Constant Acceleration Space Travel Propulsion System

itsme1414

Rookie
Mar 30, 2022
I have invented a method of constant acceleration space travel using only electricity and it obeys all the laws of physics. I have multiple test of my propulsion system including those conducted in a vacuum chamber and also in different vectors to eliminate the Earth's magnetic field as the cause. It is just a single power wire leg "positive power only no negative" with an emitter on the end to allow charges to flow through the wire since using positive power lead only. When the power is applied since the wire is bent the the wire tries to straighten itself out and produces force in one direction. The power wire itself is what is creating the propulsion as it is connected to the craft. I also have test videos that eliminate this being a product of ion wind and why it works in a vacuum. Please feel free to reproduce my work and if you have any questions please let me know. Here is the link to the main test video and you can check out the vacuum chamber videos as well as many others on my main channel. Link: youtube.com/watch?v=O935p24XBJk

400x400_1469719768618-thats-nice-dear-meme-jpeg.jpg

I've stated a few times that if are ever going to explore the solar system practically, we need some way to get out there other than by allowing gravity to pull us. So a constant propulsion system is required, no rocket. I don't understand what you claim to have invented enough to understand it, but IMO, a 4 minute video is lacking profusely in explanation.

I've stated a few times that if are ever going to explore the solar system practically, we need some way to get out there other than by allowing gravity to pull us. So a constant propulsion system is required, no rocket. I don't understand what you claim to have invented enough to understand it, but IMO, a 4 minute video is lacking profusely in explanation.
Sounds like a pogo stick.

If you go to my main YT page from that video there are multiple test videos. Thank you for watching.

I have invented a method of constant acceleration space travel using only electricity and it obeys all the laws of physics. I have multiple test of my propulsion system including those conducted in a vacuum chamber and also in different vectors to eliminate the Earth's magnetic field as the cause. It is just a single power wire leg "positive power only no negative" with an emitter on the end to allow charges to flow through the wire since using positive power lead only. When the power is applied since the wire is bent the the wire tries to straighten itself out and produces force in one direction. The power wire itself is what is creating the propulsion as it is connected to the craft. I also have test videos that eliminate this being a product of ion wind and why it works in a vacuum. Please feel free to reproduce my work and if you have any questions please let me know. Here is the link to the main test video and you can check out the vacuum chamber videos as well as many others on my main channel. Link: youtube.com/watch?v=O935p24XBJk
Yeah I'm not seeing it. I watched all 3 videos.

First problem, if the movement in a given direction is caused by the "tensing" of the wire when power is applied, then you're going to get movement in the opposite direction as the wire bends back when the power is cut off. That is demonstrated in both bathtub videos, particularly the second one where the movement in each direction continues to increase despite the same charge being applied each time (presumably), meaning there's opposing movement (think of a kid riding a swingset).

Second problem, the vacuum video showed no discernible forward movement, suggesting that the movement in the shower videos had more to do with the cylinder being hung horizontally from two strings attached to the ceiling (thereby balancing the weight distribution), and another cord extending to the power supply, such that the jerking of the wire when powered only causes what appears to be linear movement, as the "swinging" motion is the only movement possible given those tethers. I'd bet if you were to hang it from 1 string (and were able to apply power wirelessly), the resulting movement would be something erratic like spinning and/or tilting rather than forward movement.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm not seeing it. I watched all 3 videos.

First problem, if the movement in a given direction is caused by the "tensing" of the wire when power is applied, then you're going to get movement in the opposite direction as the wire bends back when the power is cut off. That is demonstrated in both bathtub videos, particularly the second one where the movement in each direction continues to increase despite the same charge being applied each time (presumably), meaning there's opposing movement (think of a kid riding a swingset).

Second problem, the vacuum video showed no discernible forward movement, suggesting that the movement in the shower videos had more to do with the cylinder being hung horizontally from two strings attached to the ceiling (thereby balancing the weight distribution), and another cord extending to the power supply, such that the jerking of the wire when powered only causes what appears to be linear movement, as the "swinging" motion is the only movement possible given those tethers. I'd bet if you were to hang it from 1 string (and were able to apply power wirelessly), the result would be spinning and/or tilting rather than forward movement.
No opposite reaction to deter forward movement as one end of wire is connected to emitter and charge released into air so unbalanced pulling on one connection side.

No opposite reaction to deter forward movement as one end of wire is connected to emitter and charge released into air so unbalanced pulling on one connection side.
Also, single wire emitter facing upwards no spin.

But the problem is there wasn't any forward movement in your vacuum video. Moreover, one major problem is that these tests are not being performed in the absence of gravity, so even your vacuum test is constrained by the fact that the apparatus must be suspended by a tether of some sort, thus any apparent linear movement is a function of the force and directional constraints of that parameter, rather than actual propulsion. There's no way to test this obviously, but I'm fairly certain that if your experiment was done in the vacuum of space, you'd find that there is no propulsion effect occurring.

But the problem is there wasn't any forward movement in your vacuum video. Moreover, one major problem is that these tests are not being performed in the absence of gravity, so even your vacuum test is constrained by the fact that the apparatus must be suspended by a tether of some sort, thus any apparent linear movement is a function of the force and directional constraints of that parameter, rather than actual propulsion. There's no way to test this obviously, but I'm fairly certain that if your experiment was done in the vacuum of space, you'd find that there is no propulsion effect occurring.
There is movement in vacuum when pulsed with power. Thinner material emitter and wire also. You are correct no way to conduct a zero G test short of putting it on a cubesat launch.

I wanted to add one piece of information concerning these videos.
Over 1 year ago I posted these test videos on Nasa Spaceflight Forum under future propulsion methods category.
They were always deleted almost immediately.
I emailed the forum admins asking for the reason for this and they would never reply.
All rules were followed but they would delete almost immediately.
This is why I am posting these videos in forums other than NASA site.

Not certain but insulated single stranded 16 gauage wire moved 1.6 pounds in first video.
An interplanetary spacecraft would have to be very large, so It would need to be able to produce a lot of push.

An interplanetary spacecraft would have to be very large, so It would need to be able to produce a lot of push.
A single insulated stranded 16 gauge wire moved 1.6 pounds in that first test video. It would have to be scaled up a good it. But 16 gauage wire moving 1.6 pounds is a good start.

Forum List

Back