Controversy erupts over debate rules

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Developing!
Guess who wants to change the debate rules at the last minute?
I PREDICTED the bitch would attempt some last minute bullshit!
The Hillary campaign has been planning this as the 'BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' tactic in case it looks like Trump is going to humiliate her. She literally can't remain on her feet for more than ten minutes.

Developing!
The Hillary campaign has been planning this as the 'BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF EMERGENCY' tactic in case it looks like Trump is going to humiliate her. She literally can't remain on her feet for more than ten minutes.
No specifics?

CONTROVERSY IS ERUPTING! ITS ASPLODING ALL OVER THE PLACE! ITS A REAL MADHOUSE I TELL YOU!

The Clinton campaign wants a five minute coughing break every half hour.

This erupting controversy is like Krakatoa, Mount Vesuvius, and, Mount St. Helens combined.

Developing!
Do you have a link? I would like to know more.

Developing!
No specifics?
Nutters don't need no stinking specifics, facts or truth. Just make anything up, it is what you nutters excel at; that is what he means by developing.

Look, we all know it's gonna be rigged to favor Hitlery. Just like the Matt Lauer scam a few weeks ago. The Communist/Progressive Press isn't known for its honesty. But Trump handled Lauer very well. Lauer came off as a whiny little Clinton bitch. So i feel Trump will handle this rig-job very well too.

I read because the Hillary camp is so obsessed with her being only 5'4" and Trump is 6'2" - that he will be seen as 'towering over her', a more of a 'commanding presence' - her camp has begged to and gotten permission to build a nearly 1 foot tall pedestal for her to stand on at her podium.

Once again, to make herself look bigger than she really is, she has to cheat / lie instead of allowing people to see who / what she really is....A SHRIMP!

:lmao:

She better be careful - if she has a coughing fit, gets dizzy, or faints again she could plunge off the stand to her death.

I read because the Hillary camp is so obsessed with her being only 5'4" and Trump is 6'2" - that he will be seen as 'towering over her', a more of a 'commanding presence' - her camp has begged to and gotten permission to build a nearly 1 foot tall pedestal for her to stand on at her podium.

Once again, to make herself look bigger than she really is, she has to cheat / lie instead of allowing people to see who / what she really is....A SHRIMP!

She better be careful - if she has a coughing fit, gets dizzy, or faints again she could plunge off the stand to her death.

Let her do it, then Trump should bring his own pedestal. That would be hilarious.

Look, we all know it's gonna be rigged to favor Hitlery. Just like the Matt Lauer scam a few weeks ago. The Communist/Progressive Press isn't known for its honesty. But Trump handled Lauer very well. Lauer came off as a whiny little Clinton bitch. So i feel Trump will handle this rig-job very well too.
I worry about Trump during the debate as well. Can he stop with "everybody loves me, it's incredible? Will he be informed on foreign affairs? Will he know about the minute details of foreign affairs ( and geography)Hillary will try to put before him?

I can't wait!! They'll probably hook a cable to her suspended from up above. to keep her upright. That will show everyone the true puppet she is.

Let her do it, then Trump should bring his own pedestal. That would be hilarious.

That would be funny as hell - to make all things 'equal' Trump brings in a 1 foot tall stand to again make him 'tower over' her.

Where did you read this? Do you have a link to it, or is it just some bullshit you dreamed up?

I worry about Trump during the debate as well. Can he stop with "everybody loves me, it's incredible? Will he be informed on foreign affairs? Will he know about the minute details of foreign affairs ( and geography)Hillary will try to put before him?

Clinton is an absolute failure. She has no successes to boast about. And Trump will make that very clear. That, and she's a criminal. So i think Trump will do well, despite the attempted rig-job. It's gonna be very interesting though. Probably the highest rated Presidential Debate ever.

Trump should have one built as well.

Forum List

Back