Convicted criminal armed with illegal, fully automatic weapon kills police officer.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep.....how did a convicted criminal get his hands on a fully automatic rifle.......this is the problem with current gun laws......that a convicted criminal, with a long criminal history can get a fully automatic rifle and murder a police officer......why can't they ban guns like this........to keep people safe...

Oh...that's right....Australia did ban guns like this back in 1996......for normal, law abiding people...but as we just learned this week....criminals still get fully automatic rifles........

Australia is a big island......and they still get illegal guns...and they banned them.....

‘Psycho’ gunman may have set trap

Multiple people confirmed Maddison phoned police on Monday morning, with one person saying the call was made from a public phone box directly to the Tactical Crime Squad office.

Snr Constable Forte was a Tactical Crime Squad officer.

Later that day police spotted Madison in a vehicle in Mary St, Toowoomba, and followed him up to 40km before he pulled over on Wallers Rd near Gatton.

Maddison got out of his vehicle and opened fire on police with an automatic weapon, killing Snr Constable Forte.

-------

Maddison, 40, was last year facing a raft of charges including eight counts of assault occasioning bodily harm, assault occasioning bodily harm while armed, two counts of deprivation of liberty, torture, common assault, unlawfully wounding another and threatening violence.

-------

It has been reported that Senior Constable Forte was trying to save his partner’s life as their car was sprayed with Maddison’s machine gun fire.

All though they are a hoot to fire I would only use an automatic weapon as a last defence. I prefer a semi-auto for defensive purposes.

And to remind the anti gunners....Australia banned these weapons back in the 90s........how did that work out?

If you outlaw guns, or any type of gun, only outlaws will have them. The solution is to eliminate outlaws - and guns help you do that.

^^^ I second this. The best way for evil to triumph is for good people to stand there and not do a thing.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back