Conservatives say banning guns wont work

Most of it is Rubber Room material

Hey answer the fucking question.
back at you, which is it? If you say that drug bans aren't working than that is evidence that a gun ban won't work. Correct?

Not necessarily

People consume drugs and there is HUGE demand. The drug industry dwarfs the gun industry by 12-15x.

So if any ban MIGHT work itd be a gun ban. It works in every other country.

Banning the ownership of guns is Unconstitutional and you should know that and to repeal the second amendment, well you can just forget that.

Also many people that live in rural America use firearms to protect their land with while using them to hunt with, so banning firearms will not happen.

Also Americans are becoming relax with the idea of pot being sold but if you want crack to be legalize, well I want Alicia Viklander to sit on my face and let me guess her weight, and that will not happen either...
I have no problem legalizing all drugs. It will end gangs for the most part. If a junky is a junky, they will always be a junky legal or not. same reason as a gun with a gang member, it will always be illegal.

I'm fine with it as long as we go to open carry and stop paying federal benefits to the ones who destroy their lives with drugs.

I'll need to be able to shoot the ones who try to rob me and mine to feed their addiction.

Forum List

Back