Conspiracy Theorists are, in fact, Nuts

It is clearly a pattern where the people who buy into one conspiracy theory tend to believe in almost every other one that comes down the pipe. Show me a 911 truther and 9 times out of 10 you're also showing me an anti-vax/fluoride person who is quite sure we never landed on the moon.

They are usually fairly entertaining, except when the occasional one goes off the rails and starts shooting sane people.

Nice graph - hadn't seen that one yet (that i remember).
NOAA tends to have a pretty good grip on things IMO.
Feel as if they are "non-political".

This message will be short, because I am being watched. I need help! I am confined to a FEMA camp in central Nevada, just East of Area 51. The aliens imprisoned there took over the area from the government and now are replacing all of the government and military with pod people. They are pissed about the air force shooting down their flying saucer in Roswell. They are threatening to remove Elvis's vocal cords and turn Michael Jackson black again. I, and only I, have a secret formula for a chemical that will make them melt, but I must have help to get it to someone in D.C. who has not yet been replaced by a pod. Please help, before it is too late!

It is clearly a pattern where the people who buy into one conspiracy theory tend to believe in almost every other one that comes down the pipe. Show me a 911 truther and 9 times out of 10 you're also showing me an anti-vax/fluoride person who is quite sure we never landed on the moon.

They are usually fairly entertaining, except when the occasional one goes off the rails and starts shooting sane people.

and what the hell do you know about fluoride or vaccinations ?..my guess would be next to nothing

Conspiracy. Just saying the word in conversation can make people politely edge away, looking for someone who won’t corner them with wild theories about how Elvis, John F. Kennedy, and Bigfoot are cryogenically frozen in an underground bunker.

Ok this psrt of your statement is really the core of the problem. People don't back away when it is mentioned because of the word or what might be brought up. The reason is because at some point after the topic is breached, which often can peak someone's interest, the proof part comes. That's when it all falls apart. They don't have any any. And then inevitably the theorist in question starts talking about foil hats or aliens or microwave mind control. That's when they start sounding manic, crazy and dangerous. And people don't want to be othered with that crap.
astronauts from the Apollo mission and defense ministers from britain and canada say there is unequivocal evidence of alien contact...just sayin

and what the hell do you know about fluoride or vaccinations ?..my guess would be next to nothing
Awww did I strike a nerve? Let me guess... you fit my description pretty well don't you?

It sucks for you, I'm sure dealing with your mental illness every day is difficult.

Conspiracy. Just saying the word in conversation can make people politely edge away, looking for someone who won’t corner them with wild theories about how Elvis, John F. Kennedy, and Bigfoot are cryogenically frozen in an underground bunker.

Ok this psrt of your statement is really the core of the problem. People don't back away when it is mentioned because of the word or what might be brought up. The reason is because at some point after the topic is breached, which often can peak someone's interest, the proof part comes. That's when it all falls apart. They don't have any any. And then inevitably the theorist in question starts talking about foil hats or aliens or microwave mind control. That's when they start sounding manic, crazy and dangerous. And people don't want to be othered with that crap.
astronauts from the Apollo mission and defense ministers from britain and canada say there is unequivocal evidence of alien contact...just sayin

Awww did I strike a nerve? Let me guess... you fit my description pretty well don't you?

It sucks for you, I'm sure dealing with your mental illness every day is difficult.

mental illness ??..is this your way of avoiding admitting you know very little about fluoride or vaccinations

mental illness ??..is this your way of avoiding admitting you know very little about fluoride or vaccinations
only someone who is mentally ill would ask that.

and this has what to do with the claims of Apollo crew and Canadian and British defense ministers ??

really ?..it seems your avoiding the question

really ?..it seems your avoiding the question
you've not ask a question, you made an erroneous assumption.
there is no way you could know if SteadyMercury knew nothing or everything about fluoride and vaccinations.
so like always ....

Forum List

Back