Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

2uibqe1.png

You know, the thing about Hillary (the murderer) Clinton that tears me up? She will look into the camera, lie her fat ass off - then say she didn't say that or "What difference does it make"?

The scary part? These Nazis believe every word that comes from the whore's mouth. Doesn't matter to them.

You know, the thing about Hillary (the murderer) Clinton that tears me up? She will look into the camera, lie her fat ass off - then say she didn't say that or "What difference does it make"?

The scary part? These Nazis believe every word that comes from the whore's mouth. Doesn't matter to them.

You have a way with words, my friend....

I don't thinks its about belief at all, it simply doesn't matter to them.

The 'bring back our girls' hashtag campaign is powerful and working beyond belief.

Really? All the girls were found, alive and well?
Funny...CNN.com and Fox News.com has no mention of it.

They haven't been saved yet???????????????????????

Well, at least these liberals have good intentions.

Even though just about every time their intentions turn to shit.:mad:

AHA! Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and now you parrot that attack here. Noooooo, you're not racist, are you?

Nope. I'm a realist.

I don't believe in double-standards like you do.

Back in the 60s and 70s I never joined in and acted like the rest of the white kids. In the late 70s I married a black woman when it was really unpopular.

I've been called a ******, a ****** lover, every name in the book. My wife has been told more times than I care to count by blacks that she needs to stick to her own kind.

I've never wanted to be one of the popular folks. People that jump on someone because they're a source of ridicule. I don't believe in dog-piles like people like you. Fucking people over just because you feel you can get away with it.

Dont wear the hood in public problem solved :lol:

I'm glad you made a note to yourself. Hopefully it will help keep you under cover...

The 'bring back our girls' hashtag campaign is powerful and working beyond belief.

If hashtags really do work...

#INeedAJob

Nope...

#BringBackCommonSense

Nope...still nothing.

Oh, I know what would work for these twitter activists:

#GetOffYourAss

AHA! Donald Sterling attacks Magic Johnson and now you parrot that attack here. Noooooo, you're not racist, are you?

Nope. I'm a realist.

Back in the 60s and 70s I never joined in and acted like the rest of the white kids. In the late 70s I married a black woman when it was really unpopular.

I've been called a ******, a ****** lover, every name in the book. My wife has been told more times than I care to count by blacks that she needs to stick to her own kind.

I've never wanted to be one of the popular folks. People that jump on someone because they're a source of ridicule. I don't believe in dog-piles like people like you. Fucking people over just because you feel you can get away with it.

You mean this hood?????

th

Nope. I'm a realist.

You mean this hood?????

th

Now THAT^ is gonna leave a mark. :lol:

If hashtags really do work...

#INeedAJob

Nope...

#BringBackCommonSense

Nope...still nothing.

Oh, I know what would work for these twitter activists:

#GetOffYourAss

#GiveIToGod ;)

You are now personally witnessing the successful 'hashtag' campaign making the lives of r-wingers pure hell with even more jealousy and contempt for liberals than ever.

Keep on tweeting... it's what conservatives hate! :lol:
Son, when was the last time your feet touched the ground?
I

I'd like to know when he became such a sheep who just parrots the Democrat party lines and talking points?
I'd feel embarrassed he is seen as not a person with a single thought of his own but what he hears from others
Dunno about that, but the Disconnect From Reality is beyond belief...

Exactly, they sit here whining over people making fun of some stupid tweets as if they are doing jack shit ,while girls are still being kidnapped and held for gawd knows what's being done to them

you people are jokes, so climb off your joke of a high horse and shoot it while your at it

spare us the dumb shit please

What are you doing to help the girls besides complaining, moaning and bitching? Nothing? I thought as much. No substance.

And so what are you doing? Basically the same thing, but you've added in "throwing around the race card" and "name calling".

and loving it! :lol:

I just don't like the selective indignation of these people.

6 weeks ago, give or take, these kidnappers locked 50 school boys in their schoolhouse and burned them alive.

Where was the concern then?

The media refused to cover this genocide because they were afraid of Islamiphobia.

6 weeks ago, give or take, these kidnappers locked 50 school boys in their schoolhouse and burned them alive.

The media refused to cover this genocide because they were afraid of Islamiphobia.

Did you read that in the media? Of course you did. Hypocrite.

As with Clinton bombing an aspirin factory to take Monica off the front page, and the minds of the weak, what was on Barry's table that needed to be put on the back burner...fast! :badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Having a lapdog media PROTECT you didn't hurt!

250lf8o.jpg

Forum List

Back