Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

The drivers of the Canadian convoy were unemployed American assholes. They are engaged in making fools of themselves.

Nothing to suck on really. These are laughable clowns.
The only laughable clown is you fuckface.you miss globalists have to lie as always saying it was Americans.your full of shit as always lesbo,I have a Canadian friend there and knows some of the drivers that are Canadians you stupid fuck liar

Dragonlady is triggered by people singing and having a good time in the streets while they defy the Fascist Justin Castreau.
DA594CC7-9454-4557-B7A2-96E0F7870D52.jpeg

You have no proof of that whatsoever.

you may now buzz the fuck off.
:thankusmile: Great minds think alike,as always this paid commie shill has been exposed,one of my online friends lives in Canada and is in the know how on all this and knows some of the Canadian drivers,she has credibility,this lesbo paid shill lies so often her nose stretches miles long around the world.

This lesbo obviously did not even watch the video,no surprise in the least

Last edited:
Most drivers are private contractor owner-operators.

They're engaging in peaceful passive resistance.

So suck on it.

Thousands of Trump-supporters showed up at the Capitol on January 6, and the government shot and murdered one of them.

This time, thousands of 35,000 pound smoke-belching trucks will show up at the Capitol. Let's see how those fuckers in DC like that shit.

I think we got them surrounded and outnumbered this time.

Please provide actual data to support your comment!

Well there is this:

:thankusmile: Great minds think alike,as always this paid commie shill has been exposed,one of my online friends lives in Canada and is in the know how on all this and knows some of the Canadian drivers,she has credibility,this lesbo paid shill lies so often her nose stretches miles long around the world.

This lesbo obviously did not even watch the video,no surprise in the least

Not a lesbian, not a paid shill, just a regular Canadian. I'm sorry you clowns have embarrassed yourselves over this ridiculous convoy. They're now seizing the trucks and charges the protestors.

Freelancers require company dispatchers. The loads just don't magically show up in their trailers. Damn, sam, you got a lot to learn about commerce.
I was a trucker once....Not every operator needs a corporate dispatcher.....You can obtain loads on boards at truck stops and online.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself.

Well there is this:

I actually will provide actual data from the CBC that will show Canadian Truckers are also involved, and also you stated it was a fail attempt, so where is your evidence?

Not a lesbian, not a paid shill, just a regular Canadian. I'm sorry you clowns have embarrassed yourselves over this ridiculous convoy. They're now seizing the trucks and charges the protestors.
So you are happy they are pressing charges or are they charging the protesters?

Anyhoo, did you also feel this way when BLM and ANTIFA were looting and rioting?

I was a trucker once....Not every operator needs a corporate dispatcher.....You can obtain loads on boards at truck stops and online.

Like I said, stop embarrassing yourself.

Corporates control the loads. The ONLY reason that a freelancer exists is that it's cheaper for the corporates to hire them than to provide the driver, insurance, fuel, truck, licensing, etc.. Another definition would be Owner/Operators. And the majority of the loads comes from corporate dispatchers.

Corporates control the loads. The ONLY reason that a freelancer exists is that it's cheaper for the corporates to hire them than to provide the driver, insurance, fuel, truck, licensing, etc.. Another definition would be Owner/Operators. And the majority of the loads comes from corporate dispatchers.
Wow....You really haven't the first fucking idea how the industry works.

I've changed my mind....Please, keep on embarrassing yourself.

Well there is this:

Hahahaha, all state run media.

651F19E7-E32A-4FDA-ACC8-FCEC5BFBA847.jpeg

Forum List

Back