Contrary to Popular Belief, Joe Biden Isn't, Or Shouldn't Be The Candidate Blacks Support

There is probably no meter to measure the level of your ignoramitude.

This is from your own link, the one you didn't post until you were forced to and even then it doesn't say what you claimed it said:

>> In 2018, nonwhite voters made up 27.2 percent of the voter population. This is a rise from 23.7 percent in the 2014 midterms, and higher than the 26.7 percent in the 2016 presidential election. <<​

So number one it isn't the "black vote" but "nonwhite", which is not the same thing; number two it was up by one-half of one percent: 26.7 to 27.2; and number three it's not the vote at all but the percentage of the electorate.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass.

You should leave the advanced stuff like "reading" and "writing" to the adults.
This is why I don't even engage that dumbass.

He's a dunce, a hack and a puppet.

He's been programmed by his handlers what to say, he doesn't think.

I don't have time to engage w/dunces who can't think for themselves.
Are you on this board just to indoctrinate people and I have a back-and-forth conversation ?? Sorry we are free thinkers here

There is probably no meter to measure the level of your ignoramitude.

This is from your own link, the one you didn't post until you were forced to and even then it doesn't say what you claimed it said:

>> In 2018, nonwhite voters made up 27.2 percent of the voter population. This is a rise from 23.7 percent in the 2014 midterms, and higher than the 26.7 percent in the 2016 presidential election. <<​

So number one it isn't the "black vote" but "nonwhite", which is not the same thing; number two it was up by one-half of one percent: 26.7 to 27.2; and number three it's not the vote at all but the percentage of the electorate.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass.

You should leave the advanced stuff like "reading" and "writing" to the adults.
This is why I don't even engage that dumbass.

He's a dunce, a hack and a puppet.

He's been programmed by his handlers what to say, he doesn't think.

I don't have time to engage w/dunces who can't think for themselves.

I ran out of things to do :)

Ok, what specific policies did Obama execute? He said Manufacturing jobs were not coming back and then, they came back. What did Obama do?
Whatever Obama did, it was such that just one day after Trump came into Office, he stated that the economy was "strong" and "great", the best ever.

Just one day after he was elected.

Go figure it out dunce.

Obama said manufacturing jobs were not coming back and then they did. Figure that out, please.

The economy was at full employment when Trump took office. Figure that out.
Yea working as a cashier at shake shack lol

If that is the case, nothing has changed because of Trump.

Ok, what specific policies did Obama execute? He said Manufacturing jobs were not coming back and then, they came back. What did Obama do?
Whatever Obama did, it was such that just one day after Trump came into Office, he stated that the economy was "strong" and "great", the best ever.

Just one day after he was elected.

Go figure it out dunce.

Obama said manufacturing jobs were not coming back and then they did. Figure that out, please.

The economy was at full employment when Trump took office. Figure that out.
Yea working as a cashier at shake shack lol

If that is the case, nothing has changed because of Trump.
Na more better paying jobs, higher wages

And turnout would have been higher if not for voter suppression.

LOL if black turn out was 100% you would still claim the GOP suppressed the black vote.
If, if, if, if, if....

And IF your uncle was a woman, he'd be your AUNT!

Grow a pair you gutless coward. Admit that no matter what the black turn out is you will go right on claiming the GOP are trying to suppress the black vote. Fortunately many blacks are getting wise to you people.

Grow a pair you gutless coward. Admit that no matter what the black turn out is you will go right on claiming the GOP are trying to suppress the black vote. Fortunately many blacks are getting wise to you people.
Who is "you people" you rancid piss aunt?

And turnout would have been higher if not for voter suppression.

LOL if black turn out was 100% you would still claim the GOP suppressed the black vote.
If, if, if, if, if....

And IF your uncle was a woman, he'd be your AUNT!

It just doesn't work that way. And many blacks aren't doing anything you claim. .

Forum List

Back