Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

Donald Trump on how to handle protestors: “We have our military ready, willing and able if they ever want to call our military. We can have troops on the ground very quickly.”

Let's go with that.

I hope our truckers are smart enough not to enter liberal run urban shitholes. That is asking for disaster. The left would mobilize BLM/ANTIFA and there will be conflict, damage, and likely injury. All of which the administration and media would blame on the truckers. One need only look to that January thing to know where this leads.

Also not his style.

More like mumbling about something incoherently and then ignoring the situation altogether.

Which is, oddly enough, better than Trump's response by a mile :D
Well, truckers are Teamsters and Biden is a big union kind of guy. He'll probably invite them to sit at the kitchen table and go over their utility bills.

So you Trumptards bitched, pissed & moaned & cried over mandates & now you're hysterical because mandates are being dropped?

Are the Midol shelves empty?
Follow the scie...er, the polling

Dominion can't prevent the coming democrat midterm wipeout

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.
Rooting for the Waffen SS again. How ProgreSSive!

Ty marvin martian

Biden should follow the Trump rulebook for protestors.
Did you (or anyone) click on the link in the OP to see when this is supposed to take place or is it going to be another Lastamender promise of the mother of all battles and victory is at hand to only be followed by "I just reported it...they screwed up"?

I'd like to mark my calendar for when things will never be the same.

Biden could hold a photo op with a borrowed Bible upside down.
Yeah, even Snopes had to walk that one back, Skippy.

Next....................................

Forum List

Back