Contrary to Popular Belief, Joe Biden Isn't, Or Shouldn't Be The Candidate Blacks Support

Since it's a statistically proven FACT that Crybaby-Americans commit HUNDREDS of times more crimes against white humans than humans commit against carpet-headed crybabies, that proves that you animals of the shovel-nosed-shaped variety are a far more destructive, anti-social force in American society than us white humans were. So I absolutely support re-segregation for the safety of America's 87% human population. Your black race is unfit for civilized society and your failed humanoid race is living proof of this.

Name me ONE black-majority country that is a First-World success story, my lovely little picaninny. Name me ONE black-majority country in which you black crybabies have a BETTER life than you do in white-established America, you petulant little special-needs child. Also, cotton-picker, if America is so WAAAAYCIST then under American laws, please name me one legal right this white human has that you black humanoids do NOT have. It is also a statistical FBI/DOJ FACT that Crybaby-males make up 6.5% of the American population and manage to commit a whopping 79% of America's rapes.
What, exactly, is the point you're trying to make here?

And what's it's correlation to the OP?

What was Obama’s record for Blacks? What did Obama do to reduce Black Unemployment? Did he lower corporate taxes? Reduce regulation?
He made it such that one day after Trump was elected, he was able to tout how "great" and how "strong" the economy was.

Just one day after being elected.

That's what Obama did.

More identity politics, this time targeted at America's weird uncle? Black unemployment was in double digits during the Hussein administration. Trump is the logical choice.
Has your Trumpenfuhrer reduced the unemployment rate of blacks to less than double the rate of whites?

If so, please post those receipts.

Let’s be totally honest....unless us white folks send limos to the ghettos on Election Day to round up all the blacks you speak of you will claim Republicans are “suppressing” the Black vote...right?
Are you suggesting that Republicans AREN'T currently suppressing the black vote?

Didn’t Blacks prove they vote on skin color alone in the most racist elections of all time?
I thought you hate that kind of racist shit...no?
Are you suggesting that Republicans AREN'T currently suppressing the black vote?

If you want to make a point.....
Make it

Don’t expect me to sit through a 48 min video
Not everything can be stated in a quick blurb RWer.

Watch it in 5, 10, 15 or 20 minute increments.

You can do it, if you wish.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Let’s be totally honest....unless us white folks send limos to the ghettos on Election Day to round up all the blacks you speak of you will claim Republicans are “suppressing” the Black vote...right?
Lol black vote was up 27% .. you spew propaganda,, why do you hate blacks so much?

In normal times I would agree, but given a choice between Biden and Trump, I can't imagine that any intelligent black person would vote for Trump over Biden.

Biden would not be my first choice for the Democratic candidacy, but beating Trump is mandatory and Biden is our best chance.

Besides, do you really think that given a Democratic Congress, Biden would stand in the way of progress?
Every other voting block knows that their vote is an exchange for something, no group more than whites.

Biden's record is abysmal for blacks.

Trump is already President, he's already horrible, already unleashed the worst policies, rhetoric, culture, etc. He's already rammed the most far rightwing and authoritarian judges through the courts.

A thinking and intelligent black person sees that and asks the Democrats what are they going to commit to doing for blacks to fight all the above.

If a candidate can't or won't, then they don't deserve the black vote.

Does this makes sense to you now?

I did not watch your 48 minute video, but do you really think that Biden's views on racial issues are so bad that he would block a progressive congress?

If Biden wins he win probably win by a landslide - he'll appeal to the political middle, anti_Trump Conservatives, working whites, women, and most liberals. He's not only the best chance to beat Trump, but the best chance for a huge democratic congressional victory.

It won't help to have a pro-minority President if Congress is controlled by Republicans.

Any black person who supports any Democrat is nothing but a weak political chump.

Your thought?
He hated the Republicans more...as they're the more racist party.

They're currently actively seeking to continue to repress the black vote.

What's your thoughts on that fact?

Not a fact.

Greg

It is a fact. But what's even more of a fact is this happens to be 2020 and if you get Malcolm's stated opinion of what blacks should consider politically today I will definitely listen.

The thing we need to do first is send Trump home. Whoever can get that done is who I will support. Because Trump damn sure can't be someone blacks should vote for and there is no lesser of 2 evils here.

I did not watch your 48 minute video, but do you really think that Biden's views on racial issues are so bad that he would block a progressive congress?

If Biden wins he win probably win by a landslide - he'll appeal to the political middle, anti_Trump Conservatives, working whites, women, and most liberals. He's not only the best chance to beat Trump, but the best chance for a huge democratic congressional victory.

It won't help to have a pro-minority President if Congress is controlled by Republicans.
How will the or a "political middle" benefit blacks, specifically, as a group?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back