Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

The problem is deeper. Being homosexual is still a decease. This guy must go back and continue his conversion sessions but with God at its center, to achieve more success, I think. God does want to heal you.

The founder of one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy programs, who spent decades leading the organization, now says he is gay, apologizing for his role in the practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him.

In a Facebook post last week, Game, 51, said he was “wrong,” adding: “Please forgive me.”

Conversion therapy group founder comes out as gay, apologizes

To me, this is like one of the most stupid things ever. You have to really be a moron to believe this stuff. If you’re a straight person you know you can’t be turned gay. It’s just the same the opposite way.
I’ll never understand the real reason right wingers and Republicans hate gay people.
At the rate that the Republican Party shrinking, they’re going to have to find reasons to like people and stop looking for reasons to hate people.
He isnt the first to do this. These people seem to be incredibly conflicted.
Well these right wingers keep coming up with this nonsense about someone being pressured to be gay. It’s like those young girls with Jeffrey Epstein, they were pressured to be raped.
If somebody thinks they’re being pressured or whatever, it’s never going to turn them gay. They can indulge in gay activities, but they’ll never be “turned“. And that’s what’s funny about right wingers. If you’re afraid you’re going to be “turned”, you’re already there.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.
What point do you think you were illustrating?

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

The some and the egg are present in gay people

Thats interesting. Ive never met a human who has sperm and eggs.

Sorry it is so confusing for you...let me make it more clear.

Some gay people have sperm and some have eggs...just like in non-gay people

Dont flatter yourself thinking you're explaining something.

Yet, you believe YOU can impose your beliefs on children by pressuring them to examine homosexuality and transgenderism.
You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
Oh yeah, no one is pressuring children about their sexuality, huh.
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

Are people who experience body dysphoria treated with the same therapy encouraging them to use life long medications and surgery to try and achieve an impossible result?

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

It is safe to assume you never had sexual relations after that one since it would not further the species, correct?

Not at all. A heterosexual can procreate and recreate. A homosexual can not procreate with one of its own, only recreate.

Is it natural to want to recreate?

Sometimes it may be both.

The founder of one of the nation’s largest conversion therapy programs, who spent decades leading the organization, now says he is gay, apologizing for his role in the practice.

McKrae Game, who founded and led Hope for Wholeness in South Carolina, publicly announced he was gay in early June, more than two years after the organization’s board of directors abruptly fired him.

In a Facebook post last week, Game, 51, said he was “wrong,” adding: “Please forgive me.”

To me, this is like one of the most stupid things ever. You have to really be a moron to believe this stuff. If you’re a straight person you know you can’t be turned gay. It’s just the same the opposite way.
I’ll never understand the real reason right wingers and Republicans hate gay people.
At the rate that the Republican Party shrinking, they’re going to have to find reasons to like people and stop looking for reasons to hate people.
Well these right wingers keep coming up with this nonsense about someone being pressured to be gay. It’s like those young girls with Jeffrey Epstein, they were pressured to be raped.
If somebody thinks they’re being pressured or whatever, it’s never going to turn them gay. They can indulge in gay activities, but they’ll never be “turned“. And that’s what’s funny about right wingers. If you’re afraid you’re going to be “turned”, you’re already there.

You don't think some young girls who are exploited struggle with feelings of guilt and feel their past actions define their future?

You continue to put vague, nebulous horseshit out there without specific examples of what the fuck your referencing and expect me to respond. You're just playing a sick game and demonstrating that you have no clue as to how to debate a topic
You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

Are people who experience body dysphoria treated with the same therapy encouraging them to use life long medications and surgery to try and achieve an impossible result?
You might want to rework that question into something that is coherent

You don't think some young girls who are exploited struggle with feelings of guilt and that their past actions define their future?
What does that have to do with "being turned gay"

You don't think some young girls who are exploited struggle with feelings of guilt and that their past actions define their future?

Do you think its possible that some people do not feel they have been "turned gay" but trapped in a lifestyle as a result of having been exploited at a young age?

Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

It is safe to assume you never had sexual relations after that one since it would not further the species, correct?

Not at all. A heterosexual can procreate and recreate. A homosexual can not procreate with one of its own, only recreate.

Is it natural to want to recreate?

Sometimes it may be both.

That does not answer the question.

Also why does the LGBT community demonize people who once identified as transgender that have de-transitioned?

Do you think its possible that some people do not feel they have been "turned gay" but trapped in a lifestyle as a result of having been exploited at a young age?
I don't know what you're talking about and I don't think that you do either

Also why does the LGBT community demonize people who once identified as transgender that have de-transitioned?
Do they??

You don't think some young girls who are exploited struggle with feelings of guilt and feel their past actions define their future?
Sure they do, because they were pressured. Just like some boys were pressured to indulge in gay activities. Then there are straight girls and straight boys who indulge in gay activities simply through curiosity. But you’ll never take a gay person and turn them straight and you’ll never turn a straight person gay.

They grow up.

Do they??

Yes.

You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..
You agree with me in that I told you earlier what you would say and you did. You would encourage the kid to explore his "feelings". The kid needs to learn how to be a man.

There is no need for "conversion therapy." There never was. Everyone should just stay who they are, and not be pressured to be something they're not. Somebody's sexual orientation is no skin off of anyone else's teeth. If you are uncomfortable with someone else's orientation, work it out yourself.

Do they??

Yes.
Please explain. Does the entire LGBT Community speak with one voice on such matters?

If you had more than a couple if brain cells you would know it occurs in nature...the opposite of unnatural.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.
What point do you think you were illustrating?

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

So? Gay people have those. Your point was pointless.

Forum List

Back