Contrary to Popular Belief, Joe Biden Isn't, Or Shouldn't Be The Candidate Blacks Support

Since it's a statistically proven FACT that Crybaby-Americans commit HUNDREDS of times more crimes against white humans than humans commit against carpet-headed crybabies, that proves that you animals of the shovel-nosed-shaped variety are a far more destructive, anti-social force in American society than us white humans were. So I absolutely support re-segregation for the safety of America's 87% human population. Your black race is unfit for civilized society and your failed humanoid race is living proof of this.

Name me ONE black-majority country that is a First-World success story, my lovely little picaninny. Name me ONE black-majority country in which you black crybabies have a BETTER life than you do in white-established America, you petulant little special-needs child. Also, cotton-picker, if America is so WAAAAYCIST then under American laws, please name me one legal right this white human has that you black humanoids do NOT have. It is also a statistical FBI/DOJ FACT that Crybaby-males make up 6.5% of the American population and manage to commit a whopping 79% of America's rapes.

Here's an audiovidual essay on why this is...

Your thoughts?

Why would any black support any democrat?? Are you retarted? They have urban slave plantations today! Why is your iq so low?

What are Republicans doing for our urban population?

Just putting them to work..that’s all.
What are Mexicrats doing for the ghetto peeps? Flooding wetbacks in to work the jobs Blacks should be?
How’s that working out C_Clayton_Jones?

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak political chump.

Your thought?
He hated the Republicans more...as they're the more racist party.

They're currently actively seeking to continue to repress the black vote.

What's your thoughts on that fact?

Do you think black people are to stupid to get an ID?

The Blacks should vote Green Party, not for Pedophile Joe. Hey, at least green is darker than white.

More identity politics, this time targeted at America's weird uncle? Black unemployment was in double digits during the Hussein administration. Trump is the logical choice.

Do you ever wonder why Mexicrats would want to encourage those who don’t know what the fuck they’re voting for to cast a vote?
Hmmm...this is so complicated.

Honestly, y’all should listen to what he says. It’s dumb to hold a person to something they said 30 years ago. Think about what we say here. How bad would it suck if 30 years from now an opinion was made on us using what we say here?
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to defend my speech from now to eternity.

If not, then I would apologize for my wrong statements and/or face the consequences.

It's interesting to note that you actually plan on running away from your current rhetoric and/or beliefs.

Telling.

In normal times I would agree, but given a choice between Biden and Trump, I can't imagine that any intelligent black person would vote for Trump over Biden.

Biden would not be my first choice for the Democratic candidacy, but beating Trump is mandatory and Biden is our best chance.

Besides, do you really think that given a Democratic Congress, Biden would stand in the way of progress?
Every other voting block knows that their vote is an exchange for something, no group more than whites.

Biden's record is abysmal for blacks.

Trump is already President, he's already horrible, already unleashed the worst policies, rhetoric, culture, etc. He's already rammed the most far rightwing and authoritarian judges through the courts.

A thinking and intelligent black person sees that and asks the Democrats what are they going to commit to doing for blacks to fight all the above.

If a candidate can't or won't, then they don't deserve the black vote.

Does this makes sense to you now?

Honestly, y’all should listen to what he says. It’s dumb to hold a person to something they said 30 years ago. Think about what we say here. How bad would it suck if 30 years from now an opinion was made on us using what we say here?
I don't know about you, but I'm ready to defend my speech from now to eternity.

If not, then I would apologize for my wrong statements and/or face the consequences.

It's interesting to note that you actually plan on running away from your current rhetoric and/or beliefs.

Telling.

Na, I’m good with mine. I never plan on having to explain myself to anyone.

In normal times I would agree, but given a choice between Biden and Trump, I can't imagine that any intelligent black person would vote for Trump over Biden.

Biden would not be my first choice for the Democratic candidacy, but beating Trump is mandatory and Biden is our best chance.

Besides, do you really think that given a Democratic Congress, Biden would stand in the way of progress?
Every other voting block knows that their vote is an exchange for something, no group more than whites.

Biden's record is abysmal for blacks.

Trump is already President, he's already horrible, already unleashed the worst policies, rhetoric, culture, etc. He's already rammed the most far rightwing and authoritarian judges through the courts.

A thinking and intelligent black person sees that and asks the Democrats what are they going to commit to doing for blacks to fight all the above.

If a candidate can't or won't, then they don't deserve the black vote.

Does this makes sense to you now?

What was Obama’s record for Blacks? What did Obama do to reduce Black Unemployment? Did he lower corporate taxes? Reduce regulation?

Forum List

Back