Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

Did you (or anyone) click on the link in the OP to see when this is supposed to take place or is it going to be another Lastamender promise of the mother of all battles and victory is at hand to only be followed by "I just reported it...they screwed up"?

I'd like to mark my calendar for when things will never be the same.
Not my thread. Therefore it is not my promise. Stay stupid.

LOL Trumptards are so funny. All year long, the retards kept claiming that Biden was stopping the economy and now, when you really have a bunch of whining truckers actually trying to stop the economy, they are all on board!!!

And trumptards wonder why they are not taken seriously! :auiqs.jpg:
Nice try, but we're smarter than that. At least the truckers aren't destroying private property with arson and looting like BLM/antifa did while democrats cheered them on.

Most drivers are private contractor owner-operators.
They're engaging in peaceful passive resistance.
So suck on it.

Funny, isn't it OB, how all of those noble protests for rightful, evolutionary social change we had in 2020 just over some hood getting popped in the commission of a lifetime of felonies became cheap, dirty, treasonous acts of domestic terrorism when the country at large organizes together in body and spirit to protest for something that actually matters like human rights?! :dunno:

Funny, isn't it OB, how all of those noble protests for rightful, evolutionary social change we had in 2020 just over some hood getting popped in the commission of a lifetime of felonies became cheap, dirty, treasonous acts of domestic terrorism when the country at large organizes together in body and spirit to protest for something that actually matters like human rights?! :dunno:
They're pawns, and prove it every day. They honestly can't see how hypocritical they are.

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.
There are 1.2 million tractor trailer drivers employed in the US. Could the 82nd replace even 1% of those? They have over 12k tractor trailer drivers in the 82nd Airborne? A division is typically around 15k soldiers. 12k of those are truck drivers?

You were a trucker once. Well I guess that makes you an expert!! NOT!

No one is supporting these truckers. Not the union, not the public, not the media, and not even the Conservative Party of Canada.

90% of Canadian Truckers are vaxxed. 50% of American truckers are vaxxed. In Canada, with more than 80% of the population having had two shots already, the unvaxxed are simply a radical fringe. These idiots are protesting restrictions that were scheduled to end even BEFORE they started their "campaign".

Canadians let these clowns make fools of themselves, and now they're quietly shutting these protests down. No guns, no tear gas, no riot police, no violence, just the police, sending the trouble makers home.

\
No one supports them anywhere and that is why Canada is desperately trying to intercept the ten million that just appeared out of thin air that no one donated to the truckers. 10 million that was given back by gofundme and almost instantly went right back to the truckers via another donation site.

What is more interesting is how you can warp reality to ignore absolutely anything to make it fit your delusion.

Nice try, but we're smarter than that. At least the truckers aren't destroying private property with arson and looting like BLM/antifa did while democrats cheered them on.
This.

It is fucking telling how the left only supports protesting when there is violence and people are being killed.

BLM was just the latest round of this. Then they flip the fuck out when anyone anywhere protests peacefully. You seen the same claims during the tea party. This oh so scary tea partiers cleaning up after themselves. These oh so scary truck drivers with their bouncy castles.

They would have to burn down peoples homes and businesses before the left can think of supporting them.

psst: that is why the support for the Jan 6th rioters is so disgusting. Do not lose the high ground by supporting violent acts. THIS is how you protest.

LOL Trumptards are so funny. All year long, the retards kept claiming that Biden was stopping the economy and now, when you really have a bunch of whining truckers actually trying to stop the economy, they are all on board!!!

And trumptards wonder why they are not taken seriously! :auiqs.jpg:

Excellent point.

This is what happens when you are against everything...

The NFL, MLB, NASCAR, NBA, Olympics, Books, Movies, Magazines, TV, Films, Newspapers, Science, the Arts, education, etc.... The bar for what is left gets lowered to where you support some strange assed shit almost by default. All the right wing has left as far as things they can support are weirdos on YouTube (strangely that they all boycott YouTube but they still view videos) and some guys in Canada so pissed off they can't even tell you what they're pissed off about.

Damn straight, we have lived under the thumb of the retarded dems on their terms so I could give a shit if there's a interruption to get our point across and on our terms.....I look foreword to seeing the dem slags howl.
And when do you think this "howling" is going to happen?

Excellent point.

The NFL, MLB, NASCAR, NBA, Olympics, Books, Movies, Magazines, TV, Films, Newspapers, Science, the Arts, education, etc.... The bar for what is left gets lowered to where you support some strange assed shit almost by default. All the right wing has left as far as things they can support are weirdos on YouTube (strangely that they all boycott YouTube but they still view videos) and some guys in Canada so pissed off they can't even tell you what they're pissed off about.
The problem is you asswipes have to inject politics into everything. That's the problem. Sports, entertainment, science, arts and education aren't the problem. Nice try.

Excellent point.

No, this is what happens when your rights are trampled by fascists. Next.

some guys in Canada so pissed off they can't even tell you what they're pissed off about.
The truckers in Canada have made very clear what they are protesting to anyone with more than an asshole for an eye. Illegal, unconstitutional and immoral mask and vax mandates. How can it be any clearer than that. Please keep up with current events.

Not a lesbian, not a paid shill, just a regular Canadian. I'm sorry you clowns have embarrassed yourselves over this ridiculous convoy. They're now seizing the trucks and charges the protestors.
Yeah sure,you the biggest bullshit liar at this site is not a paid shill,keep on lying,maybe someday someone will believe you,none of us are falling for your bullshit.funny how one second you have me on ignore,the next you take me off,you can’t make up your mind. :abgg2q.jpg: When you stop evading facts that Obama expanded the corruption of bush and this was the most massive election fraud thst took place this past election,maybe someday someone will believe your lies your not a paid shill fir the dnc,I just exposed your lies again and thst is your pathetic rebuttal.

Forum List

Back