Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

Biden could hold a photo op with a borrowed Bible upside down.
62i1g6.jpg

If it meant ending Fuck Joe Biden I'd drive Putin to the river personally. There is nothing traitorous about ending democrat tyranny. It's the highest form of patriotism there is.
Got it, traitor.

Maybe you can contact your buddy Putin to get some advice on how to bring down Biden using his own specisl brand of tyranny.

Such as murder & torture, lowlife.

Got it, traitor.

Maybe you can contact your buddy Putin to get some advice on how to bring down Biden using his own specisl brand of tyranny.

Such as murder & torture, lowlife.

Still going with the "Russia Russia Russia" debunked bullshit.

Pathetic.

Obama: Russia takes over the Crimea, Trump, nothing, Biden, Russia threatening to finish the job and take over 1/2 the Ukraine.

And who's a Russian puppet?

Actually, if I go back to the early 30s, I will find the same crap being done in Germany to disrupt a working government. Thank you for bringing up the SS, Adolf.

Well your side had their J6 Reichstag Fire and is using government troops to silence opposition in the form of parents speaking out at school board meetings. So, if you don't like being compared to your Fascist ideological predecessors, maybe try less Goosestepping

Well your side had their J6 Reichstag Fire and is using government troops to silence opposition in the form of parents speaking out at school board meetings. So, if you don't like being compared to your Fascist ideological predecessors, maybe try less Goosestepping

You still don't get it. You Fascists calling everyone else a Fascist just means that fewer and fewer voters are paying any attention.

Look in the mirror, your side are using the FBI was their Waffen SS

Take a good hard look at you Rumpsters. I have one piece of advice for your bunch. Behave yourselves and you won't have these problems. Don't and sooner or later,through your own actions, you will be hauled off.

It was reported in our local NP today. If I wanted you dead, you would be dead. But when I retired from the military, I had to sign a paper that I could no longer kill people. :cul2:
I had no idea the North Korean military had retirement plans.

Who needs Putin when no good fucks like you are on the loose.

This Country will be facing a foreign policy crisis in Ukraine & you want to bring down the POTUS? You no good motherfuckers would sell this Country down the river to Putin in a second if it meant hurting Biden, right traitor?

Putin just looooooves your asses.
You fucking retards always end up back to Putin in every argument.

If you don’t go along with mandates and Jabs you love Pooootin!

If you think our house plant IQ president ks going to fuck up Ukraine you love Poootin!

Going against the left has made you racist for the last 12 plus years. Now it makes you a Pooootin! Lover.

Go fuck yourself into a coma you moronic sack of shit.

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.
Actually, they don't as the 82nd is made up of mostly of paratroopers who are infantry. I am sure they have support units (Sustainment Brigades) with trucks, but you can't airlift them!

Forum List

Back