🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Controlled

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
1628893625146.png

The government has psychological profiles on most people. They also use those profiles to select who is best suited for to follow their orders and follow them to the letter. Even if that means violating the United States Constitution.

Do you feel controlled yet?

*****SMILE*****

:)

The government does not have psychological profiles on everyone. At best they could pull one together on you if you were anyone of consequence. You are not important enough for anyone to go to the effort.

The government does not have psychological profiles on everyone. At best they could pull one together on you if you were anyone of consequence. You are not important enough for anyone to go to the effort.

1628895212462.png

Yeah right. How old are you and did you go through the public school system?

If you're under fifty or have ever worked for the government do you really think they don't have a profile on you?

How about your user profiles on the internet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
China does on tic toc and Apple users....

China does on tic toc and Apple users....
That's China. I also have to wonder at the utility of some sort of automatically generated profile based on social media preferences. People do nothing but lie about how they feel on the internet.

View attachment 525284

Yeah right. How old are you and did you go through the public school system?

If you're under fifty or have ever worked for the government do you really think they don't have a profile on you?

How about your user profiles on the internet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

Why would they go to the effort? Who are you? No body important I bet. What use would a psych profile of you and every other average Joe do the government?

You need to stop the paranoid fantasies.

Well thats true. While they can track us using algorithms, having a human being to review each profile is a pretty tall task. It would only happen in the case of some trigger in the system, but hundreds of millions of people? its an overhwelming task.

Why would they go to the effort? Who are you? No body important I bet. What use would a psych profile of you and every other average Joe do the government?

You need to stop the paranoid fantasies.
He's a piece of hay in a haystack. It's hard enough for them to find needles.

Well thats true. While they can track us using algorithms, having a human being to review each profile is a pretty tall task. It would only happen in the case of some trigger in the system, but hundreds of millions of people? its an overhwelming task.
Even if the government had a good psychological profile on each individual I'm still trying to figure out what it could be used for. If it exists and it could be used for control it seems they are doing a pretty crappy job of it.

Even if the government had a good psychological profile on each individual I'm still trying to figure out what it could be used for. If it exists and it could be used for control it seems they are doing a pretty crappy job of it.

I do know that there are "people" out there who keep track of what we eat and shop for based on the pop up adds that we get. In a sense, that is somewhat of a consumer psychological profile but there again its mostly an automated thing. Most likely in case of government it would just be used as a data base to retro-actively go back and look at someone who pops up as a target or a threat.

What use would a psych profile of you and every other average Joe do the government?

What could it be used for....you ask???

Well it worked for 80million voters, now didn't it

View attachment 525276

The government has psychological profiles on most people. They also use those profiles to select who is best suited for to follow their orders and follow them to the letter. Even if that means violating the United States Constitution.

Do you feel controlled yet?

*****SMILE*****

Here we Go again. Strap yourselves in boys and girls. The conspiracy theorists have broken from the asylums and are roaming the social media.
Hunker down. It's gonna get rough shortly.

Forum List

Back