Conversely, It Could Be A Plot -

Funny, he's already provided a list of potential nominees and has been very consistent on the type of judge he wants. Of course you regressives will hate them all.
Yes and he's so dumb that he didn't realize that some people on that list were horrified about his candidacy.

And?
He'll try to destroy them of course. Have you seen what he's said about several lifelong republicans who haven't endorsed him? Soon his opponents will start finding polonium in their drinks, I think.

Most of those establishment republicans are the reason he was nominated in the first place. People are damn tired of broken campaign promises form "lifelong republicans". This is the first year in decades I voted for an incumbent, his challenger was a bigger liar than him, and I didn't vote for Trump. To me Trump is the lesser of the evils based solely on his position on the courts. Congress can keep him in check on most everything else, although I do hope they fund his immigration policies, the laws are already in place.
So you're tired of broken campaign promises from "lifelong republicans," and now you're ready for some broken promises by a lifelong Democrat? Lol. Well enjoy voting for evil. It suits you. :321:

Coming from a fucking commiecrat hypocrite, do you really expect me to take you seriously, I'm ABC and Trump is the only one with a real chance to make that happen. A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for the hildabitch.

Yes and he's so dumb that he didn't realize that some people on that list were horrified about his candidacy.

And?
He'll try to destroy them of course. Have you seen what he's said about several lifelong republicans who haven't endorsed him? Soon his opponents will start finding polonium in their drinks, I think.

Most of those establishment republicans are the reason he was nominated in the first place. People are damn tired of broken campaign promises form "lifelong republicans". This is the first year in decades I voted for an incumbent, his challenger was a bigger liar than him, and I didn't vote for Trump. To me Trump is the lesser of the evils based solely on his position on the courts. Congress can keep him in check on most everything else, although I do hope they fund his immigration policies, the laws are already in place.
So you're tired of broken campaign promises from "lifelong republicans," and now you're ready for some broken promises by a lifelong Democrat? Lol. Well enjoy voting for evil. It suits you. :321:

Coming from a fucking commiecrat hypocrite, do you really expect me to take you seriously, I'm ABC and Trump is the only one with a real chance to make that happen. A vote for anyone other than Trump is a vote for the hildabitch.
You're not ABC. You're a big fucking idiot.
321.gif

321.gif

And you suck black maobama cock, now run along and get another load.

321.gif

Once again, it's always a conservative who brings up gay acts. Without fail. It's uncanny.

321.gif

Once again, it's always a conservative who brings up gay acts. Without fail. It's uncanny.

Maybe if you regressive sodomite enablers didn't act like fucking fagots all the time, it wouldn't come to mind so often.

Forum List

Back