Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

Conceptually, other than scope, what's the difference between begging for help via Twitter versus folk with missing pets hanging posters throughout their neighborhood or parents of missing children putting their kids' faces on milk cartons. Do you rightards ridicule those folks too because they resort to inventive ways to seek help in their desperate situations?

Yes, but, but, but .....bbbbbut BENGHAZI!!!!

^ What happened in Benghazi is not actually fodder for lolberal humor. What Secretary of State Shrillary and President Obumbler FAILED to do is also not all that funny.

#Benghazi #notfunny

Conceptually, other than scope, what's the difference between begging for help via Twitter versus folk with missing pets hanging posters throughout their neighborhood or parents of missing children putting their kids' faces on milk cartons. Do you rightards ridicule those folks too because they resort to inventive ways to seek help in their desperate situations?

^ What happened in Benghazi is not actually fodder for lolberal humor. What Secretary of State Shrillary and President Obumbler FAILED to do is also not all that funny.
It's also not a political football but that hasn't prevented rightards from lateraling it back and forth to each other like some desperate last play of a game to score some political points.

Last edited:

It's also not a political football but that hasn't prevented rightards from lateraling it back and forth to each other like some desperate last play of a game to score some political points.

It's not being used as a "political football," you worthless hack. It's being referenced in the vein of appropriate political observation and commentary.

It is certainly fair and appropriate to comment on the qualities of inept leadership from the bumbling incumbent to his "inevitable" successor nominee to be.

And if that happens to offend you,

good.

The Right is capitalizing on this silly-ass Hashtag Campaign?

In what way?

It's not being used as a "political football," you worthless hack. It's being referenced in the vein of appropriate political observation and commentary.

It is certainly fair and appropriate to comment on the qualities of inept leadership from the bumbling incumbent to his "inevitable" successor nominee to be.

good.
Ok, so you're in favor of using those 4 dead Americans to further your political agenda. Consider that noted.

In what way?
I didn't say that. Please pay better attention. Thanks.

We're ridiculing the style over substance mentality.

gawd she has dramatic down

your disdain for the poor mothers...she care so much for them by sitting on a message board chastising everyone

She should hook up with kiddyrockadoodle, rent a plane and go rescue them...if you all REALLY CARED

good grief so much drama over a stupid idea of holding up some sign as if it's going to do jack shit
"Let's roll, Steph!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

well you're on a roll, a stupid one but no less a roll:eusa_clap:
and you got a atta boy for it...dear gawd the stupid with you people

good.
Ok, so you're in favor of using those 4 dead Americans to further your political agenda. Consider that noted.

You are vastly too stupid to try to re-state what I HAVE said, you dishonest hack fuckwit.

No.

What I AM saying, you motherfucking simpleton hack bitch lying scumbag rat twat, is that it IS perfectly appropriate to take NOTE of the fucking asshole President's inept response and the addled former Secretary of State's response to the crisis.

Why? Because the asshole incumbent might get confronted with another such crisis before his godforsaken term is finished and there is a chance that Shrillary might actually be seeking to replace Obumbler with her patented brand of ineptitude and uselessness.

I apologize to the rest of the Board if I am guilty of praising a shitheel like you with faint damn.

Last edited:

In what way?
Fau(x)n is trying to turn their error on us, that means projecting their foibles onto others. They don't realize it.

good.

You are vastly too stupid to try to re-state what I HAVE said, you dishonest hack fuckwit.

No.

What I AM saying, you motherfucking simpleton hack bitch lying scumbag rat twat, is that it IS perfectly appropriate to take NOTE of the fucking asshole President's inept response and the addled former Secretary of State's response to the crisis.

Why? Because the asshole incumbent might get confronted with another such crisis before his godforsaken term is finished and there is a chance that Shrillary might actually be seeking to replace Obumbler with her patented brand of ineptitude and uselessness.

I apologize to the rest of the Board if I am guilty of praising a shitheel like you with faint damn.
It's been investigated time and time again. Nothing new is going to come out of yet another investigation. At this point it's only being used for political gain. So yes, your desire to keep it alive is nothing but your attempt to politicize the death of four Americans. And neither your empty denials nor your vapid logorrhea is going to redeem your worthless and selfish position.

good.

No.

Clearly Benghazi (the event) is not funny. Nobody claimed that. Clearly Benghazi the security failure and Benghazi the victims aren't either. But Benghazi the political football argument making a BFD about whether an attacker was or was not inspired by a freaking YouTube video, as if that somehow determines whether the victims can be brought back like Lazarus, is clearly worthy of ridicule as the pathetic desperation it is. Your faux outrage is cute, but not that funny.

Yours,
Captain Obvious

(/offtopic)

In what way?
Fau(x)n is trying to turn their error on us, that means projecting their foibles onto others. They don't realize it.
Hmmmm... mebbe... I dunno... frankly, other than the Left-Right pissing contest underway here, relating to the efficacy of this so-called Hashtag Campaign, I doubt that one person in 100,000 - from the Left, Right or Center - knows diddly-squat about this, never mind supposedly trying to capitalize upon it... seems a silly observation, at first glance.

well, from a rodeo clown to a stupid hastag campaign

you can only shake your head and laugh it's so damn petty and stupid

Mabell Obama just has to have herself in the spotlight...like her idiot hubby

they both think we can't live without hearing from them...they've brought the office of the Presidency down to romper room and hate all rolled into one

and look where they've taken their follows down to....whiny little children...sad

Last edited:

No.

It's been investigated time and time again. Nothing new is going to come out of yet another investigation. At this point it's only being used for political gain. So yes, your desire to keep it alive is nothing but your attempt to politicize the death of four Americans. And neither your empty denials nor your vapid logorrhea is going to redeem your worthless and selfish position.

148589_600.jpg

well, from a rodeo clown to a stupid hastag campaign

you can only shake your head and laugh it's so damn petty and stupid

Mabell Obama just has to have herself in the spotlight...like her idiot hubby

they both think we can't live without hearing from them...they've brought the office of the Presidency down to romper room and hate all rolled into one

and look where they've taken their follows down to....whiny little children...sad
Spits a cheerleader for the all time biggest fail in political activism history. :lmao:

Forum List

Back