Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

If a convoy forms and is headed to DC, we can expect a flurry of hysteria in the media, followed by accusations of a "domestic terror plot", followed by military deployment if the usual police forces seem unable to stop the trucks. NO WAY that Biden's regime allows this to happen. This could turn out to be the shot heard 'round the country, so to speak. I just hope they come logistically prepared to survive without resupply.

FrensXpressf.jpg

Well now, looks like things might get spicy after all. ;)

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.
Most drivers are private contractor owner-operators.

They're engaging in peaceful passive resistance.

So suck on it.

OMYGARD!!! It's another iNsUrReCtIoN!!!!!!

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::lmao::21:

Most drivers are private contractor owner-operators.

They're engaging in peaceful passive resistance.

So suck on it.

Then they don't require the dispatchers then. Let me know when hunger sets in.

Forum List

Back