Conservatives say banning guns wont work

Ya think maybe you could post all off your nonsense in one thread?

I have been asking the same question for two days now.

He want attention and is spamming the forum.

Most of it is Rubber Room material

Hey answer the fucking question.
back at you, which is it? If you say that drug bans aren't working than that is evidence that a gun ban won't work. Correct?

Not necessarily

People consume drugs and there is HUGE demand. The drug industry dwarfs the gun industry by 12-15x.

So if any ban MIGHT work itd be a gun ban. It works in every other country.
explain, how is it gangs stay in power, they deal in drugs and do their dealing using guns? So you fail on both accounts.

back at you, which is it? If you say that drug bans aren't working than that is evidence that a gun ban won't work. Correct?

Not necessarily

People consume drugs and there is HUGE demand. The drug industry dwarfs the gun industry by 12-15x.

explain, how is it gangs stay in power, they deal in drugs and do their dealing using guns? So you fail on both accounts.

So are you saying legalizing drugs will destroy gangs?

Not necessarily

Banning the ownership of guns is Unconstitutional and you should know that and to repeal the second amendment, well you can just forget that.

Also many people that live in rural America use firearms to protect their land with while using them to hunt with, so banning firearms will not happen.

Also Americans are becoming relax with the idea of pot being sold but if you want crack to be legalize, well I want Alicia Viklander to sit on my face and let me guess her weight, and that will not happen either...

Not necessarily

So are you saying legalizing drugs will destroy gangs?
That is exactly what I'd say. However, it won't take away their guns. Agree?

Not necessarily

In which country do criminals not have firearms?

Not necessarily

Banning the ownership of guns is Unconstitutional and you should know that and to repeal the second amendment, well you can just forget that.

Also many people that live in rural America use firearms to protect their land with while using them to hunt with, so banning firearms will not happen.

Also Americans are becoming relax with the idea of pot being sold but if you want crack to be legalize, well I want Alicia Viklander to sit on my face and let me guess her weight, and that will not happen either...
I have no problem legalizing all drugs. It will end gangs for the most part. If a junky is a junky, they will always be a junky legal or not. same reason as a gun with a gang member, it will always be illegal.

Rubber room or badlands...

The problem is when the thread is tossed there he creates a new one and ignores the one in the Rubber Room.
Well... Isn't that the point to paid trolls?

Post count.

But refuse to legalize drugs because they think banning them works.

These same fucktards also think the Embargo on Cuba was working.
obama had the chance
clinton had the chance

but neither of them did jack

so another lie down the toilet

and cuba?

Cuba worked, they have nearly given up on communism and have embraced capitalism and things got better.

or did you forget about the 'boat people'

you are really dumb, so glad you joined the board

Not necessarily

I have no problem legalizing all drugs. It will end gangs for the most part. If a junky is a junky, they will always be a junky legal or not. same reason as a gun with a gang member, it will always be illegal.

Make sense.

Not necessarily

Make sense.
I thought it did. What did you have a problem with?

Rubber room or badlands...

The problem is when the thread is tossed there he creates a new one and ignores the one in the Rubber Room.
Well... Isn't that the point to paid trolls?

Post count.

I guess...

Not necessarily

Make sense.

Not a thing and wrote it actually make sense... I should have wrote it make sense to me and not just shorten it... I apologize for the misunderstanding...

So I agree...

Not necessarily

No other country has a 2nd Amendment retard.

But refuse to legalize drugs because they think banning them works.

These same fucktards also think the Embargo on Cuba was working.

That's quite a stretch even for you. And the idiots that agree with you just showed their true colors.

First of all to compare a Constitutional right to a chemical substance that isn't a protected right is about as stupid as you continually creating threads and then getting thoroughly thrashed in them.

Not necessarily

Make sense.

Not a thing and wrote it actually make sense... I should have wrote it make sense to me and not just shorten it... I apologize for the misunderstanding...

So I agree...
sorry, you should have said it 'makes sense' Make sense is for me to prove something. I wasn't sure what you were saying. Thanks,

Make sense.

So I agree...
sorry, you should have said it 'makes sense' Make sense is for me to prove something. I wasn't sure what you were saying. Thanks,

Not your fault.

I was the one that wrote it incorrectly and had to clarify that I was in agreement with you.

I can see the point of legalizing all drugs because of the reality as you posted. A junky will get their fix no matter legally or illegally and a criminal does not care about gun laws and will obtain a firearm illegally if they really want one.

The OP'er notion that if the U.S. would ban firearm sales and ownership it will remove the problem from our general society but it will not.

Legalizing drugs will take another source of income out of the hand of the cartels and if the OP'er got his way of banning guns it would create another lucrative source for the cartels...

Guns can be and are a form of self defense when illegal drugs are not. What favor are illegal drugs to anyone at the end of the day?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Guns do take lives, yes, but they also save them too. Illegal drugs do not save anything.

Forum List

Back