Convert to Islam or Die

Atheists think that they will never be told to convert or die. Only Christians are threatened and that's okay. The left likes that part.

Atheists will convert their belief is in themselves. Christians wont

Christians of Iraq threatened by ISIS - CNN.com Video

ISIS needs to be stopped. We need to begin to systematically taking them out. Their threat is in Iraq now, but who knows how far they will go.

Taking them out by...? Reinvading Iraq? For the 3rd time? Sounds suspicious to me. And that then ISIS is just the latest 'Iraq has WMDs' fish story used to justify invasion.

If this is really such a major problem let the Arab states handle an Arab problem.

Easy to volunteer OTHER people to fight your battles. But consider whether you're willing to go fight and maybe die for the issue you're proposing military solutions for.

Last edited:
I don't need to explain anything to any of you. I am not a liberal and I am a Christian. ISIS is a cancer will need to be dealt with, either now or later.

I don't see any Reps...by the way.

Ooooppps...I stand corrected. there they are!

Last edited:
We will eventually have to bite the bullet and take ISIS down. They are emboldened and are gaining resources with each day. The Saudis have to be scared to death that they are next.

Correcto mundo, Jim!
If they can hold together, ISIS eventually wants to advance to Mecca.......Cultural Revolution 2.0.........the last one was done by Mao.

By the way this is not Islam, it is a group of terrorist hiding behind the Koran.

Forum List

Back