Convoy to DC Dates & Location Confirmed!

Thousands of Trump-supporters showed up at the Capitol on January 6, and the government shot and murdered one of them.

This time, thousands of 35,000 pound smoke-belching trucks will show up at the Capitol. Let's see how those fuckers in DC like that shit.

I think we got them surrounded and outnumbered this time.
You mean as you sit on your ass sipping beer watching coverage on Fox News?

hz341m94p8h81.jpg

xktez0bebah81.jpg
I support the Truckers and still think the BLM and antifa terrorists burning, looting, raping, extorting, attacking and killing should all be run or strung up still.

That guy gets it! Now let's do the same thing here, and bring the Biden administration to its knees. We have far more to lose here in the US, than do the Canadians. They don't have Joe Biden and his pack of cur dogs destroying their country, like we do. It's time to end this shit now.
Who needs Putin when no good fucks like you are on the loose.

This Country will be facing a foreign policy crisis in Ukraine & you want to bring down the POTUS? You no good motherfuckers would sell this Country down the river to Putin in a second if it meant hurting Biden, right traitor?

Putin just looooooves your asses.

Last edited:
Who needs Putin when no good fucks like you are on the loose.

This Country will be facing a foreign policy crisis in Ukraine & you want to bring down the POTUS? You no good motherfuckers would sell this Country down the river to Putin in a second if it meant hurting Biden, right traitor?

Putin just looooooves your asses.
If it meant ending Fuck Joe Biden I'd drive Putin to the river personally. There is nothing traitorous about ending democrat tyranny. It's the highest form of patriotism there is.

Not a lesbian, not a paid shill, just a regular Canadian. I'm sorry you clowns have embarrassed yourselves over this ridiculous convoy. They're now seizing the trucks and charges the protestors.
Well, if the point was to generate interest...I imagine they did that. As for what their particular issue is...much like the Occupy Wall Street folks...the "party" is louder than the purpose. Both look like they are just there to reek havoc and not act as a catalyst for any sort of real change.

Really. We'll see who folds when the military gets the call.
Shouldn't be any need for the military to get a call. Of course, just like the 9/11 hijackers did for airline/airport security, the 1/6 insurrectionists sort of put the security folks around the Capitol onto a war-time footing.

This is dumber than a box of rock. Not a box of rocks, just a box with one rock in it. At some point, the trucking companies are going to have to let these folks go. I wonder how many don't own their own trucks. If the trucking company needs drivers, the 82nd has plenty. You want to play the Karen and Kevin game? Do it with empty pockets and hungry bellies.
You obviously aren't aware of how hard it is to put a licensed driver in the seat of a truck. Nevermind if he's qualified, or not. Just licensed.

Forum List

Back