Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

You keep repeating that same shit over and over again, but seem to be unable to explain what exactly you think is going on. I will not even try to comment on such nebulous shit. It's like trying to nail Jell-O to the wall
We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.
You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..
You agree with me in that I told you earlier what you would say and you did. You would encourage the kid to explore his "feelings". The kid needs to learn how to be a man.
You need to learn how to think. Think about what you are advocating. These kids are going through a very difficult time. They don't need to be lectured. They need to be listened to and supported. Every time a trans kid kills themselves it's because of insensitive, authoritarian ignoramuses like you. You have blood on your hands

Do you really think that the human race has any difficulty reproducing?

I have 7 billion reasons to doubt that

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

So you really think that every single male on the planet will turn homosexual?

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

Again, so? It was gay sperm.

Asexual in many plants because For a species to continue it must procreate. You're outdumbing yourself.
Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

I was illustrating a point. You're definitely correct about your second point.
What point do you think you were illustrating?

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

So? Gay people have those. Your point was pointless.

They can't do it naturally. Sure, they can implant but thats not a natural act.

None at all. Now, show me where 7 billion human males can produce and continue the species without a female.

There have been homosexuals as long as there have been humans there is no reason to think the human race will go extinct because all the men turn gay

No. And yes, there have been homosexuals here from the beginning. They do nothing to further the species though.
Really? How many babies have you had? I've had five...all while being gay. (Gay does not equal infertile)

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

Now he's going to tell you that gay sperm makes gay babies

Gay sperm? Lol.

Nope, those are your words but you're helping prove a point.

Who said anything about everyone being gay? Heterosexuals are procreating enough for both gays and straights. Nature needs those that don't procreate too. Someone has to take care of the children the heterosexuals don't want.

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

Yeah, actually, they can. They don’t HAVE to, but they CAN...making your point pointless. If every human on the planet turned gay tomorrow I guarantee you we’d still procreate.

Gay sperm? Lol.

Yup. Sperm of a gay man = gay sperm.

So what.? Hetero couples do the same thing when they have to. What exactly is your point? Why do.es it matter? Spell it out

Gay sperm? Lol.

Where is it coded within the dna of a sperm that determines that?

You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..
You agree with me in that I told you earlier what you would say and you did. You would encourage the kid to explore his "feelings". The kid needs to learn how to be a man.

And men can’t have feelings?

Gay sperm? Lol.

What are you even talking about. Does this make it easier for you to comprehend? No heterosexuals were used in the making of my children.

I see you don't get sarcasm and ridicule.

Yeah, actually, they can. They don’t HAVE to, but they CAN...making your point pointless. If every human on the planet turned gay tomorrow I guarantee you we’d still procreate.

Of course because they would still have the same female and male anatomy and physiology. But, they couldn't if they were all female or all male.

I see you don't get sarcasm and ridicule.

I saw it. Now, can sperm whales be gay?

Of course because they would still have the same female and male anatomy and physiology. But, they couldn't if they were all female or all male.
Please explain how that would happen.

Gay sperm? Lol.

What are you even talking about. Does this make it easier for you to comprehend? No heterosexuals were used in the making of my children.

The sperm came from a male. That male came from a sperm and an egg. Do you know what you're talking about?

And if they were all cyborgs they wouldn’t need to procreate...I mean why not? It’s less far fetched than there only being one gender of humans. :rolleyes:

Day drunk?

Please explain how that would happen.

How everybody turns gay overnight? Or how it takes a sperm and an egg to make a zygote?

And if they were all cyborgs they wouldn’t need to procreate...I mean why not? It’s less far fetched than there only being one gender of humans. :rolleyes:

Day drunk?

Aww yes, start hurling childish slurs. Pushing that aside since I've always respected you, could a cyborg be gay?

Forum List

Back