Contrary to Popular Belief, Joe Biden Isn't, Or Shouldn't Be The Candidate Blacks Support

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak political chump.

Your thought?
He hated the Republicans more...as they're the more racist party.

They're currently actively seeking to continue to repress the black vote.

What's your thoughts on that fact?
That's not a fact. The fact of the matter is that the Republican party has fought to gain equal civil rights for blacks since it's very inception, chump.

The Democratic party instituted Jim Crow.

You're a pathetic, low IQ, ignorant political chump.

Jim Crow wasn't a "party" thing, Dumbass.

Looks to me like the thread is about Joe Biden, not "political parties".

Nobody of any race should support Biden; he's spent his political career spewing so much hatred of fellow Americans, if he were president, he'd fuck over ALL Americans, black or otherwise. Why are liberals such masochists that they keep supporting candidates who HATE them and whose priority is the illegals, not the American citizens they were elected to serve.

Yeah, I'm sure he felt that way in 1964 while Democrat Robert Byrd was busy filibustering the Civil Rights Act for 14 hours while Republican Everett Dirkson was collecting the Republican votes needed to push the thing through Congress.

You people are such phonies.
Brother Minister Malcolm X was neither a Republican or no friend to the Republicans...

He spoke against the very tactics and insidious tricks you're poorly trying to engage in here.

You are a liar and a hack.

Jim Crow wasn't a "party" thing, Dumbass.

Looks to me like the thread is about Joe Biden, not "political parties".
That's how much a DUNCE Muhammed, and posters like him are.

Their defense of the racism and bigotry, even in a thread that's against a Democrat, speaks volumes.

They are too dumb to even realize this.

This is how insidious racism and bigotry is, it rots the brain.

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak ignorant feeble-minded political CHUMP!

Your thoughts, chump?

If Malcolm X was so smart he'd have bought glasses that fit him better, instead of holding them up with his finger.

He probably would have invested in some decent Level IV body armor too.

But it's a little late for that. :laughing0301:

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak political chump.

Your thought?

Malcom X hated Republicans more??? Are there any quotes? I look at the Republicans and Democrats actions from 1865 to his death 100 years later and find that hard to believe.

That was then and this is now.

The leadership and membership Democratic party of 2019 consists very largely percent of non-white people.

The Republicans are almost entirely a party of whites only.

Yeah, I'm sure he felt that way in 1964 while Democrat Robert Byrd was busy filibustering the Civil Rights Act for 14 hours while Republican Everett Dirkson was collecting the Republican votes needed to push the thing through Congress.

You people are such phonies.
Brother Minister Malcolm X was neither a Republican or no friend to the Republicans...

He spoke against the very tactics and insidious tricks you're poorly trying to engage in here.

You are a liar and a hack.

:auiqs.jpg:

It's history, and I was there.

Your thought?

Malcom X hated Republicans more??? Are there any quotes? I look at the Republicans and Democrats actions from 1865 to his death 100 years later and find that hard to believe.

This is 2019, not 1964. Malcom X's views on today's political parties are irrelevant.

Here's an audiovisual essay on why this is...

Your thoughts?

Curious... nothing says "African Americans are a monolithic voting bloc" like one African American telling other African Americans how to vote or who to vote for...

Democrats.

Can't vote for a white guy now?

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak ignorant feeble-minded political CHUMP!

Your thoughts, chump?

If Malcolm X was so smart he'd have bought glasses that fit him better, instead of holding them up with his finger.

You don't get it do you? That single finger on his glasses meant FU whitey everybody knows that. He did it all the time when speaking to press or in front of cameras! I swear it's the truth you can look it up.:dig:

So was Obama cussing his white half when he did this? He seemed to do that alot...

obama%20middle%20finger.gif

Here's an audiovidual essay on why this is...

Your thoughts?

Honestly, y’all should listen to what he says. It’s dumb to hold a person to something they said 30 years ago. Think about what we say here. How bad would it suck if 30 years from now an opinion was made on us using what we say here?

Your thoughts, chump?

You don't get it do you? That single finger on his glasses meant FU whitey everybody knows that. He did it all the time when speaking to press or in front of cameras! I swear it's the truth you can look it up.:dig:

So was Obama cussing his white half when he did this? He seemed to do that alot...

obama%20middle%20finger.gif

This is probably way over the collective head of y'all who love to invent shit out of nothingness, but the human middle finger is the longest one. That means it's the most comfortable one to rest against one's head. Any other finger would be unnatural.

Or didn't you think of that.

Here's an audiovidual essay on why this is...

Your thoughts?

In normal times I would agree, but given a choice between Biden and Trump, I can't imagine that any intelligent black person would vote for Trump over Biden.

Biden would not be my first choice for the Democratic candidacy, but beating Trump is mandatory and Biden is our best chance.

Besides, do you really think that given a Democratic Congress, Biden would stand in the way of progress?

Forum List

Back