Conversation with a Sanders supporter?

What do you get when you offer Bernie Sanders a penny for his thoughts?

... Unwanted change

What is the difference between Bernie Sanders and a prostitute?

...the prostitute provides value for the money she takes.

What do you get when you offer Bernie Sanders a penny for his thoughts?

... Unwanted change

I like your style. Pretend you don't have a sense of humor and start trolling the jokes. How is the change unwanted if you gave your money to Sanders?

How do you confuse Bernie Sanders and his fellow progressives?

...you don't they were just born that way.

It was like dealing with an idiot. Truly. Blinded by ignorance and there was no talking sense to them. Everything was white mans fault NOTHING was black races fault.

Hon, you're a racist.
I'm a Sanders supporter. I don't think you have what it takes to discuss anything remotely close to what Sanders has going on.

I have no comment on the OP but if your a BS supporter then you don't have what it takes to discus economics or social structure. You believe in rights that are not rights and that free exists when it comes to Education, HC, food stamps, housing and so on.
That's odd. I manage to do it quite well all the time. You just don't like it.

No really, you are among the most economically and socially ignorant bunch that has ever existed, if you are truly a BS supporter. You do well because you believe in the religion that is "I feel" economics and the religion that is "I feel this should be a right" as well as the "I feel social programs like totally work!"

So no, you don't do quite well if you are an actual BS supporter, you're just blindingly religious in spilling your emo crap out as "fact."

I'm a Sanders supporter. I don't think you have what it takes to discuss anything remotely close to what Sanders has going on.
It requires a certain degree of beggery & envy to relate to Sanders. As such, I'm out.

In your case, it requires pulling your head out of your ass. Yep, you're out.
In your case it requires pulling YOUR head out of MY wallet.

Trolololololol. Get back to me when you can speak with some type of intelligence.

It was like dealing with an idiot. Truly. Blinded by ignorance and there was no talking sense to them. Everything was white mans fault NOTHING was black races fault.

Hon, you're a racist.

I have no comment on the OP but if your a BS supporter then you don't have what it takes to discus economics or social structure. You believe in rights that are not rights and that free exists when it comes to Education, HC, food stamps, housing and so on.

No really, you are among the most economically and socially ignorant bunch that has ever existed, if you are truly a BS supporter. You do well because you believe in the religion that is "I feel" economics and the religion that is "I feel this should be a right" as well as the "I feel social programs like totally work!"

So no, you don't do quite well if you are an actual BS supporter, you're just blindingly religious in spilling your emo crap out as "fact."

No. The reality is that I take the free market to task on a regular basis on this board--all the time. So, I'm thinking that your very emotive response is more about your "feelings" rather than mine. Anytime you are ready to actually address the issues instead of kicking out some type of little subjective bullshit then let me know.

11225297_741812099285304_1848038960965400048_n.png

Hon, you're a racist.

No. The reality is that I take the free market to task on a regular basis on this board--all the time. So, I'm thinking that your very emotive response is more about your "feelings" rather than mine.

Sorry, what free market are you talking about? Oh the one that is covered in Government bail outs, spending and regulations ... that fails.... and needs a scapegoat so you then invent the "free market" as to why all the bullshit Government does is failing.

You run over 2 trillion a year in deficit spending, on top of the 2.5 trillion in spending that you actually manage to pay for...

Hon, you're a racist.

No. The reality is that I take the free market to task on a regular basis on this board--all the time. So, I'm thinking that your very emotive response is more about your "feelings" rather than mine.

Sorry, what free market are you talking about? Oh the one that is covered in Government bail outs, spending and regulations ... that fails.... and needs a scapegoat so you then invent the "free market" as to why all the bullshit Government does is failing.

You run over 2 trillion a year in deficit spending, on top of the 2.5 trillion in spending that you actually manage to pay for...

Are you asking me or telling me?

Let's hear your Bernie sanders jokes/illustrations...

Hon, you're a racist.

Asking, just giving a heads up that your emo faith based answer will prolly not hold up.

Hon, you're a racist.

Asking, just giving a heads up that your emo faith based answer will prolly not hold up.

You're telling me. You have no interest in hearing what I have to say and you wanted to be a dick about it. Look me up when you want to actually discuss his policies or the free market failure that led to some of his policies.

What does Bernie Sanders and diapers have in common?

...They should be both replaced regularly for the same reason.

You're telling me. You have no interest in hearing what I have to say and you wanted to be a dick about it.

I said I was asking. But I have read BS's stance, so unless you're not a real BS supporter... But go ahead, tell me how taxing the rich and cutting a fraction of military spending will some home balance the budget while simultaneously expanding spending several times over what you just raised taxes on the rich or cut in military spending.

What did Bernie Sanders tell the police after he crashed his car?

...He blamed it on someone else

Forum List

Back