Conversion Therapy Crusader Has Something To Say: He's Gay

I've had one and Im heterosexuial. You didn't have those five babies without sperm.

Again, so? It was gay sperm.
Now he's going to tell you that gay sperm makes gay babies

Nope, those are your words but you're helping prove a point.
I see you don't get sarcasm and ridicule.

I saw it. Now, can sperm whales be gay?
Ofcourse

You can't continue the species without a sperm and an egg. You couldn't deduce that?

So? Gay people have those. Your point was pointless.

They can't do it naturally. Sure, they can implant but thats not a natural act.

Yeah, actually, they can. They don’t HAVE to, but they CAN...making your point pointless. If every human on the planet turned gay tomorrow I guarantee you we’d still procreate.

Of course because they would still have the same female and male anatomy and physiology. But, they couldn't if they were all female or all male.

And if they were all cyborgs they wouldn’t need to procreate...I mean why not? It’s less far fetched than there only being one gender of humans. :rolleyes:

Day drunk?
Now we are really over edge. My work here is done

We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.

We both know what's going on, you just can't admit it. If Johnny comes to public school in a dress and makeup, he's not going to be urged to get therapy, he's going to be coddled and encouraged to explore his femininity.
Actually, you have no idea how such a matter would be handled. What do you mean by coddled? As opposed to what? Being ridiculed and demeaned? Is that What comes next? Oh right the suicide and the funeral. The fact is that children experiencing gender dysphoria are offered therapy- not to "cure them-but to help them to sort out what they are experiencing and feeling. That is not "encouraging them" It is giving the room to discover themselves . Perhaps that is too subtle a difference for your closed mind and ridged thought process to deal with . In fact I know that it is.
You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..
You agree with me in that I told you earlier what you would say and you did. You would encourage the kid to explore his "feelings". The kid needs to learn how to be a man.
You need to learn how to think. Think about what you are advocating. These kids are going through a very difficult time. They don't need to be lectured. They need to be listened to and supported. Every time a trans kid kills themselves it's because of insensitive, authoritarian ignoramuses like you. You have blood on your hands
They're going through a difficult time because they're confused. They need adults to be adults and guide them and teach them how to be men and women.

You're agreeing with me whether you know it or not. You're saying exactly what I thought you would say. The boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man, not "sort out what they are experiencing or feeling". Gender dysphoria is mental illness. Our culture and media are confusing children and adults like you are willing pawns. My wife is a teacher in the public school system. We live in an area that is very middle class and an even mixture of lefty and righty in the school system. She had a boy student in the 7th grade who was slight and small for his age and he thought he was gay. His mom is in the legal system, drugs. He is being raised by his grandmother and she was neutral on his condition. My wife never encouraged him to "explore his feelings". There were problems at home and he was eventually shipped to live with his uncle in a small town about 30 miles away. He was a totally different kid when we saw him again. He looked like a young MAN. We asked him about his "gay" period and he laughed and admitted he was confused and felt pressured to be gay because of media and culture.
How the fuck am I agreeing with you? You are just prattling on with some irrelevant anecdotal crap that in no way relates to what I just said. You think that the boy should be instructed on what it means to be a man? You're saying exactly what I thought you would say and it is stupid..
You agree with me in that I told you earlier what you would say and you did. You would encourage the kid to explore his "feelings". The kid needs to learn how to be a man.

And men can’t have feelings?
Not if they're felling pretty.

You don't think some young girls who are exploited struggle with feelings of guilt and that their past actions define their future?
What does that have to do with "being turned gay"

Also why does the LGBT community demonize people who once identified as transgender that have de-transitioned?
Do they??

Yes.
Please explain. Does the entire LGBT Community speak with one voice on such matters?

Wait so are you acknowledging the GBTL community doesn't speak with one voice against conversion therapy?

So? Gay people have those. Your point was pointless.

They can't do it naturally. Sure, they can implant but thats not a natural act.

Yeah, actually, they can. They don’t HAVE to, but they CAN...making your point pointless. If every human on the planet turned gay tomorrow I guarantee you we’d still procreate.

Of course because they would still have the same female and male anatomy and physiology. But, they couldn't if they were all female or all male.

And if they were all cyborgs they wouldn’t need to procreate...I mean why not? It’s less far fetched than there only being one gender of humans. :rolleyes:

Day drunk?

