Sep 23, 2010
I wait for the reviews with bated breath:

New Biography: Young Obama ‘Considered Gayness’
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
5:23 PM 04/26/2017

“CONSIDERED” is putting it mildly:

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

XXXXX

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

Claim: Obama hid 'gay life' to become president
Chicago homosexual community shocked he could keep it secret
Published: 09/11/2012 at 9:53 PM
by JEROME CORSI

Claim: Obama hid ‘gay life’ to become president

It's amazing how much RWNJs are willing to spend just to boost their irrational hatred of Obama, and feel like someone agrees with them.

It's amazing how much RWNJs are willing to spend just to boost their irrational hatred of Obama, and feel like someone agrees with them.
Conservatives like Flanders would save a lot of time by just mailing the rube author some money directly instead of wasting time buying and reading nonsense..

Could be, but at least some of them might be reading something. That's more than they ever did before. Most of them that I know just buy the book, and look up a phrase or two that was mentioned in the advertisement, and then put it away with the rest of the right wing crap they bought.

Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter

“Nobody who knew Obama in the gay bar scene thought he could possibly be president,” said DuJan.

XXXXX

Obama, DuJan said, is “not heterosexual and he’s not bisexual. He’s homosexual.”

by JEROME CORSI

I consider this the closest we have seen that Obama was a student anywhere, for we will never see his transcripts or college documents to prove it. FWIW< if I was a male and looking at Michelle, I would consider being gay as well.

Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter

XXXXX

by JEROME CORSI

I consider this the closest we have seen that Obama was a student anywhere, for we will never see his transcripts or college documents to prove it. FWIW< if I was a male and looking at Michelle, I would consider being gay as well.

You post dumb crap like that and want people to believe you are credible? That's just silly.

Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter

XXXXX

by JEROME CORSI

You post dumb crap like that and want people to believe you are credible? That's just silly.
I apologize for the Michelle comment. That's it after consideration.

It's amazing how much RWNJs are willing to spend just to boost their irrational hatred of Obama,
To BULLDOG: Hatred of a self-appointed spiritual leader’s policies is justified irrespective of his own sexual preferences.

chip_bok_chip_bok_for_apr_27_2017_5_.jpg
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/cartoons/images/2017/04/27/chip_bok_chip_bok_for_apr_27_2017_5_.jpg

Forum List

Back