Conservatives sold themselves two lies

Kids vote for liberals until they get a taste of the real world and then they realize that "progressives" are full of shit. Then they start voting for conservatives. It's been that way for a long time.
and Hill outvoted Trump by how much??? States will soon fall in line too

Fall in line? People want a better life. Progressives don't offer that. They offer a mediocre life for everyone except progressive politicians who have great lives. It's a real life Animal Farm with your party!
how did GWB give you a better life ?How is trump? by giving you a measly tax cut?? While he and others make out by the millions??
/----/ Thanks for asking:
HERITAGE FOUNDATION: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan...
SMALL BIZ CONFIDENCE RECORD HIGH...
Sarah Sanders: Nearly 3 Million U.S. Jobs Added Since Donald Trump Elected President | Breitbart
Retail Apocalypse Delayed...
DIMON PREDICTS 4% GDP GROWTH...
STOCKS SOAR MORE... 313K JOBS...
155,215,000 Employed; 8th Record of Trump Era...
LAYOFFS LOWEST SINCE '90...
BUFFETT: YEARS OF GROWTH LIE AHEAD...
APPLE to repatriate $200 BILLION foreign cash
POLL: TRUMP HITS 50% APPROVAL.
In the first month the tax cuts have been in play and the Treasury collected more in taxes
POLL: MOST NOW SUPPORT THE CUTS...
how much of all of that was put in place during Obamas years?? In the same amount of time Obama had more employ,ed, cut the unemployment, and approval rating was higher BTW Trump with 50% ??? Maybe FOX poll?

After the first year he was in office Obama cut unemployment? You really going with that, Eddie...or would you like a mulligan?

Well, you're doing what the GOP is doing: Standing there, waiting for minorities to realize how wonderful you are, despite all the evidence that you're harboring and enabling people who hate them.

That's one pretty weak come-hither look, believe me.

Okay, maybe blacks and other minorities just aren't smart enough to see how good you would be for them. The GOP could have reached out, it could have admitted its mistakes, it could have challenged its baser elements publicly, but it didn't want to. Okay.

The country is getting browner by the minute, and the clock is ticking. My guess is that this is over the minute Texas goes purple.
and to put icing on the cake ,,just wait till these kids are able to vote More nails in republican coffins Right now they're the walking dead

Kids vote for liberals until they get a taste of the real world and then they realize that "progressives" are full of shit. Then they start voting for conservatives. It's been that way for a long time.

Fall in line? People want a better life. Progressives don't offer that. They offer a mediocre life for everyone except progressive politicians who have great lives. It's a real life Animal Farm with your party!
how did GWB give you a better life ?How is trump? by giving you a measly tax cut?? While he and others make out by the millions??

A measly tax cut? It's actually a nice tax cut...something I never got when Barry was in office. The problem with you "progressives" is that you think all of us in the Upper Middle Class should happily hand over our money so you can take care of YOUR base. Trump let me keep money. Why would I vote for the people you want to elect that want to raise my taxes?

By American hating Libtard standards, we had no president. But for us patriotic Americans we had GW Bush as POTUS. So how is the POTUS supposed to stop a senator form sabotaging the housing market?

Okay, the thing was, Schumer wasn't in charge of the SEC, FSLIC, and FDIC. Bush was and he failed miserably.

You vote Democratic because one boss fucked you over? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, Joey. Why didn't you start your own business? Oh, that's right...that would require risk and hard work. You'd rather whine about one boss who mistreated you!

1) I vote democratic because I realize that Democrats are for working people and Republicans are for the rich.
2) I do own my own business, thank you much.
3) Nobody should be mistreated by their employer.

But over the years, I've seen people fired because they got sick, got pregnant, were gay, questioned the boss's decisions and were proven right, and just about every other litany of horror out there.

Things that wouldn't happen if we had strong workers rights.
You don't own your own business, Joey! You'd never spout the silly crap you do about bosses if you did! You're a worker drone. That's all you've ever been...that's all you'll ever be.

George W. Bush warned Congress of an impending crisis in the Housing sector over sub prime lending practices and they ignored his warnings. You can blame Bush for a lot of things but the housing collapse that drove that recession is not one of them.

again, it amazes me that you think that Bush, who had control of both houses of Congress, was a bystander with the things that happened during his years as president.

I've posted it a bunch of times, but Bush thought that poor people buying houses was wonderful.

You don't own your own business, Joey! You'd never spout the silly crap you do about bosses if you did! You're a worker drone. That's all you've ever been...that's all you'll ever be.

Sorry, guy, I own a pretty darned successful small business. It only employs me, but that's all I want it to do.

I wouldn't want to be a boss, because most bosses are true pieces of shit.

Sorry, guy, I own a pretty darned successful small business. It only employs me, but that's all I want it to do.

I wouldn't want to be a boss, because most bosses are true pieces of shit.

Ah, Joe...if you own the business...that makes you the boss! Which by your logic makes you a true piece of shit!

