Convert to Islam or Die

Atheists think that they will never be told to convert or die. Only Christians are threatened and that's okay. The left likes that part.

Convert to Islam or Die

Christians of Iraq threatened by ISIS - CNN.com Video
Most civilized countries will offer asylum to folks who are threatened or persecuted because of their faith. These Christians in Iraq should try to get out before or if ISIS expands it's reach in Iraq.

Atheists think that they will never be told to convert or die. Only Christians are threatened and that's okay. The left likes that part.

After we wipe out the Muslims lets go after the Christians.

Christians are hardly different. Only difference is they won't kill you if you don't convert. What they will do, or what their god will do instead is condemn you to eternal burning in hell.

What would you rather?

a. Burn in hell for eternity?

b. Be shot by a Muslim?

I say the Muslims let you off light compared to the harsh Christians and their sadistic god.

Oh, and one other thing. I know exactly where they would like to go. Any guesses? The Mexican border with 20 kilos of HEU that they helped purchase with 2.2 billion dollars in currency they have amassed for the win. Poor refugees.

Convert to Islam or Die

Most civilized countries will offer asylum to folks who are threatened or persecuted because of their faith. These Christians in Iraq should try to get out before or if ISIS expands it's reach in Iraq.

Name one, LOL.

Christians are hardly different. Only difference is they won't kill you if you don't convert. What they will do, or what their god will do instead is condemn you to eternal burning in hell.

What would you rather?

b. Be shot by a Muslim?

I say the Muslims let you off light compared to the harsh Christians and their sadistic god.

Thanks for posting that gem. Definitely, the silliest post of the day!

What would you rather?

b. Be shot by a Muslim?

A Christian will not betray Christ. That's why so many are shot. An atheist or secularist would naturally fall on their knees for allah. They have no principles worth defending. They will prat the five times a day required. The religious devotion of the atheist won't be questioned.

This is scary. If they take Iraq, with the oil revenues, what country will be next. Some very difficult position we are in.

Convert to Islam or Die

Name one, LOL.

Both the U.S. and Canada offer asylum for individuals who are persecuted or fear persecution due to their faith. Both countries appear to have the same rules...:eusa_eh:

Every year people come to the United States seeking protection because they have suffered persecution or fear that they will suffer persecution due to:
•Race
•Religion
•Nationality
•Membership in a particular social group
•Political opinion

If you are eligible for asylum you may be permitted to remain in the United States. To apply for Asylum, file a Form I-589, Application for Asylum and for Withholding of Removal, within one year of your arrival to the United States. There is no fee to apply for asylum.
USCIS - Asylum

Safe Third Country Agreement

Canada has an agreement with the United States where people who want to make a refugee claim must do so in the first safe country they arrive in. This means that if you enter Canada at a land border from the United States, you cannot make a refugee claim in Canada. In some cases this rule does not apply (for example, if you have family in Canada).

You may find the following definitions useful as you learn more about refugee claims in Canada.

Convention refugee

Convention refugees are people who are outside their home country or the country where they normally live, and who are unwilling to return because of a well-founded fear of persecution based on:
•race;
•religion;
•political opinion;
•nationality; or
•membership in a particular social group, such as women or people of a particular sexual orientation.
Asylum - Canada

The UK also offers asylum for those who fear persecution because of their faith:

To be recognised as a refugee, you must:
have left the country you’re a national of or, if you’re stateless, the country you usually live in
be unable to go back because you fear persecution
be unable to live safely in another part of the country you left
have failed to get protection from authorities in the country you left

This persecution must be because of your:
race
religion
nationality
political opinion
membership of a particular social group that puts you at risk because of the social, cultural, religious or political situation in your country - eg your gender, gender identity, sexual orientation
UK - Asylum

Last edited:

What would you rather?

b. Be shot by a Muslim?

fringe gayness is gay.

Just like the christer vermin in the dark ages with the inquisition:eusa_whistle:

Hey Katzndogz, I am an Atheist, served 23 years in the military and will not get down on my knees to any Muslim, Christian, or Jew who would point a weapon at me and threaten me with death if I don't recant my beliefs and I know I'm not alone in that stance.
You are an idiot.

We will eventually have to bite the bullet and take ISIS down. They are emboldened and are gaining resources with each day. The Saudis have to be scared to death that they are next.

Wait a second, something's not passing the smell test here.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain from past posts the OP is obviously a lib.

If that be the case, this may be the first time in the history of the internet, that a lib has started a thread with not only a title like this, but is actually putting down Islam.

Are they putting on parka's in hell this morning ?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty certain from past posts the OP is obviously a lib.

If that be the case, this may be the first time in the history of the internet, that a lib has started a thread with not only a title like this, but is actually putting down Islam.

I repped him.

I repped him.
Same here...

Forum List

Back