Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

Corporates control the loads. The ONLY reason that a freelancer exists is that it's cheaper for the corporates to hire them than to provide the driver, insurance, fuel, truck, licensing, etc.. Another definition would be Owner/Operators. And the majority of the loads comes from corporate dispatchers.
Everybody is a phucking expert... :banghead:

Hahahaha, all state run media.

View attachment 600274
A cornered rabid animal lashing out.

He's totally fucked and he knows it.

Stategy.jpg

A cornered rabid animal lashing out.

He's totally fucked and he knows it.

View attachment 600275

That guy gets it! Now let's do the same thing here, and bring the Biden administration to its knees. We have far more to lose here in the US, than do the Canadians. They don't have Joe Biden and his pack of cur dogs destroying their country, like we do. It's time to end this shit now.

That guy gets it! Now let's do the same thing here, and bring the Biden administration to its knees. We have far more to lose here in the US, than do the Canadians. They don't have Joe Biden and his pack of cur dogs destroying their country, like we do. It's time to end this shit now.
The only thing that Castreau has on Xiden is that he's coherent....He's a puppet of Claus Schwab, who has actually bragged about the fact.

The Canadians are dealing with every bit as much malevolence as we are.

Go ahead....Try to run the tuckers over.....Do it, bitch.

Then go buy yourself some memes.

Yes, watch more Movies. The way to stop them is to deny fuel to them. And the way to keep them in line is to prevent them from making a living. Hunger does strange things.

Wow....You really haven't the first fucking idea how the industry works.

I've changed my mind....Please, keep on embarrassing yourself.

If we were discussing male on male genital manipulation you would claim that you were a co$$sucker.

Yes, watch more Movies. The way to stop them is to deny fuel to them. And the way to keep them in line is to prevent them from making a living. Hunger does strange things.
That has already been tried.....Hundreds upon hundreds of Ottawans have been shuttling jerry cans of fuel in en masse....They can't arrest everyone......There are people grilling everywhere, giving food away.

Please, keep on embarrassing yourself....This is fuckin' hilarious. :laugh2:

The only thing that Castreau has on Xiden is that he's coherent....He's a puppet of Claus Schwab, who has actually bragged about the fact.

The Canadians are dealing with every bit as much malevolence as we are.

I understand that. Trudeau is every bit the despicable statist as those running this country. The Canadian police are particular brutal too.

If a convoy forms and is headed to DC, we can expect a flurry of hysteria in the media, followed by accusations of a "domestic terror plot", followed by military deployment if the usual police forces seem unable to stop the trucks. NO WAY that Biden's regime allows this to happen. This could turn out to be the shot heard 'round the country, so to speak. I just hope they come logistically prepared to survive without resupply.
Gotta keep the whack job, false confederate flags at bay. Keep it completely clean as the Canadians have. I support the truckers.

Hunger does do strange things. Remember that when the Canadian and American truckers starve you out.

All you really have to do is end the bullshit mandates, and everything will go back to normal.

Gotta keep the whack job, false confederate flags at bay. Keep it completely clean as the Canadians have. I support the truckers.
Been checking the live feeds....Those awful fringe white supremacist turrists are having a wholesome dance party, with socializing, easting, drinking, hugging, and general revelry.

Not a looter or Molotov cocktail in sight.

Been checking the live feeds....Those awful fringe white supremacist turrists are having a wholesome dance party, with socializing, easting, drinking, hugging, and general revelry.

Not a looter or Molotov cocktail in sight.

That sounds like a Trump rally. :laughing0301:

1644638543600.png

That has already been tried.....Hundreds upon hundreds of Ottawans have been shuttling jerry cans of fuel in en masse....They can't arrest everyone......There are people grilling everywhere, giving food away.

Please, keep on embarrassing yourself....This is fuckin' hilarious. :laugh2:

And most of the money for that fuel and food came from a gofundme account from the United States that has been since suspended

Forum List

Back