Of course I don't believe for a second that you own a business...let alone a successful small business. Since you're the only employee and you seem to spend most of your day spamming this board...it's hard to envision what "business" lets you do that!

Ah, Joe...if you own the business...that makes you the boss! Which by your logic makes you a true piece of shit!

Of course I don't believe for a second that you own a business...let alone a successful small business. Since you're the only employee and you seem to spend most of your day spamming this board...it's hard to envision what "business" lets you do that!

Um, yeah, I know man, how could I possibly have most of Saturday off on a holiday weekend? Why that just boggles the mind!

(Don't think about it too hard... you might hurt yourself.)

Sarah Sanders: Nearly 3 Million U.S. Jobs Added Since Donald Trump Elected President | Breitbart
In the first month the tax cuts have been in play and the Treasury collected more in taxes
how much of all of that was put in place during Obamas years?? In the same amount of time Obama had more employ,ed, cut the unemployment, and approval rating was higher BTW Trump with 50% ??? Maybe FOX poll?

After the first year he was in office Obama cut unemployment? You really going with that, Eddie...or would you like a mulligan?
My mistake old but here's the rest of the story
Trump's first-year jobs record was strong. Just not as strong as Obama's last year
by Chris Isidore @CNNMoneyJanuary 5, 2018: 10:35 AM ET

U.S. economy adds 148,000 jobs in December

December jobs report released Friday. That compares to 2.09 million jobs added in Obama's last 11 months in office.

Powered by SmartAsset.com
SMARTASSET.COM
Even if you just look at full-year numbers, the 2.06 million jobs added in 2017 falls short of the 2.24 million jobs created in 2016, Obama's last full year in office.

Related: First-year presidential economies - From Carter to Trump

Of course the jobs numbers during Obama's first year were particularly bad, since he took office in the midst of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

The economy lost 4.28 million jobs from February through December of 2009, as payrolls fell every month. Unemployment soared from 7.8% when in January 2009 to 10% in October of that year.

The jobs market was far healthier when Trump took office, with unemployment down to 4.8%. By the end of the year it fell to 4.1%, a 17-year low.

In fact the jobs market is so strong that employers are struggling to find and hire the qualified workers they want. Unfilled job openings are near record levels.

Trump's first-year jobs record was strong. Just not as strong as Obama's last year

December jobs report released Friday. That compares to 2.09 million jobs added in Obama's last 11 months in office.

SMARTASSET.COM
Even if you just look at full-year numbers, the 2.06 million jobs added in 2017 falls short of the 2.24 million jobs created in 2016, Obama's last full year in office.

Of course the jobs numbers during Obama's first year were particularly bad, since he took office in the midst of the worst economic downturn since the Great Depression.

The economy lost 4.28 million jobs from February through December of 2009, as payrolls fell every month. Unemployment soared from 7.8% when in January 2009 to 10% in October of that year.

The jobs market was far healthier when Trump took office, with unemployment down to 4.8%. By the end of the year it fell to 4.1%, a 17-year low.

In fact the jobs market is so strong that employers are struggling to find and hire the qualified workers they want. Unfilled job openings are near record levels.

With all due respect, Eddie...giving Barry's numbers on his way out the door...when Republicans ran both the House and the Senate and Donald Trump was elected President simply shows what the prospect of someone who wasn't anti Private Sector meant for the economy.

If you think Barack Obama was responsible for job growth in that last year...I'd love to see what Obama policies it is that you think caused that growth!

Um, yeah, I know man, how could I possibly have most of Saturday off on a holiday weekend? Why that just boggles the mind!

(Don't think about it too hard... you might hurt yourself.)

So you only post here on holiday weekend Saturdays? You're on here CONSTANTLY, Joey! You need to come up with a better line of bullshit, little buddy! Nothing you do here says "I own my own business!". Everything you do here says the exact opposite of that!

SMARTASSET.COM

With all due respect, Eddie...giving Barry's numbers on his way out the door...when Republicans ran both the House and the Senate and Donald Trump was elected President simply shows what the prospect of someone who wasn't anti Private Sector meant for the economy.

If you think Barack Obama was responsible for job growth in that last year...I'd love to see what Obama policies it is that you think caused that growth!
It wasn't just that last year it was 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains Who should get credit fot that? GWB ? Trump ? or confidence in president obama ?? Oh yes Low rates helped,,, Did not the DOW almost triple ? Not a bad economy Obama handed over Sorta like Bill handed over to GWB

SMARTASSET.COM

It wasn't just that last year it was 75 straight months of 6 digit job gains Who should get credit fot that? GWB ? Trump ? or confidence in president obama ?? Oh yes Low rates helped,,, Did not the DOW almost triple ? Not a bad economy Obama handed over Sorta like Bill handed over to GWB

Are you claiming that Bill Clinton turned over a strong economy to George W. Bush? Once again, Eddie...is that what you want to go with or do you want another mulligan? Check the numbers...the economy was tanking the last year of the second Clinton term.