelon kid.

0-Coulter-tweet-7.jpg

It's not our fault a lot of Blacks don't want to blend in. Being authentic means screaming about how you've been made a slave and how people hide their wallets from you.

Blacks can say the N word and call us crazy assed crackers and not be accused of racism. They have their own clothes, their own TV stations, their own everything.

Whites can't have that. We can't say in private that we don't want our friends bringing blacks to games.....even though blacks can say that in private and in public all day long.

They can call for an all black league and not get harassed 24/7 by the press and all of those hypocritical blacks like Magic Johnson.

Yup, blacks have it rough today.

AHA! Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and now you parrot that attack here. Noooooo, you're not racist, are you?

Nope. I'm a realist.

I don't believe in double-standards like you do.

Back in the 60s and 70s I never joined in and acted like the rest of the white kids. In the late 70s I married a black woman when it was really unpopular.

I've been called a ******, a ****** lover, every name in the book. My wife has been told more times than I care to count by blacks that she needs to stick to her own kind.

I've never wanted to be one of the popular folks. People that jump on someone because they're a source of ridicule. I don't believe in dog-piles like people like you. Fucking people over just because you feel you can get away with it.

Last edited:
It's not our fault a lot of Blacks don't want to blend in. Being authentic means screaming about how you've been made a slave and how people hide their wallets from you.

Blacks can say the N word and call us crazy assed crackers and not be accused of racism. They have their own clothes, their own TV stations, their own everything.

Whites can't have that. We can't say in private that we don't want our friends bringing blacks to games.....even though blacks can say that in private and in public all day long.

They can call for an all black league and not get harassed 24/7 by the press and all of those hypocritical blacks like Magic Johnson.

AHA! Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and now you parrot that attack here. Noooooo, you're not racist, are you?

Nope. I'm a realist.

Back in the 60s and 70s I never joined in and acted like the rest of the white kids. In the late 70s I married a black woman when it was really unpopular.

I've been called a ******, a ****** lover, every name in the book. My wife has been told more times than I care to count by blacks that she needs to stick to her own kind.

I've never wanted to be one of the popular folks. People that jump on someone because they're a source of ridicule. I don't believe in dog-piles like people like you. Fucking people over just because you feel you can get away with it.

Dont wear the hood in public problem solved :lol:

Nope. I'm a realist.

Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and you follow suit? Sterling is a racist... what's your excuse?

And these people claim to have the high ground on morality and religion? No wonder everyone realizes chrstianity is a joke. These are American Taliban losers

Relax, go eat some watermelon kid.

AHA! What a guy, you made a racist joke... :eusa_whistle:

Nope. I'm a realist.

I am married to a beautiful black woman too. The most hateful people in the world are other people of color.

Ha, Queen Michelle is already off on another Vacation. She left you guys in the dust. She's moved onto the next Social Media farce. Only you silly little people are still expressing concern for these poor girls. Get over yourselves for God's sake. Move on already. Queen Michelle has. ;)

Ha, Queen Michelle is already off on another Vacation. She left you guys in the dust. She's moved onto the next Social Media farce. Only you silly little people are still expressing concern for these poor girls. Get over yourselves for God's sake. Move on already. Queen Michelle has. ;)

Yeah time to ramp up #Benghazi

Louis CK has a really good routine where he says he drives a $50K Infinity and if he had a $20K ford focus he could save how many lives but he doesn't and still he sleeps like a baby.

This is why I don't buy it that the right cares about life or abortion. They just use it to sucker the extremely religious into voting against their own financial interests over some stupid wedge issue like god gays and guns.

Christian Americans care very little about anything except themselves. They may be some of the worst people on the planet.

Nope. I'm a realist.

Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and you follow suit? Sterling is a racist... what's your excuse?

Donald Sterling has the right to be a racist and so does Magic Johnson. Well, it appears Magic has more rights to the privilege than Sterling does.

We've spent the last 45 years trying to even out the race debate in this country, and now it's swinging the other way. Now blacks are oppressing whites. Doesn't that seem wrong to you, or is your sense of right and wrong shot to hell?

If your aim is to create as much hatred in this world as you possibly can, I can see why you're enjoying this garbage.

Favorited 526 times
GOP Teens ‏@GOPTeens 7h
Today's #TeenChallenge: Bring your #BirthCertificate to #school to show how #easy it is.

Back to the important hashtags

Nope. I'm a realist.

Louis CK has a really good routine where he says he drives a $50K Infinity and if he had a $20K ford focus he could save how many lives but he doesn't and still he sleeps like a baby.

This is why I don't buy it that the right cares about life or abortion. They just use it to sucker the extremely religious into voting against their own financial interests over some stupid wedge issue like god gays and guns.

Christian Americans care very little about anything except themselves. They may be some of the worst people on the planet.

It is very telling that the Left gets so much of their belief system from 3rd rate comedians.

Exactly, they sit here whining over people making fun of some stupid tweets as if they are doing jack shit ,while girls are still being kidnapped and held for gawd knows what's being done to them

you people are jokes, so climb off your joke of a high horse and shoot it while your at it

spare us the dumb shit please

What are you doing to help the girls besides complaining, moaning and bitching? Nothing? I thought as much. No substance.

And so what are you doing? Basically the same thing, but you've added in "throwing around the race card" and "name calling".

Forum List

Back