Aww yes, start hurling childish slurs. Pushing that aside since I've always respected you, could a cyborg be gay?
If it was artificial intelligence, yes. Why are we playing silly games? All humans are not, nor will they ever be, gay. The same percentage has existed since the beginning of time. Makes you think there is a reason for that.

You need to learn how to think. Think about what you are advocating. These kids are going through a very difficult time. They don't need to be lectured. They need to be listened to and supported. Every time a trans kid kills themselves it's because of insensitive, authoritarian ignoramuses like you. You have blood on your hands
They're going through a difficult time because they're confused. They need adults to be adults and guide them and teach them how to be men and women.
And you're just the kind of guy to straighten them out, right? What a boatload of macho arrogance and ridged, self righteous bullshit. You have blood on your hands

What does that have to do with "being turned gay"

Also why does the LGBT community demonize people who once identified as transgender that have de-transitioned?
Do they??

Yes.
Please explain. Does the entire LGBT Community speak with one voice on such matters?

Wait so are you acknowledging the GBTL community doesn't speak with one voice against conversion therapy?
No . I am suggesting that they do not necessarily speak with one voice in terms of their attitudes towards victims of conversion therapy. But I will add that there are likely a few who support conversion therapy, just like there are a few minorities ( and gays) in the republican party

And you're just the kind of guy to straighten them out, right? What a boatload of macho arrogance and ridged, self righteous bullshit. You have blood on your hands
Oh, go fuck yourself, drama queen.

Wow dude!! Having a melt down? Circling the drain are we? I think that I've gotten to you Hey, here is an idea for you.

Drew Brees Tells Christian Kids To Bring Bible To School And Keep Hating Gays

Promoting Christian ignorance, bigotry, and hatred: New Orleans Saints star quarterback Drew Brees tells Christian kids to bring their Bible to school in an obnoxious promotional video for anti-gay Christian hate group Focus on the Family.

Big Easy Magazine reports:

On Thursday, August 29 the anti-LGBTQ+ religious group Focus on the Family released a video featuring none other than Saints star quarterback, Drew Brees.

Wow dude!! Having a melt down? Circling the drain are we? I think that I've gotten to you Hey, here is an idea for you.

Drew Brees Tells Christian Kids To Bring Bible To School And Keep Hating Gays

Promoting Christian ignorance, bigotry, and hatred: New Orleans Saints star quarterback Drew Brees tells Christian kids to bring their Bible to school in an obnoxious promotional video for anti-gay Christian hate group Focus on the Family.

Big Easy Magazine reports:

On Thursday, August 29 the anti-LGBTQ+ religious group Focus on the Family released a video featuring none other than Saints star quarterback, Drew Brees.
Good for Drew. Cool guy.

Boy, are you in for a surprise.
Sorry shaman, your magical spells and incantations hold no weight.
Oh, I won't have anything to do with it.
Sorry, your magical threats carry no weight, shaman.

Just what is the point of "conversion therapy"? That the victim of it makes someone else uncomfortable?
I occasionally shop at a Korean-run grocery store that has group of clocks on the wall that are set to all of the world's time zones. I guarantee you that in each zone, heterosexuals are going at it as I type this and many will produce children.

Stop this stupidity and let people the hell alone. This "everybody's got to be just like me" is getting really, really boring. If someone who is an independent adult actually wants to undergo this process, they are free to do so. But it is evil to push it on a child.

Just what is the point of "conversion therapy"?
Simple. Two things:

1) it's for delusional, religious nutball parents who think we can pray away the gay

2) It's for self loathing, closeted gays who got caught by their wives diddling themselves to gay porn, and they are trying to save their marriages

In a nutshell

Last edited:
I feel sorry for the LGBT kids who have had religious nutball parents. I remember the poor kids from Florida whose parents tried to force him to go to the "church" of their choice. I am so happy that his teachers and other interested adults bailed him out and helped him get into Georgetown University, where I hope that he is happy and thriving. His so-called "parents" can go jump in a lake.

As for LGBTs who thought and were pushed from their upbring, that they had to pursue a heterosexual lifestyle even though they probably knew that they were not heterosexuals, I feel sorry for both them and their spouses. Our society does push LGBTs to live a lie and then does not accept responsibility for doing it. Didn't the father of the girl kidnapped years ago in Utah just come out as gay? I ask not only how he feels, but how does the woman who bore his children feel? Remember that marriage is an intimate relationship.

Forum List

Back