Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

And where are the girls today?
Don't know. Since Twitter is designed to spread messages, #bringbackourgirls doesn't reveal the kidnappers' location.

The hashtag didn't do ANYTHING. The stupid media frenzy over the response to our dumbass politicians tweeting is why this subject is so popular.
Morons substitute social media for actual actions
Your disdain for the poor mothers whose daughters were stolen from is noted. That aside, are you actually saying when someone screams out for help in a dire situation, the appropriate response is to ridicule them? Because that's what I'm hearing from righties.

Don't know. Since Twitter is designed to spread messages, #bringbackourgirls doesn't reveal the kidnappers' location.

The hashtag didn't do ANYTHING. The stupid media frenzy over the response to our dumbass politicians tweeting is why this subject is so popular.
Your disdain for the poor mothers whose daughters were stolen from is noted. That aside, are you actually saying when someone screams out for help in a dire situation, the appropriate response is to ridicule them? Because that's what I'm hearing from righties.

We're ridiculing the style over substance mentality.

Yeah ... tweeting, like online forums, are really effective in altering the mindset of hardened terrorists. I'm sure they'll tweet back with their deep apologies and repentant attitude.

gawd she has dramatic down

your disdain for the poor mothers...she care so much for them by sitting on a message board chastising everyone

She should hook up with kiddyrockadoodle, rent a plane and go rescue them...if you all REALLY CARED

good grief so much drama over a stupid idea of holding up some sign as if it's going to do jack shit

Kondor once again argues in favor of nothing
Don't overthink it, Closed... no need... let it go.

Theres nothing to over think...
Correct.

...You say doing nothing is more effective than doing nothing...
Incorrect.

However, deluding yourself that you're doing something, when, in fact, you are not, is counterproductive.

...Or that everyone should do it the way you think is good and all other ways arent 'really' helping...because you say so
That, too, was not indicated in my own postings on the subject, to date.

Putting words into peoples' mouths is an unworthy pursuit.

Hell, people are free to do whatever the hell they like.

Including wasting their time with this dumb-ass HashTag Campaign.

If you have any data indicating that it has translated into the slightest substantive change or difference in the Real World, relative to this case, and was of help in moving forward towards a resolution, feel free to present that data.

Meanwhile, I'll stick with my own gut instincts in the matter.

And, I daresay, I'm in voluminous and good company.

Last edited:
God Bless our brave gun-toting Pro-2nd Amendment CONSERVATIVE men & women in our Military. I'm confident they'll bring these girls home. It wouldn't be wise to count on Anti-2nd Amendment Communist wankers like the First lady and her husband. They will not save these girls. It'll be the Conservatives to the rescue once again. You're welcome. :)
You say that as if the left doesn't believe the military should be armed. That's just pretty fucking retarded (pardon my English).

your disdain for the poor mothers...she care so much for them by sitting on a message board chastising everyone

She should hook up with kiddyrockadoodle, rent a plane and go rescue them...if you all REALLY CARED

good grief so much drama over a stupid idea of holding up some sign as if it's going to do jack shit

You know, Stephanie, I think you are on to something there!!!

Behold:

AmericanSpring11.jpg

:D

Thank you, Stephanie!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't overthink it, Closed... no need... let it go.

Correct.

...You say doing nothing is more effective than doing nothing...
Incorrect.

However, deluding yourself that you're doing something, when, in fact, you are not, is counterproductive.

...Or that everyone should do it the way you think is good and all other ways arent 'really' helping...because you say so

If you have any data indicating that it has translated into the slightest substantive change or difference in the Real World, relative to this case, and was of help in moving forward towards a resolution, feel free to present that data.

Ahhh I get it...I do something, you say its nothing and viola it becomes nothing. :lol:

Yes thats exactly how it never works :lol:

Last edited:
Behold the 30 million patriots of American Spring, holding up those signs that Stephanie sez are so stooopid:

5-16-2014-1-10-33-PM.png

!!!!

Correct.

Incorrect.

Ahhh I get it...I do something, you say its nothing and viola it becomes nothing. :lol:

Confidence is high that you believed that that (1) actually made sense, (2) had merit, in this context, and (3) demonstrated a modicum of comedic wit. You are, indeed, an optimist.

Last edited:

"Let's roll, Steph!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And who the fuck are you to ridicule the method those poor mothers, whose daughters were stolen from, chose to use?

Correct.

Incorrect.

Confidence is high that you believed that that (1) actually made sense, (2) had merit, in this context, and (3) demonstrated a modicum of comedic wit. You are, indeed, an optimist.

Confidence is high that you believe those things as well. Thanks I appreciate it

Yeah ... tweeting, like online forums, are really effective in altering the mindset of hardened terrorists. I'm sure they'll tweet back with their deep apologies and repentant attitude.
Conceptually, other than scope, what's the difference between begging for help via Twitter versus folk with missing pets hanging posters throughout their neighborhood or parents of missing children putting their kids' faces on milk cartons. Do you rightards ridicule those folks too because they resort to inventive ways to seek help in their desperate situations?

Conceptually, other than scope, what's the difference between begging for help via Twitter versus folk with missing pets hanging posters throughout their neighborhood or parents of missing children putting their kids' faces on milk cartons. Do you rightards ridicule those folks too because they resort to inventive ways to seek help in their desperate situations?

Yes, but, but, but .....bbbbbut BENGHAZI!!!!

Yes, but, but, but .....bbbbbut BENGHAZI!!!!

^ What happened in Benghazi is not actually fodder for lolberal humor. What Secretary of State Shrillary and President Obumbler FAILED to do is also not all that funny.

Forum List

Back