Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

What exactly was this suppose to accomplish?

Well so far this is how I see it.

#saveourgirls with a grumpy looking michelle has gotten.

#raped
#convertedtoislam
#bitchforsale

Replied with, but we said #saveourgirls

which in reply got...
#fuckyou
#soldintomarriage
#releaseourprisonersforwhatsleft

#myhusbandwilldefriendyou

#yeahscary
#girlsforsale

I'm pretty sure this is our foreign policy right now and what it has gotten us.

#raped
#convertedtoislam
#bitchforsale

which in reply got...
#fuckyou
#soldintomarriage

#yeahscary
#girlsforsale

At least two have died from snake bite.

#raped
#convertedtoislam
#bitchforsale

which in reply got...
#fuckyou
#soldintomarriage

#yeahscary
#girlsforsale

At least two have died from snake bite.

Sadly better than what the other options for them were.

AHA!

Finally, an intelligent question. And to think it only took about 880 posts. The consensus is that the hashtag campaign was to focus attention on the plight of the 300 kidnapped girls in Nigeria. An 'aware' campaign if you will.

Worldwide response was rapid and now we await and pray that the girls will be rescued safely. Thank you for asking.

I just don't like the selective indignation of these people.

6 weeks ago, give or take, these kidnappers locked 50 school boys in their schoolhouse and burned them alive.

Where was the concern then?

The media refused to cover this genocide because they were afraid of Islamiphobia.

When all else fails the r-wingers play the media-card. That, never fails.

And these people claim to have the high ground on morality and religion? No wonder everyone realizes chrstianity is a joke. These are American Taliban losers
[MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION], those are false Christians, self-proclaiming to be but not actually living the Christian life.

It's the bane of Christianity today.

There are many, many, wonderful and good Christian people. These are not them.

6 weeks ago, give or take, these kidnappers locked 50 school boys in their schoolhouse and burned them alive.

The media refused to cover this genocide because they were afraid of Islamiphobia.

As with Clinton bombing an aspirin factory to take Monica off the front page, and the minds of the weak, what was on Barry's table that needed to be put on the back burner...fast! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Having a lapdog media PROTECT you didn't hurt!

250lf8o.jpg

Looky here. Another wing-nut playing the media-card. What a shock. :eek:

This thread is indicative of the pure, unadulterated hatred and vitriol the rabid, far right wing has for not only Obama and his family, but for human decency itself.

*SMH*

AHA!

Finally, an intelligent question. And to think it only took about 880 posts. The consensus is that the hashtag campaign was to focus attention on the plight of the 300 kidnapped girls in Nigeria. An 'aware' campaign if you will.

Worldwide response was rapid and now we await and pray that the girls will be rescued safely. Thank you for asking.

So we're all aware. Now rescued by who? The world wide hashtag response isn't going to accomplish the rescue so who will?

Who is going to go in there and kill these islamist terrorists to rescue the girls? Are you going to fucking hashtag an imaginary Seal Team?

Dude, you are so hopeless.....lol

:lmao:

This thread is indicative of the pure, unadulterated hatred and vitriol the rabid, far right wing has for not only Obama and his family, but for human decency itself.

*SMH*
Oh, horseshit...

Marc is a Rev Wright Social Justice kind of Christian, not a Christ kind of Christian.
Yep. Black Liberation Theology...Chickens coming home to roost and all that nonsense that Obama spent 20+ years listening to and didn't...:eusa_whistle:

WOW! That must be quite some deck of cards you're looking at...Media Card Gracie? Really?:cuckoo:

You're right, If only it was some way of informing the public that this happened.

But since informing people doesnt matter why are you telling people about it? It doesnt do anything, right? :lol:

Forum List

Back