Conservatives mock ‘Bring Back Our Girls’ hashtag

You just admitted that # do absolutely nothing in this case!:badgrin:

And you just agreed that guns don't stop terrorists... thanks. :lol:

People using guns do.

People using hashtags don't.

I know, it's beyond your comprehension! :eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

People using hashtags made you aware enough to bitch, moan, and complain enough about people using hashtags. Thank you Michelle. Thank you #awareness campaign. I rest my case. :eusa_clap:

And you just agreed that guns don't stop terrorists... thanks. :lol:

People using guns do.

People using hashtags made you aware enough to bitch, moan, and complain enough about people using hashtags. Thank you Michelle. Thank you #awareness campaign. I rest my case. :eusa_clap:

A Kid can't understand laughing at her, & not applauding her!:badgrin:

People using guns do.

A Kid can't understand laughing at her, & not applauding her!:badgrin:

Awareness does not discriminate between laughing and applauding. Mission accomplished.

But it does on this discussion forum!:badgrin:

Like I said before... Awareness: Mission accomplished. Discuss please.

WE all knew about the girls WAY BEFORE the silly hashtag shit... your turn!

But you all didn't give a shit about the girls before. It took Michelle's #picture to stir up the hatred, the racism, the awareness in your minds.

All just to quench your r-wing extremist political-agenda. Thanks for participating.

Like I said before... Awareness: Mission accomplished. Discuss please.

But you all didn't give a shit about the girls before. It took Michelle's #picture to stir up the hatred, the racism, the awareness in your minds.

All just to quench your r-wing extremist political-agenda. Thanks for participating.

Nice spin, but......

14xfmvt.jpg

Are they less important as they get killed everyday, and Obuma does nothing...as usual, not even a Hashtag to stir up the hatred, the racism, the awareness in your minds!

Nice spin, but......

14xfmvt.jpg

Are they less important as they get killed everyday, and Obuma does nothing...as usual, not even a Hashtag to stir up the hatred, the racism, the awareness in your minds!

I see the Michelle's hashtag campaign has kicked your ass so now you're moving on to Syria. Run dittohead run! :lol:

LOL... and I love it! :eusa_clap:

Nice spin, but......

14xfmvt.jpg

I see the Michelle's hashtag campaign has kicked your ass so now you're moving on to Syria. Run dittohead run! :lol:

Is it they care more about BLACKS than Christian arabs? One can only wonder, as they're lack of caring is glowing like your brown nose!

Nice spin, but......

14xfmvt.jpg

Is it they care more about BLACKS than Christian arabs? One can only wonder, as they're lack of caring is glowing like your brown nose!

And now you play the race-card. Typical dittohead. You lose.

Yes, we make special note of your failure!

liberal_royal_flush.jpg

And your racism is duly-noted. Thanks for admitting as such.

Child, you are out of your league, and your race card was trumped!... go play with Pogo for some pointers, and stop embarrassing yourself! You give subversives a worst name then they already have!:eusa_clap:

You exposed your racist-card when you began wondering out loud.

...Vigilante;9152747

Checkmate! :D

And your racism is duly-noted. Thanks for admitting as such.

Child, you are out of your league, and your race card was trumped!... go play with Pogo for some pointers, and stop embarrassing yourself! You give subversives a worst name then they already have!:eusa_clap:

You exposed your racist-card when you began wondering out loud.

...Vigilante;9152747
Checkmate! :D

Can't fight the truth child, even when you continually cry "WOLF"... after a few times, no one listens to you, and as with others here, laugh at your childishness, and dismiss you as unworthy!

You-cant-handle-the-truth6.jpg

And these people claim to have the high ground on morality and religion? No wonder everyone realizes chrstianity is a joke. These are American Taliban losers
[MENTION=11281]sealybobo[/MENTION], those are false Christians, self-proclaiming to be but not actually living the Christian life.

It's the bane of Christianity today.

There are many, many, wonderful and good Christian people. These are not them.

My brother is the perfect example of a good christian. He is a great man. Even though being a christian is a big part of who he is, I think he still would have grown up to be a good man had he never stepped foot into a church.

Oh, and he isn't anti gay or anti abortion and he certainly doesn't take the stories in the bible literally. I don't mind these kinds of christians. In fact if more christians were like this I would have never even questioned god or religion.

Thanks to the bad christians they opened my eyes. They literally made me run from their religion. And now I realize there probably is no god so even if I want to live my life like jesus I can't because I completely believe corrupt men either made it all up or they took the stories and used the stories to create a religion that they use to control the masses.

I can't help it. I absolutely positively don't believe there is a god, BUT, if there is a god, he aint a christian or a jew or a muslim. He's bigger than that. And just like a Lion in Africa doesn't care what a Tardigrade is doing in Wisconsin, if there is a god he's not worrying about each of us. That's just man made up so people will police themselves when the law isn't around. Don't steal, murder, lie, judge, etc. I get it. Be a good person.

But believing a story that men 2000 years ago made up is not going to happen. I'll need more proof before I believe that. And don't tell me I have to have faith. I don't. Doesn't mean I'm mad or mean or have been hurt or want to continue living in sin. I don't sin any more or less than Gismys does in fact I think extreme bible thumpers usually come from real wicked pasts. They've had abortions and feel guilty so now they are anti abortion. So thank gosh we seperate church and state. If you want to be religious fine, but keep it to yourself unless you want to get laughed at or have people doubt your fairy tales.

Forum List

Back