Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Those are some ugly fucking girls. Who the fuck would pay money for them?

What is Nigeria doing to get them back?

Sometimes I wish I could un-read some poster's words.

How is it possible to make fun of efforts to get these poor girls away from sexual traffickers?

There are some who simply have no soul, no ability to feel for anything beyond themselves.

Some really sick fucks.

Yeah ... tweeting, like online forums, are really effective in altering the mindset of hardened terrorists. I'm sure they'll tweet back with their deep apologies and repentant attitude.

Especially disgusting is what some of the self-identified "christians" write.

And, they conveniently forget/ignore what the US (Obama) is doing.

Blech.

Those are some ugly fucking girls. Who the fuck would pay money for them?

What is Nigeria doing to get them back?

Sometimes I wish I could un-read some poster's words.

How is it possible to make fun of efforts to get these poor girls away from sexual traffickers?

There are some who simply have no soul, no ability to feel for anything beyond themselves.

Some really sick fucks.

eyebleach.jpg

This displays to the rest of the world, we are weak and fair game for you, because all we are going to do it hold up some stupid posters begging you to stop it

I've never felt so unsafe with a President since Jimmy Carter..Billy Clinton was the same way and we got 9/11 out of it

This displays to the rest of the world, we are weak and fair game for you, because all we are going to do it hold up some stupid posters begging you to stop it

I've never felt so unsafe with a President since Jimmy Carter..Billy Clinton was the same way and we got 9/11 out of it

2dqr9s5.jpg

2dqr9s5.jpg

wow
I hadn't seen that before
so true, all I hope is we survive him and the other counties he's had a hand in sending into chaos..I'm afraid we are going to pay as big as 9/11

2dqr9s5.jpg

wow
so true, all I hope is we survive him and the other counties he's had a hand in sending into chaos..I'm afraid we are going to pay as big as 9/11

The FREE SHIT generation, has been brainwashed by their subversive teachers into believing America owes them a living.... with this economy and these people recently graduated, they are becoming aware that what they have been told and taught by the subversive left, is the BIGGEST LIE, of their short lives!

A-10. Unemployment rates by age, sex, and marital status, seasonally adjusted

148388_600.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, we'll count on you Anti-2nd Amendment Communist wankers to save these girls. Yeah, we'll do that. Brave Conservative men & women in our Military are these girls' only hope. It's all they have left.

Dittoheads unite!

Well, you are an Anti-2nd Amendment Communist wanker. I just call em like i see em. And thank God our Military isn't made of people like you. Instead it's made up of gun-toting Pro-2nd Amendment Conservatives. And they'll be the ones to save these girls. Make sure you thank em afterwards.

Nah, I think I'll thank President Obama, your Commander In Chief first. :lol:

Last edited:

2dqr9s5.jpg

wow

Too bad. You'll have to suffer another 8 years with President Hillary Clinton waiting in the wings. Can hardly wait myself. :lol:

Forum List

Back